Across That Line
Chapter 2B

Copyright© 2006 by Longhorn__07

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2B - His wife craved sex with other men and women, even if it wrecked the marriage. He tried everything he knew of but finally there was only one thing to do.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Brad spent Friday morning in the garage, finishing a big dollhouse he'd been working on for a month for the girls. It kept his mind busy so he didn't have to think.

Outside, the storm continued to dump huge quantities of rain on a city already inundated with too much water. Every gully in the county was running full and the news was full of street and highway closings. There were about the usual number of high water rescues and foreseeable reports of accidents caused by too much speed on wet pavement.

Starting just before noon, the rain began to let up and the skies began to clear from north to south. By mid-afternoon, the sun was shining and the steaming ground was drying. It was south Texas... if you didn't like the weather, you only had to wait a little while.

Shortly after 3:00 PM, he heard the car in the driveway and knew his wife was home. He considered staying in the garage, but he suppressed the urge. He was through avoiding confrontations. A sullen anger had built, then dissipated over the course of the day. He felt drained and worn out.

Ashley came in the front door slowly. She was apprehensive and wondered what was in store. She hadn't gone by her mother's. If Brad had already been there to pick up the girls, her mother would want to know why Ashley didn't already know about it. That was a conversation Ashley dreaded only slightly less than the discussion she expected to have with her husband. She was both relieved and sorry her daughters weren't here to greet her. She sighed.

Brad was waiting for her in the kitchen, having just come in from the garage. He was wiping his hands on a shop towel so she knew he'd been working on something out there. She guessed it was the dollhouse.

"Hello," she said to her husband, not sure she'd get a reply. He nodded tersely.

"Hi," he said after a distinct pause, "how are ya?"

Ashley winced. For a couple who'd been in the habit of kissing each other goodbye and again when they saw each other, it was a cold greeting.

"I'm okay," she said tiredly. "It was a long drive," she offered.

"I hear that!" Brad replied without interest. "You should try it with a hurricane blowing and tornados twisting all around." He might have been talking to a stranger he met standing in line at the supermarket.

She knew her husband had a side he never showed her or the girls. He was an aggressively confident... and successful... sales manger for a rapid expanding local firm. At home, Brad was loving and kind. The kids adored him. She did too, but she'd let things get away from her lately. She hadn't told him how much she loved him... not really... in far too long.

"I... Brad... honey," she began. Her eyes fastened on the percolator on the countertop. "I... can I have a cup?" she asked, not sure if Brad would allow it or not.

"Oh, sure," he said quickly. "Sorry..." he said contritely, "I should have asked you if you wanted one." He hurried to take her usual mug from the cupboard and poured it three-fourths full.

Brad took his coffee hot and black but Ashley needed the strong brew dilated a bit. She took a small carton of cream from the refrigerator and mixed in enough to fill the mug to the brim. She tasted it cautiously. It was just cool enough to drink.

Ashley took a seat at the kitchen table, hoping Brad would sit across from her as he usually did, but he would not. Brad stood by the sink and drank from his own mug. He wasn't ignoring her. He just had nothing to say. Ashley sighed to herself and drew in a deep breath.

"Brad, I am truly sorry, baby," she told him... hoping he would hear the remorse in her voice. "I don't know how to tell you how bad I feel about all this," she added. "I can't understand how it all happened and I... I just hurt so bad because of everything." Brad took a sip of his coffee.

"Just what did happen, Ash?" he asked quietly. He took another quick swallow. "Please tell me how you walked right away from me and left me standing like a fool at the hotel desk... I've been wondering how a woman can do that to her husband." Ashley winced.

"Honey, I thought you were right behind me. I thought we were going to sit and visit... just talk with Floyd and Ann for a while."

"No you didn't," Brad replied quickly but without rancor. He blew on his coffee to cool it a little before his next drink.

"There was no "we" in any damn thing you did yesterday. Actually... this is what happened... you took off in a fast walk without saying one damn word to me... and left me holding your damned purse too." He sipped at the coffee while studying the liquid in his mug. He couldn't look at his wife because she'd see the rising anger in his eyes.

"Never saw you do that before," he muttered. "You always keep that purse right by your side."

"I know..." Ashley said quietly. She raised her hands, only to drop them helplessly in her lap. "I don't know what I was thinking... I don't remember thinking at all, Brad... it's like I was in a daze or something." She closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

"I was so shocked to when Ann and Floyd were there," she explained. "It never occurred to me I'd see anyone up there I knew. Ann and Floyd don't even live in Texas anymore. They moved to Alabama two years ago. They said they came back to visit their daughter."

"Interesting," Brad commented. He kept his voice calm. Ashley waited for him to say something else but he motioned with his cup for her to continue.

"Yeah... well... I don't know what happened but all of a sudden we were walking... and talking... and... I didn't know you weren't right behind me, Brad. I swear I didn't, honey."

"How could I have been right behind you, Ashley?" Brad asked. He sounded curious.

"What?" Ashley replied. "I... well... I just thought you were."

"Did you... oh... I don't know... did you reach out to take my hand and pull me close so I'd be right there?" Brad asked, blowing gently on his coffee. Ashley shook her head miserably.

