Schlong - Cover

Schlong

Copyright© 2006 by Old Fart

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mark Hawthorne is over-endowed. This is his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Masturbation   Size  

Her name was McGill and she called herself Lil, but everyone knew her as Nancy.

Wednesday morning I stopped by Betsy Lou's. She answered the door, all ready to go as soon as I rang the bell. There was more of the same as yesterday as we walked to school. Walking extra close and lots of touching. At one point I moved to the side when she got too close and had to grab her as she almost fell over. I had her in my arms and she looked up at me, then closed her eyes and did that fish thing with her mouth again. I stood her up straight, hands on each arm, just below her shoulders and shook her a bit until she opened her eyes.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah."

"Well, come one. Quit fooling around. We'll be late."

The same bunch of girls was standing near the gate as yesterday when we left. Betsy Lou grabbed onto me like she was ready to fall over and needed to hold onto me for support as we walked past them.

Everything went along as usual until lunchtime. I'd just gotten in line with my tray when Nancy Jo Biolofski cut in front of me. Nancy Jo was one of the flock of girls guarding the gate the last two times I went though.

"Do you mind if I go first?"

"No, I guess not."

There were two conflicting things here, based on the way I'd been brought up. You don't cut in front of people, you wait your turn, and you're always courteous to a lady. I wasn't in a hurry, so I let it go by. If it had been a guy, I probably would have said something.

Nancy proceeded to ask what I thought of the mac and cheese, should she try the cake, should she get regular or chocolate milk, all kinds of things I had not idea of and could care less about. Lunch was lunch, and you pretty much ate what they had. When we were out of the line, she told me she could never thank me enough and asked if she could have lunch with me.

"Sure. Let's go sit over there."

"I've got a better place," she said, taking my arm and practically dragging me out of the cafeteria.

Nancy Jo was a year ahead of me, so she'd been at Smithtown for a year already. She took me around the building we had Science in and pushed aside some bushes, revealing a patch of grass maybe a yard wide, up against the building, completely hidden from anyone on the other side of the bushes.

"Now, isn't this cozy?"

"I guess."

Once we sat down, I found out all about cozy. Nancy Jo was so close to me that I didn't have the use of my left arm.

I was trying to balance my tray on my lap and eat with one hand when I felt a hand on my left leg, just below the edge of the tray.

"I hear you've got something real special, Mark."

I looked at the tray to see what she was talking about. What I saw was the tray start to slide as her hand made its way up my leg. I grabbed it just in time, but not quick enough to stop some of my milk from slurping over the top of the glass before I grabbed it.

I'd just saved my milk when I felt her hand on my dick. The thing expanded like a runaway balloon — one second it was normal, the next it had grown halfway down my thigh.

"Ooh, I think I've found it."

"Jesus, Nancy. Now look what you did." I was already spurting inside my pants.

Nancy kissed me on the cheek. "You can always say you spilled your milk," she giggled as she took off through the bushes, leaving her tray of food on the grass.

I don't know that I had something real special, but I do know that what she'd done felt special. Real, real, real special. I knew my hand would never be the same.

I tried to pick up both trays, but that just didn't work. I could put one on my hand like a waitress, but would have to pick the other up by the edge, and I knew my wrist would give out and I'd dump it before I got halfway back to the cafeteria. I scooped her mac and cheese onto my plate, put her empty plate under my full one, piled everything onto one tray, then put the other under it and headed back.

The first thing I saw when I got back was Nancy Jo sitting with her gaggle of friends, a new tray of food in front of her. She smiled at me and a couple of them pointed at me and the giggling and whispering was worse than the day before. One of them said "Oh, Mark. Did you spill your milk?" I sort of grinned as they all cracked up.

Betsy Lou sitting at the table we'd sat at yesterday, an empty space next to her. I walked over to the table and was setting the tray down, ready to step over the bench and sit down when she shot me a look.

"What do you want?"

"I was going to sit down and eat with you."

"Where were you?"

"Nancy Jo wanted..."

"Hmmm."

There was more condemnation in that one syllable than a string of curse words uttered by a sailor would have communicated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.