Schlong - Cover

Schlong

Copyright© 2006 by Old Fart

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mark Hawthorne is over-endowed. This is his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Masturbation   Size  

Things went about the same as the last few days. Betsy Lou was acting real weird in Science. She made it clear she didn't want to talk to me but that I couldn't pay attention to anyone else. I heard the dreaded "Hmmm" several times.

I didn't even get a chance to get in line for lunch before Nancy Jo had her arm wrapped in mine and practically dragged me to the far side of the Science building. She pushed me through the bushes and I saw Becky Sue Schlabinksi sitting up against the building with a big smile on her face. I turned to ask Nancy Jo what was going on, only to see her walking away.

Becky Sue is a year older than me. She lives in my neighborhood but hasn't ever had anything to do with me. She's always with older guys, and I've seen her scrunched up against lots of them in their cars, close like Nancy Jo had been yesterday. I said something about her one night when we were all in the kitchen for dinner and Mom said "Stay away from her, she's boy crazy."

Dad said, "And that's a bad thing?" with a crooked smile on his face. Mom turned red and hit him on the arm and said "Stop it," but there was something going on between them. She was all cutesy and giggly and he was kind of pretending to strut around all during dinner. I got roped into doing the dishes because they remembered something they needed to discuss in their room.

Becky Sue was larger than life. She had brown hair when we were in elementary school, but now it was blond and it was big. Something else was big about her, too. Betsy Lou had told me she that Becky Sue put Kleenex in her top when we were walking to fifth grade one day. I wondered why anyone would do that, but didn't think much about it. I figured maybe she didn't have pockets. Looking at her now, it was obvious there weren't any Kleenex involved. He top was unbuttoned enough so I could see the bra that wasn't completely covering what was inside. There was a lot to not cover. Part of that was because Becky Sue was what my mom would call "chunky." Not really fat, but some exercise wouldn't kill her.

"Hey Mark, I hear you've got something big in your pants."

"I guess." Like I said, I'd never had any chance or reason to compare what I had with anyone else's. Maybe I should look around a bit in gym class. I'd have to do it kind of hidden, though. The last thing I needed was a bunch of guys calling me a homo.

I looked down just in time to see Becky Sue pull my zipper down and take out my pecker.

"Ooh! So big."

She was playing with it, turning it over, examining it. My first thought was she was playing with it like it was a hamster or a puppy, but there's no way a live animal would hold still for that. She was squeezing and rotating, pulling and prodding. And I was responding. I grew and got way too big for one of her hands to hold. It also got harder for her to move around, so she started pumping it with both hands. I thought that was as good as it got until she slid one of her hands inside my fly and started moving my balls around in her hand. At first I pulled back a bit, afraid she was going to hurt me. She must have known what she was doing though, because it did anything but hurt. It wasn't long before I was spurting all over the bushes. At least I didn't mess up my pants this time.

I couldn't help it. She was leaning over a bit, watching me shoot off, oohing and ahhing about how much and how far, so I bent over and stuck my finger in her bra to pull it out to see the rest of her tits. She let go of me, slapped my hand and said, "What kind of a girl do you think I am?"

She got up and stalked off, real mad. I shook off my prick and put it away. I was going to have to figure out this playing around stuff. How come it was OK for her to reach inside my pants and play with me but not for me to look at her titties?

One thing I noticed was that it had taken longer today to make me shoot than it had with Nancy Jo's hand on top of my pants yesterday. And having Becky Sue's hands actually holding it was a lot better than when my pants were in the way. Shooting off is great, but feeling her playing with it was good, too. Watching her do it wasn't bad, either. I guess I was real surprised with Nancy Jo and was more used to it today. But not so used to it that I was tired of it. I didn't think I'd ever get that used to it.

I went back to the cafeteria and got my lunch. It just took one look at Betsy Lou for me to decide not to even try and sit next to her. I got the usual giggles when I walked past the swarm of girls.

When I got to gym class, Stocker was talking to a couple of his buddies. They all turned and grinned as I went to my locker. I looked back when I was changing and he had his hands with the fingers laced together, moving them up and down, then he moved them both half a foot in front of his chest, sort of cupped, the palms pointing at his chest. When he did that, all three of them cracked up.

I did some looking around and realized that most of the guys were about as big as I'd been in fourth grade. Weinstein was the only other guy I saw who had hair down there.

Senora Lopez spent the whole period talking about Spanish dances. It's more than Mexico and Spain, you know. She dragged me around for a few minutes when she was demonstrating the Rumba. At least I didn't have to hold a rose in my teeth like Joshua did when she was doing the Tango. Excuse me. I mean Jose, not Joshua. She did this swishy dance with castanets that was actually kind of neat. She passed around pictures of women dancing with these long, multicolored dresses with petticoats under them that look pretty good. It was better than learning about albondigas, that's for sure. The women all wore this dark red lipstick. When they were passed to me and I got a chance to look at them, I got this picture of a red ring around my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.