"Hmmmmmm... strange," Brad commented quietly. "Well... heck... did you figure out I wasn't beside you and... let's see... did you stop and yell back at me maybe?" Ashley fastened her eyes on the tabletop. "No? No, you didn't do that either, did you?" Brad said.

"Oh... by the way, just for my information," Brad remarked, "would you tell me why my bride of twelve months couldn't be bothered to even introduce me to her old fuck buddies?" Brad rasped. The anger was slowly coming to the front. He carefully throttled it back.

Ashley's fingers twined about themselves in her lap. "Baby... I'm so sorry," Ashley sighed. "That was so wrong. I know it was... I just wasn't thinking. It was like I was in a trance and I couldn't feel anything... you know?" The silence built for a moment. Both swigged their coffee and stared at their hands.

"They weren't... what you said," Ashley said eventually. Brad cocked his head to one side quizzically. Ashley thought he knew exactly what she was referring to but she wasn't going to get any help today. She sighed to herself.

"I never... I've never been with Floyd and Ann," she said in a low voice.

"Really?" Brad asked interestedly. "Damn, you could have fooled me. Looked like you three were awfully close pals, you know? Hell, they made you forget about your husband... shit, they made you forget about common, ordinary courtesy. You wouldn't have treated the bellhop as badly as you did me."

Brad made himself stop. He took two quick swallows of coffee and freshened his cup with more directly from the percolator. When he turned back to his wife, he'd wiped all the emotion from his face.

"Hey... I interrupted," he said by way of an apology he didn't really feel. He motioned to her. "Go ahead... you were walking away from your husband without saying a word to him, without trying to get his attention or grab his hand or anything... with two old geezers who you knew when you were a hot little piece of ass in the swing clubs... but they never fucked you. Is that where we were?" he asked. Sarcasm was beginning to edge into his tone. Ashley winced.

"We... we walked... I remember walking down a big hallway," she said at last, "and then we turned." A frown of confusion came over her features. "I... we turned down another hall and then we went into one of the hotel conference rooms, honey."

She waited for Brad to make a comment but he refused to say anything. He concentrated on the mug of coffee as if it were the most important coffee in the world.

"Anyway... there was a band getting ready for... for... a party later in the evening... we could barely hear and had to practically yell at each other," she said. "Then... oh, God... then I... it hit me that you weren't there... Floyd said maybe you went up to the bar at the other end of the room or something and we looked but the bar wasn't even open yet." Ashley's voice broke as she related what she remembered happening. "Honey, I'm just so sorry. I don't know what happened to me. I don't!" Her husband watched her, waiting until she regained control of herself.

"That all?" he asked. Ashley nodded. Brad snorted derisively.

"Bullshit!" he said emphatically. "You left out a few little things, sugar. Like... you were walking away with two old farts I didn't know and wasn't good enough to be introduced to. They were two old fucks you say you never did at one of your sex clubs... but, heck... you're gonna love this... those two miserable pieces of shit felt right at home playing with your ass while y'all walked down the hall.

"Did you forget all about that, Ashley? Actually, I think that damned old woman grabbed your fucking tit when y'all stopped to open that big door down that second hallway. What about that?"

He looked at Ashley contemptuously. "Any more things you leave out?" he asked. She couldn't respond. She could only hang her head.

"I didn't realize what was happening while we were walking," she said after a long while. Her voice was husky. "I mean... I did... but it wasn't real somehow. I keep telling you I was so shocked by seeing them... by seeing anyone I knew from back then that I was just... I was on automatic pilot or something.

"I made them stop..." she offered. "Right inside that door you talked about... I made them quit touching me. I knew you wouldn't like it," she added.

"Yeah, right," Brad replied. "You're on autopilot... got it." He made an angry gesture and turned to stare out the kitchen window. He didn't like looking at his wife anymore.

"You know something that really pisses me off?" Brad asked. He didn't wait for a reply.

"Damn you... you don't even let me hug you in public, much less play with your ass... but you let them stick their god damned tongues down your throat and you walk through a big lobby with everyone there while those two groped you like a two-dollar whore." He whirled around for a moment to regain control. "But... what the hell, huh? I'm just your husband, right?"

His voice was bitter. He watched nothing at all in the backyard while he sipped coffee.

"So... go on... go on," he urged her. "Hell, don't stop now. We're learning so much about each other this weekend. What happened next? Tell me about that fat woman who took her top off at the door right when you were going in. You can tell me... was she gonna let you suck on those babies?" he asked facetiously. Ashley jerked her head up.

"No!" she said forcefully. "She wanted Floyd to play with them, not me... and she didn't take off her top, she just opened it up. Some guy with the convention came over and made her do it back up. She went away and we never saw her again, okay? That's all that was."

"Mmmmmmm... uh huh... okay. Ol' Floyd was too busy with you to help Fatty out, I guess, huh? Maybe Fatty should have frenched you like... Ann... did. Maybe she would have gotten a little more from you, huh?" Ashley shook her head violently. She was beginning to get mad.

Brad noticed and was glad. If she got angry enough, she might leave him and this whole marriage thing could be laid to rest. Where he'd been afraid she'd leave him because of earlier arguments, this afternoon he hoped she would.

"I told you," Ashley said determinedly. "I made them both stop with the touching right there inside... and they did... I think them kissing on me was one of the things that made me feel so weird and out of control, honey. I didn't expect to be... attacked like that, you know?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.