Across That Line - Cover

Across That Line

Copyright© 2006 by Longhorn__07

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - His wife craved sex with other men and women, even if it wrecked the marriage. He tried everything he knew of but finally there was only one thing to do.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Late March—

It had taken months to get past it. Ashley had had a hard time understanding Brad's point of view, and he hers. In the end, they'd cautiously tested the waters at the Green Door twice more with their rules and agreements firmly in place. The second time had only been two weeks ago. Ashley had pledged to honor the agreement not to have any physical contact. Brad had tested her, appearing to be tempted by a young, longhaired blonde there with her tall, apparently well-endowed husband.

Ashley politely refused the man's advances, in spite of the fact Brad made sure she had plenty to drink. In the end, Brad was forced to decline an invitation to join in a threesome with the couple. They'd decided Ashley was a wallflower and not into the lifestyle.

Tonight was going to be the first time their initial agreements were laid aside. The rules of only doing things as a couple, always going home alone... and together... were still intact. They'd decided on a third rule; no cuddling with any sex partner after sex. This was sex, and only sex. They decided it was not to ever be confused with love.

Ashley wore a new micro miniskirt for the occasion of what she teasingly referred to as "Brad's coming out party."

It was short and hot pink. It barely covered her ass cheeks when she was standing and didn't when she sat down. The cream-colored silk top lay delicately against her skin. It was so thin, it outlined her upthrust breasts and revealed the hard nipples she couldn't get to go down. The high heels weren't exactly stilettos, but they gave her an additional five inches in height she didn't ordinarily enjoy.

As for himself, Brad had chosen a dark blue pair of pants, a light gray... tightly tailored... pullover shirt, and the black dress boots he always wore for a night out. Ashley thought he looked very handsome. He was a hottie, she told him... absolutely delicious. His reaction to her outfit was unspoken, but unmistakable.


"Hi, I'm Glenna," the tall blonde said and held out her hand to Brad. He was taken aback at first. He knew her, if this was the woman he was thinking of... and it was an unusual name.

"Brad," he said smoothly, turning away from the bar where he and Ashley were trying to get served.

He looked this Glenna over, sure she was one of Ashley's old partners in the swinging game. She stood quietly as he ran his eyes over her. Tall, slender without being skinny, with smallish breasts high on her chest and apparently in no danger of giving way to gravity any time soon. She wore a silk dress that covered her from her shoulders down to knee in a satiny red fabric with oriental dragons as decorations. The dress was slit up the side almost to her hips.

Her dark hair was piled high on her head, leaving her heart-shaped face and slim neck fully exposed. She was pretty... not a classic beauty, but her attractiveness would age much better than most of them in that category.

"Glenna," Ashley said, "you look absolutely lovely tonight." Ashley was a little nervous, and it showed.

"Thanks, Ash... and you look like a rape looking for a place to happen," Glenna returned with a laugh. "Brad, you're going to have to keep your eye on this woman," she said.

"Oh, I shall. Count on it," Brad murmured and shot a glance at Ashley. He was wondering if she was going to come clean about knowing this woman or not.

"Brad, honey," Ashley said, "Glenna is an old friend of mine from... from before I met you," she finished.

"Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Hartford," Brad said. "And how is Dean tonight?" he inquired. Both women were startled.

"He's parking... he's fine, thank you," Glenna replied, confused. "He's parking the car... this dress isn't one I want to take a hike in through that parking lot," she added.

Glenna and Ashley eyed each other for a moment before turning their gazes back to Brad.

He let them stew for a moment, pretending to sample the diet coke the bartender had finally delivered. He really didn't like the "can taste" but it would have to do. They didn't have the beverage on tap here. He "noticed" the women's faces.

"Oh... you called the house, oh... last summer sometime," Brad said finally. "You left a message for Ashley to call you... I got home before Ash did that day and heard it," he told Glenna. "Ash told me who you were," he added.

"I see," Glenna remarked. "You sure do have a great memory," she said.

"Thank you," Brad replied.

Ashley watched them, still confused. Brad hadn't displayed that good a memory in the three years they'd been married so far. But, she remembered the call. It had scared the crap out of her at the time. She thought Brad had found out about all her secret Internet surfing... but the moment had passed.

