Cyber-sex - Cover

Cyber-sex

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom, a horny erotic writer, has a sexy babe on the other end of the Internet who wants him to bring her off by cyber-sex. He's more than glad to try.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Tom and Julie had allowed their cyber-sexual relationship to grow and develop. Tom looked forward to hearing from Julie and he responded as honestly and openly to her comments and questions as he could. He worked hard to get her off on her end while he was working on his end to enjoy himself and bring himself off while he caressed and stroked his cock, knowing she was playing with herself on the other end, too. After their first session of exchanging sexy emails and talking each other into a high state of arousal and then explosive orgasms, Julie let Tom know that she had a webcam and she wanted him to let her know what he wanted to see as they got each other off.

When Julie started letting Tom see what she looked like, he could hardly believe he was actually having cyber-sex with such an attractive and sexy woman.

Tom and Julie pass small talk back and forth as they got warmed up to being online with each other, and then Tom asked Julie to give him a little strip show on her webcam while he started getting down to only his briefs. Julie shifted her webcam so she could move away from her computer and know that Tom would be able to watch as she did a little strip for him and came out of her top, pants and then her bra and panties when she was ready for that step.

Tom's cock was fully hard and poking tightly against the material of his briefs and he laughed to himself as he saw that his cock was already copiously leaking pre-cum and he knew Julie loved that. He knew that

Julie really got turned on by knowing what Tom was doing as he rubbed his hardon, stroked his naked meat when it came to the point of actual masturbation and she loved hearing how his large round balls were so full of his cream, and how much he wanted Julie to get really turned on and start frigging her pussy with her fingers and then with her sex toys.

Tom loved how sexy Julie was. She was wearing a very sexy black bra and thong panty underneath her clothes and his cock got really hard as he watched her teasing him in front of her webcam.

"Julie, you're luscious, baby. You sure did miss your calling. You should have been an exotic dancer or a very high paid call girl because you're fucking making me wild, baby," he said as he continued to stroke his meat through his briefs.

"My cock is so hard, Julie, and I can hardly wait to get that sexy thong off of your luscious body and bury this big hardon deep inside your hot horny pussy, baby," Tom wrote as he leaned up and pulled his briefs down to free his cock and wrap his hand around his hardon and start stroking himself up and down.

Julie was doing more than just getting undressed for her cyber-lover. She was also taking the opportunity to cup her full large D-cup breasts and to tease her nipples through the cups of her sexy black bra. Then, her hands slid down over her belly in between her thighs and she rubbed her hand up and down over her panty-covered pussy, diddling her wet pussy lips and her clit as she rapidly began to get more and more aroused and fast moved herself to the point of getting naked and getting her dildo out to fuck herself with.

"Baby, I want you to come out of that bra and thong panty now, and I want you to play with your tits and get your finger wet and rub it over your hard aroused nipple. Then, I want you to lean back in your computer chair and slide your hand down between your legs and start rubbing and caressing and frigging your wet pussy and clit and tell me how fucking good it feels having my hand in your crotch and how you're gonna lie back in a few moments and guide my big cock as I mount you and start thrusting my hard thick manhood deep inside your tightly clasping wet pussy, baby."

Julie quickly did as Tom asked of her and she reached down between her breasts, quickly undid the front fastening to her bra and then slowly and very tauntingly teased the left cup away from the full breast inside it and then she started caressing and playing with that perky nipple as she slid the other bra cup back and began playing with both of her exposed breasts. Then, Julie began talking to Tom, wanting to bring him into her arousal and foreplay, too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.