Across That Line - Cover

Across That Line

Copyright© 2006 by Longhorn__07

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - His wife craved sex with other men and women, even if it wrecked the marriage. He tried everything he knew of but finally there was only one thing to do.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Early June—

The club wasn't very active tonight, but Brad knew it would start jumping later. He and Ashley had come early, chiefly because his parents had come early to pick up the girls for a weekend with them. With nothing to do at home, and the itch eating away at them, they'd decided to come see what was happening even before the sun went down.

They'd only held off a couple of weeks after their first trip to the Green Door. They'd come here twice in April and had great luck finding attractive couples with which to do full swaps. Brad still raved about one of the women... a volcanically hot Hispanic woman who milked him of every drop of semen he could produce over a four-hour period on one Saturday night. Ashley hadn't gotten along with the woman's husband quite as well, but she had no complaints.

"Damn," Brad said explosively. He'd just caught sight of a woman coming in the front entrance dressed... or undressed... very scantily. "What in the name of God does she think she's doing?" Brad asked incredulously. "Shit, she should never get out in public in anything less than a tent... what the heck is she doing in that outfit?"

The woman was on the far side of forty and... round. Her waist had long since disappeared and the general impression a viewer had was of a woman whose drooping breasts merged almost seamlessly into a ballooning belly and flabby lower body. Brad had to turn away.

"Brad..." Ashley said reprovingly, "she's just expressing her sexuality, ya know? You shouldn't laugh at her. She's people too."

Brad snorted. "Couldn't she express her sexuality in a gym or something?" he said derisively. "Good God, Ashley... how could a man get it up to do her? I don't see why she's even here. Who's going to want to hook up with her?"

"Not everyone is a Barbie doll," Ashley told her husband. She was visibly annoyed. "And not every man is Ken, either," she finished.

Brad shrugged. He had never considered himself as handsome, and he didn't now.

"Not everyone is a blimp, either," he said.

"So, if I get fat someday, you're not going to love me," Ashley persisted.

For the first time Brad saw Ashley was taking this more seriously than he'd intended. So... he did too.

"I'll never have to wonder about that," he said sincerely. "You'll never let yourself go that bad and you know it."

Ashley irritably shifted in her chair. Her husband was right, at least in that respect.

"So... you wouldn't love me if I was fat?" she demanded.

Brad looked at her, wondering why this was such an issue. Ashley hadn't been a fat little girl and none of the pictures of her in her photo albums showed the slightest problem with obesity in her family at all. Even so, he chose his words carefully.

"If you... someday in an unimaginable future... if you lose enough respect for yourself that you get that sloppy fat... so bad you have to waddle from room to room, maybe... then yes, I will probably lose respect for you too... and that might well be the beginning of losing my love for you," he said slowly. "If I'd married a woman with a genetic problem of some sort that made her more... substantial... than other women, that's a totally different matter," he added.

"And no... I don't think I'm being shallow," Brad continued. "It's a matter of self-respect and staying healthy. You and I work out to keep from gaining too much unhealthy flab so we'll be there for the kids later on. I don't see the problem, Ash. If someone had told that woman twenty years ago she should get out and jog instead of stuffing her face, she'd be a lot better off... and she'd live longer."

Ashley couldn't find and argument to counter her husband's commentary. She filed the information away though. Brad didn't like fat women and wouldn't make the effort to get it up for sexual encounters with them. It was a thing she needed to know, no matter how resentful she felt about it. Her second husband hadn't been so picky. For the first time, Ashley began to wonder what she'd gotten herself into.

"Now there's a woman and a half," Brad said enthusiastically, not noticing his wife's introspective moment. "Whew!"

The short Eurasian woman with a bold, impudent expression all across her features seemed too full of energy for her small body. She bounced, rather than walked, from door to the bar and then to tables from where friends were hailing her. Her reasonably attractive face was animated when she smiled, and she apparently smiled constantly.

Her husband, predictably, was at least six feet, four inches, tall. He seemed almost to be stooping when he came up behind her to stroke a shoulder. He wore a beard on his chin; perhaps he called it a short goatee or something.

Brad was on his feet in a second and making his way past the couple to the bar for a refill on his diet coke. He grinned at the pair and said hello before passing them by. Brad's muscular upper body and slim waist attracted any number of women... and the Eurasian bombshell was no exception.

Ashley watched as the small woman turned on her heel to watch Brad walk by. Without glancing at her man, she followed Brad up to the bar and stepped up behind him. Lifting his arm, she inserted herself practically under his elbow and threw an arm around his waist. She laughed up at him when Brad looked down to see what was happening.

"Hi honey," Brad said to Ashley when he came back to their table, arm-in-arm with the woman. "Look who followed me home," he added.

"Kitty," as she introduced herself, never left Brad and Ashley the rest of the evening. It was the first time Brad had chosen their sex partners for the night instead of Ashley.

There was a minor crisis that had to be ironed out first though. Brad and Ashley adjourned for a quick five-minute summit conference because Kitty's husband didn't want to participate in any sex himself. He got off just watching his wife having sex with other men... and women. Kitty was enthusiastically bisexual.

