The Nurse

by Techsan

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: When you have "the power," you take advantage of it, no matter where you find the subjects. This one I happened to find in my doctor's office.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   .

I was sitting on the elevated examination table when the nurse came bustling in with my folder.

"You're here today to follow up on your blood tests, right?"

"Yes, that's right," I replied, sizing her up.

She was a pretty woman in her early forties with short fat fingers and a well-rounded body. Not large tits but a good handful. Her waist was nearly the same size as her hips but I didn't mind. She had a quick smile and the look of someone who cared.

"Okay, let's get your blood pressure," she said, turning after making some notations in the file.

She took down the cuff from the wall and pulled apart the Velcro fasteners. I held my left arm out and down so she could wrap the cuff around it while cocking my head to one side, looking into her eyes.

She smiled, positioning the stethoscope in her ears before pulling my arm up to put the end of the device at my elbow.

I just let my hand rise enough to cup her right tit; she didn't make any sign of recognition so I held the globe while she pumped up the pressure before slowly letting it ease back down. When she let it go all the way, I squeezed her tit and held it.

She smiled and closed her eyes for a moment, then pulled away and wrote in the file while she commented, "Your numbers are running a little high today." She turned back to the file folder saying, "The doctor will be with you in a minute," and walked out, giving me another forlorn smile on her way out.

The visit with the doctor was purely routine but he did prescribe a flu shot. He checked my BP again and not surprisingly it was back in its usual range. After he left, the nurse came back in with a shot tray. When she rubbed alcohol over my left arm, I cocked my head and again looked into her eyes.

She smiled and said, "I'll try not to hurt you."

When she brought over the syringe, I held my arm out to one side but pointed down. When she stopped at my side, my hand was on her right hip. I cupped her buttock in my hand as she lifted the needle and pierced my arm. I barely felt the prick but I sure could feel her ass. As she pulled the needle out, she hesitated so I dipped my hand and ran it down the crack in her ass, gently pulling on the bottoms of the two globes. She patted my upper thigh and smiled before going over to make another notation in my file.

She turned and said, "Do you have the time? I forgot my watch."

"It's 8:28," I answered, glancing at my wrist.

"Okay. I'll be back in a minute. Jenny isn't in yet so I'll take your blood for the lab work."

She hustled out the door but not before giving me another smile. She was back shortly with a blood kit which she set on the table beside me.

I held my arm down and out, palm up so she could get to the inside of my elbow. When she stepped forward, my fingers pressed into her crotch. Again I cocked my head and looked into her eyes. She began to probe for a vein while my fingers tugged on the skirt of her uniform dress. By the time she was ready to stick my vein, I had my hand under her skirt and was probing inside her panties.

Just after the catheter entered my vein and blood began to boil into the little tube, she shivered as my fingers touched her clitty and one slipped into her vagina. Carefully, as if by special effort, she controlled herself and changed tubes.

When it was full, she whispered huskily, "Please... I must take these to the lab. I'll be right back," and she pulled away, albeit reluctantly.

Maybe a minute later she was back, closing the door after her. I jumped off the table and waved her toward it. She climbed into the spot I had just occupied. I cocked my head and looked into her eyes, then planted my open lips on her ruby red mouth. Her tongue quickly shot out and found mine and they dueled... while I pulled the table's stirrups out.

Backing away, I put her feet in the stirrups, pulled the doctor's stool over and bent to my work. Her panties had disappeared while she was gone to the lab. Now with her legs spread, I zeroed in on her pussy which by now was steamy hot. The soft wet flesh seemed made for good eating and I made the most of it, quickly covering my whole face with the unmistakable slick wetness of her pussy juice. In just six minutes she climaxed four times while I ate her cunt. Then standing, I opened my pants and pulled out my cock and balls.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.