Across That Line - Cover

Across That Line

Copyright© 2006 by Longhorn__07

Chapter 5B

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5B - His wife craved sex with other men and women, even if it wrecked the marriage. He tried everything he knew of but finally there was only one thing to do.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

"Well, that was a waste of time," Ashley said disgustedly after they paid the babysitter and ushered her out the door.

"I know, hun," Brad said to placate his frustrated wife. He watched the teenage girl who'd stayed with Cindy and Cathy walk across the street and go four houses down. When the porch light went out down there, he closed his door and locked it.

"How ever, comma..." he said in a devious voice, "perhaps the night isn't over yet."

"What?" Ashley asked irritably. "I'm tired, Brad... don't play games, okay?"

Brad's lips tightened to a thin line, but Ashley didn't see. He was halfway up the stairs to their bedroom and the only ones home up there were two sleeping little girls. Retrieving the package from his chest of drawers, he checked on the kids to make sure they still slept and pulled their door shut.

"I have a suggestion," he announced when he got back downstairs. Ashley had poured glasses of wine for them both and had just sat down on the sofa.

"Well... it can't be for too long, Bradley," Ashley cautioned. "We need to get in bed soon."

"We can stop any time we want and start again some other time," he promised. He took the DVD out of the sack and worked with the player. The darned thing never seemed to work right the first time anyone tried to get the tray to slide out.

"Oh... a movie," Ashley commented. She was trying not to feel let down but there was disappointment in her voice all the same.

Brad finally got the DVD player to accept the disk. He made his way quickly to the sofa and took his glass of wine from Ashley. Pointing the remote at the entertainment center, Brad touched the "Play" button. A bright blue screen flashed on the wide-screen TV and then gave way to a title superimposed over a blank, gray background.

"Neighborhood Romp?" Ashley asked in a puzzled tone.

"Shush," Brad told her. "Watch the movie, sugar." Ashley shrugged and turned back to the TV.

It was clear within the first few minutes what the movie was about. Ashley gasped as the first two couples shed their clothing and began fondling one another. While the men didn't touch, the girls had their hands all over each other and both the men too. A short time later, three more couples joined the first two and got out of their clothes in seconds.

The camera work and the hesitations, stumbles, and missed lines on the part of the "actors" identified the DVD as an amateur production. That was okay. Brad had chosen it at the adult bookstore because it was an amateur work.

"You brought home a porn movie, Bradley James Rogers?" Ashley asked sharply. Brad's heart sank for a moment. He'd thought... well, he wasn't sure what he'd thought now. He thumbed the button to stop the DVD.

"Did you think you could make up for a lousy run to that watering hole with some cheap video of sweaty people humping each other?" Ashley said in a biting tone.

"Ah... honey... I'm sorry," Brad said. "I thought if... well, I figured we could watch it... and maybe the evening wouldn't be a complete wreck," he told her.

"Well, you listen to me, dear husband," Ashley remarked, "if you ever do this again... you need to give a girl a little warning, okay? So she can get into the right... outfit... for a movie like this, you know?"

Having set her husband up very well with her pretended anger, the warmth in her last few comments was almost lost. Giggling like a schoolgirl, she pulled on her husband's shirt at the throat and tugged his head down for a long kiss.

"You really need a spanking for that," Brad said slowly. "I hope you know that woman."

"Hmmmmm... kinky," taunted Ashley. "What about the kids?" she asked, turning serious for a moment.

"Sleeping like logs," Brad assured her, "and their door is shut tight."

"K..."Ashley purred, "... then I should get into my nasty movie outfit, right?"

"Right," Brad replied. "Uh..."

Ashley stood and handed her half-empty wineglass to Brad. She turned toward the stairs and made as if to climb them, but stopped two steps up. Grinning, she turned back around and dropped the skirt she'd worn out tonight to puddle around her feet. The top followed suit in seconds and her underwear was quickly tossed on the growing pile. She looked down at herself for a second.

"I think I'll leave my thigh highs on... is that all right, honey?" she asked her enthralled husband.

"Oh, heck yeah," he said quickly.

Brad stood and looked around for a place to deposit the two wineglasses. He put them on the end table at the far end of the couch, banging them down much harder than he'd intended. He grimaced, then ignored what he'd done when he saw they weren't broken. He turned the lamp down to its lowest setting and a warm dimness settled into the room.

Ashley padded back to her husband and took his hands off his belt buckle to replace it with hers. She deftly undid the belt, and then unzipped him as quickly as he could have done it himself. Brad left the clothing beneath his waist to his wife's capable hands and pulled his shirt over his head and off.

Kneeling to draw Brad's socks off his feet, Ashley tossed everything at the mound of her clothing. Finished, she straightened quickly. Standing on tiptoe, she sought out his lips and tongue for a long, heated kiss. Her right hand dove between them to seek out his burgeoning hard on and jack it up and down.

"I wanta watch the movie," she said breathlessly, "but I want you in me too..."

The frustration was evident in her face and voice.

Brad chuckled and sat on the couch. Laying on his left side hard against the back cushions, he motioned her down in front of him.

Ashley lay down and promptly threw her right leg over her husband's body and braced it up on the back of the sofa. Reaching below and back, she grasped Brad's cock in her right hand and put the head at the entrance to her pussy.

"Go ahead," she whispered, urging Brad to push forward and penetrate her.

"You don't want me to..."

"Honey, if I was any more ready... well... I don't know what," Ashley said. "Just do it, sugar," she said firmly.

Brad obligingly pushed the head of his cock inside his wife's outer lips, moving deliberately, but steadily into her. She was already wet and slick. He rammed himself deeper into what felt like a velvet tunnel that tightened down on him even as she urged him on. Brad was amazed at the heat in his aroused wife's vagina.

Ashley pushed her ass back into her husband's groin, searching for a fraction of an inch's greater depth. His cock was already bumping her cervix though... there wasn't any way he could drive himself any deeper into her.

With his dick well seated in his wife's cunt, Brad searched for the remote control.

"Ash... do you see the remote," he asked, annoyed he couldn't locate it. Ashley raised her head from where it was pillowed on Brad's left arm.

"On the floor... there," she said and pointed. Brad looked. It was too far for him to reach.

"I got it," Ashley said quickly. She reached down, stretched, and finally got her fingers around the device. She'd momentarily let Brad slip out of her, but he was quickly back in her. She sighed contentedly.

"Okay... you're in charge of starting, stopping, instant replays, slow-motion, and fast-forwarding through the uninteresting parts, woman," Brad joked. "Think you can handle all that?"

"Watch me!" Ashley retorted. "You think you got a rank amateur here, or somethin' buddy?" She giggled as Brad sniffed derisively.

"Then let's get going," Brad urged.

The movie lasted only about an hour. Much of the action was bumbling and even more unprofessional than the opening had been... but that was its charm too. It was meant to be something a group of "neighbors" would put together videotaping an orgy happening in one of their homes.

Brad and Ashley remained coupled, moving slowly to prolong the sex while they watched the porn tape. At times, Brad groaned and begged Ashley to stop clamping down on him and Ashley had to stop him from moving at all more than once. They could both feel themselves building up to an overwhelming completion. There was no way they could evade what was coming for much longer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.