Brad and Ashley decided the other couple was still a couple, even if he only wanted to jack off watching Kitty in action. Their rule wouldn't be violated if they had sex with just Kitty, though she technically was a "single" woman in the club. Ashley remarked it might happen some time with a single male in the same circumstances. Brad told her it was unlikely. He really had no intention of having sex with her while another man was doing the same.

He asked Ashley to make absolutely certain this was okay before she approved an FMF encounter. He didn't want to take unfair advantage. Ashley understood. Besides, she was at least bi-curious. She didn't mind making it with another woman... she'd done it before, though she'd never told Brad.

By the end of the night, the small boned Eurasian woman was unable to walk without her husband's assistance. Brad and Ashley had double-teamed her for hours. Towards the end, the semi-private little room they were in was inundated with watchers. They'd been fascinated when Brad fucked the little woman doggy style while Ashley licked at the woman's upper slit from below.

The female voyeurs watched speculatively as Brad walked casually naked to the shower room. More than one licked her lips appreciably and wondered how she could get close to him. Ashley watched them, knowing what they were thinking.


Mid-July—

They'd decided to check out house parties instead of going to a club this weekend. The last time they'd gone to the Green Door a couple of weeks ago, there hadn't been anyone there they really wanted to have sex with and they hadn't been happy with the couple they finally went to a private room with.

When they came out later with dissatisfied expressions, an attractive late-thirties couple stopped them and invited them to a party at their house. They said Brad and Ashley fit the mold of the people they wanted to party with. Brad and Ashley looked the fit couple over... they were naked too... and accepted on the spot.

They changed their rules to accommodate new circumstances. That they would be partying in a more private atmosphere meant they no longer had to deal with a suspicion, admittedly mostly on Brad's part, one or the other might wander off. For the house party, they decided they only had to remain in sight of one another while having sex.

It hadn't been difficult finding the Peterson's house. It was in a cul-de-sac off a side street in a quiet neighborhood. The window shades were all pulled down tight and the drapes drawn. They were met at the door by Kari Peterson wearing a nice, if unusually short, evening dress. None of the neighbors would suspect a thing. Brad noticed Kari didn't wear the dress for more than a couple of seconds after the last invited guest arrived. It turned out it was the only thing she was wearing, other than her high heels.

Greta lived perpetually on the verge of plumpness, and sometimes fell over the line. She worked hard to lose whatever she gained though, and tonight was one of the good nights. She wasn't terribly pretty; about the best one could say was her features were pleasant.

None of that mattered much to Brad... not with his cock stuffed deep inside Greta's mouth. All he could concentrate on was how fantastic his cock felt sliding through her lips and into her mouth. Greta loved having a man in her mouth. In fact, she specialized on having men fuck her mouth while she sat on a couch with a double vibrator thrust inside her pussy and ass. She didn't hold the man's cock in her hand, and wouldn't restrain him in any way. In some ways, Greta was only happy with a man shoving his cock as far down her throat as he could get.

"You like fucking my mouth?" Greta asked Brad, looking up at him and grinning. She'd made an obscene show of letting him slip out of her mouth and then licking her way around the head of his cock with her tongue. The buzzing of the vibrators stimulating her anus and clitoris almost intruded, but not quite.

"I love it," Brad replied. "Isn't it time we got back to it?" he asked. He smiled to show he wasn't really impatient.

Greta simpered and extended her tongue as a ramp Brad could use while he pushed his cock down her throat. He put the guide to good use. Greta's tongue rasped deliciously against the underside of Brad's penis as he slid it along. A moment later he felt the head of his cock bump the back of her mouth. A second later, he penetrated down the slick, slimy tunnel that was her throat. Greta did a half swallow and Brad's penis slid an inch further down.

Brad moaned, then whimpered. He was trying to sound pathetic and harassed... and apparently succeeded pretty well. A passing dark-haired woman giggled and someone over there laughed out loud.

Greta momentarily lost her concentration. Her body tried to laugh, but there was no room. She had to fight momentarily for control of her gag reflex. She won the battle and in the process, managed to swallow the last of Brad's shaft. Her nose was pressed into his groin now. All she could smell was the odor of an aroused male animal.

She fed off it. Her eyes grew rounder and hotter as she gazed upward at the man using her mouth for his pleasure. Her right hand pressed the flesh above her clit to increase the contact between the sensitive organ and the pulsating plastic. She groaned deep in her chest and the vibrations made new sensations ripple the length of Brad's cock. He moaned in chorus with the woman servicing him so well.

Brad pulled out slowly until his cock head was just inside her mouth. He kept his eyes on Greta's the whole time. The woman loved this. With his hands holding her head captive, he began to plunge back in, using a hard driving thrust. Greta had lost control, but the loss merely increased her pleasure.

Brad withdrew, backing out only to plow back in almost immediately. He set up a steady rhythm, ramming his cock down Greta's throat and pulling back to give her only a momentary relief. His butt cheeks clinched tight every time he drove forward, the muscles in his abdomen were tied in knots and his legs were beginning to tremble with the strain.

He panted hard, struggling to maintain his tempo. It was getting harder. He felt his scrotum draw up... his balls began to squeeze sperm into canals that themselves constricted to push the thick stickiness onward. The hot cum was ready to spew into Greta's mouth but he held off as long as he could. The visual picture of Greta craning her head up to eagerly receive his cock was worth the near-agony of pinching off the moment of release.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.