"Hey everyone," a man dressed in a sports jacket and slacks said by way of introduction. Glenna took his arm possessively and hugged him close.

"Ashley... Brad... this is Dean," she told them. Brad held out his hand and got a strong handshake from the other man.

"Glad to meet you," Brad told the man.

"Let's go over to a table," Ashley suggested. They all agreed.

On the way, Ashley glanced into her husband's eyes. "Are you mad at me," she asked in a whisper.

"About inviting Glenna and Dean here tonight? That's what you did, right?" he replied. He considered the question for a couple of steps.

"No, I'm not mad. This is in the nature of a surprise... and I don't mind those," he told her. He grasped her lightly just above the elbow and pulled her close for a quick kiss before they walked on.


The Jacuzzi was small enough they probably wouldn't be disturbed until the club grew more crowded. Glenna was almost in Brad's lap while Ashley sat hip to hip with Dean.

"Hope you don't mind the Jacuzzi and all," Dean remarked. "I know... it's a darned cliché for two couples to meet, have dinner... then get together in the tub to cement things, but... what can you do?" he asked cheerfully. "It's a cliché because it works, right? Onliest thing missing is the darn barbeque," he said mournfully.

"Glenna wouldn't let me bring in the ribs," he said in a hoarse pretended whisper. "She thought they would be a little much," he remarked. "Don't know why..."

They all laughed. Brad was surprised at how easily he'd been able to chuckle at Dean's joke. He hadn't believed he'd be able to respond so naturally while he was under the stress he was feeling.

Glenna took the opportunity to close the distance between her and Brad. Her left hand explored his right thigh and sought his penis out only a moment later. Brad let her, remembering this was what they'd come here for tonight. He'd heard some men couldn't perform when put to the test their first night in a sex club... he didn't know if he wanted that to be true or false for him. In a way, not being able to would solve a myriad of problems.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Glenna sighed, "you glad to see Glenna, big boy?" she asked facetiously, peering into Brad's lap. His cock couldn't be seen in the frothy water, but she could feel what was there. She was pleased.

Brad shrugged. So much for that way out.

Glenna worked her hand back and forth rhythmically, masturbating Brad's penis slowly and gently to a strong hard on. She loved talking dirty and showered him with all kinds of lewd and obscene commentary. Her facial expressions showed she meant every word of it.

Brad watched Ashley and Dean surreptitiously. He was anxious that Ashley would soon be doing something sexual with Glenna's husband. At the same time, he was resigned to the fact she was going to have sex with the guy.

Brad dreaded the first overt signal his wife was responding to Dean, even as he reacted physically and emotionally to Glenna's ministrations. He knew the two feelings would drive him insane if left unresolved... but he didn't know what to do about them.

Suddenly, Glenna was scooting her body away from Brad's side and lowering her face near the water. She slid a hand under his butt, searching... and then she vigorously pinched his ass.

"Hey!" Brad yelped and lifted his ass away from the attack. His cock broke the surface, followed by his groin and hips.

"Thanks," Glenna quipped... and did what she could to swallow Brad's cock whole.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!"

Brad groaned and almost yanked his hips back down, away from the new assault. Just in time, he stopped. His sub-conscious told him she'd drown if he pulled away from her and dragged Glenna's face under water. It didn't occur to him she would let go if that happened... she surely showed no signs of being willing to do that.

"Sorry, old bean..." Dean said with a horrible rendition of a British accent, "should have warned you Glenna has quite an oral fixation, what?"

Ashley groaned. Brad joined in, but that was because Glenna was trying also... and her attempt resulted in a unique stimulation to the head of Brad's cock.

"It wasn't that bad," Dean said in a wounded tone. "Come on..."

Ashley said something but Brad's entire attention was focused on the end of his cock as Glenna's throat massaged it. Her head rose slowly... up a few inches, then she dropped it again, much faster than she'd pulled off his cock. Brad moaned again. His feet slipped on the bottom of the Jacuzzi and he had to scramble for purchase. Three minutes of Glenna's deep throating technique and Brad's cock was steel hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.