Lewd, Crude, and Luscious... - Cover

Lewd, Crude, and Luscious...

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Another true tale of a kinky weekend in the company of a pair of perverts. Sex and drugs and. more sex, ensue. Enjoy:)

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Spitting   BBW  

The sweet aroma of sandalwood drifted up the stair as we descended into the basement; candles flickered around the cluttered room, casting their scent amidst demonic shadows around the white plaster walls.

The first thing I saw was the video camera pointing at Tracy's ample rump, still glowing with the evidence of Rita's hands, greeting me with a wide smile, her smooth slit dripping wet. The second was facing the wall, a tightly bound figure to a wooden x-frame in front of her. A perfectly formed pair of buttocks tightly wrapped in skin-tight pvc; arms stretched up in an attitude of surrender, attached to a hook in the ceiling by a thin rope.

"This is Judy, Rita said, indicating the bound figure with an outstretched arm, "she's a very naughty girl and needs lots of discipline. Your slut, on the other hand," she went on, "needs less discipline, but more sex, are you ready?"

I took Rita in my arms and kissed her, rubbing my leather-clad crotch into her so she could feel how ready I was. She pulled me hard into her body, gripping tight and grinding her pussy over me, sucking my tongue with a hot promise of things to come; our hands exploring each other feverishly, squeezing here, stroking there, fondling everywhere in-between before stepping back to regain a semblance of control, panting hard.

"Oh, you are ready," she said, running her hand between my legs, "how about something-for-the-weekend before we get busy?" Rita answered my quizzical look by unlocking a ring on her index finger and spreading two generous lines of white powder along Tracy's cheeks. "Plenty of time, gentlemen; indulge yourselves, they're not going anywhere until we've done with them."

Brian and I exchanged grins and made a bee-line for the booty, pinching one nostril to snort a line each with gusto, licking her flesh clean and swapping the taste between us as Rita amused herself by unbuckling my belt. Our lips met again and again over her arse, and on it, building the buzz into a swarming torrent of lust.

"Kinkyyyy - I love it!" Rita cried, kneeling get up-close-and-personal with my crotch.

For this special occasion, I'd worn a pair of crotch less tights under my trousers and held my balls snug in a cock ring under a skimpy pair of panties that barely held my erection. I felt her pull it free and looked down in time to watch her sprinkle a little coke on the shaft, swiftly snort it up and suck the full length down in two big gulps.

"Fuck, yes!" I hissed, feeling a rush of blood surge through me, "suck it slut!"

Rita grabbed her husband's cock and stuffed the head in her mouth, stretching her lips to accommodate both of us at once, drooling copiously over the hard, horny meat until spittle decorated the top of her tits. She ran a hand under our balls and pulled us closer, forcing more cock into her mouth, gagging and spitting on us in her lust.

"Lick my boots, bitch," I demanded, "then take 'em off - she's well trained," I said to Brian, kissing him hard in the grip of another coke-rush and rubbing his cock along mine, the delicious friction sending a thrill through my balls, "use my whore all you want; abuse her as you see fit."

We rubbed each others cock harder and tongue-dueled between numb lips until Brian pulled away to watch me roughly pull his slut-wife's mouth away from my boots to be fucked; exploring my whore's ample arse with a firm hand, patting and probing them as he would in checking over a prize heifer before a sale.

There was absolutely nothing Tracy could do to prevent him sliding a finger into her exposed cunt; her hands twitched helplessly within the bonds around her wrists that in turn were tied to a thick leather belt around her waist, her ankles remained clamped to the bench she knelt upon and even if she wished to turn her head to see what was going on it would be impossible for her to do so unless one of us removed the chain attached to her collar, binding her to the frame, and the blindfold around her eyes.

Brian walked slowly around her hog-tied body and slapped her face lightly. "Open your mouth, whore," he said softly in a tone that brooked no argument and, although a padded bar under her chin prevented Tracy from opening her mouth fully, she managed to lift her top lip far enough for him to push the head of his cock inside.

"Suck it, whore!" I demanded, laying a stern hand hard on Tracy's arse.

Rita chose to take that as an order too and gobbled deeper down my shaft until every inch sank out of sight in her wet mouth. Her eyes shone with pleasure as I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth until spittle dripped in thick, viscous ropes over her heaving tits. After several minutes of cock sucking bliss, I pulled out of her mouth and bent over her face to swipe beads of cum from Tracy's crack, feeling Rita's busy tongue sliding in-between my cheeks.

"You fuckin' kinky bitch," I moaned, "stick your fuckin' tongue in there!"

We licked, kissed and sucked each other until the atmosphere in the cellar turned thick with desire. Brian came over and started sucking my cock as Rita went to fetch the first of her many toys that she planned to use that night; sliding a stout dildo between my whore's cheeks to leave a long tasseled tail hanging down between her thighs. Then I knelt to return the favour to her husband as he helped Rita into a harness that held a thick strap-on.

"Now then whore let's see if you can guess who's cock you're getting first."

Tracy knew it wasn't mine as she took it in her mouth - she'd sucked it often enough to know that - and gurgled around the shaft as Rita slid inside her pussy with a hard thrust.

"You like that cock in your cunt, whore?" I said, pulling back to allow Tracy time to nod and gasp that she did. "Do you know who it is?"

"Y-yes," she gasped, shaking under a savage assault for the dildo, "it's m-my m-mistress."

"Good, whore," I said, leaning down to hold her mouth open and spit into it, "very good. Now take my cock deep and hold it in your throat."

Rita grinned and worked the horsetail dildo in and out of my whore's arsehole, pulling her ponytail hard enough to rend a fraught squeal from her mouth as I thrust deeper. I grinned back and squeezed my whore's tightly bound tits hard enough to make her scream as I pulled out, abruptly cutting it short when I lunged back in with a feral roar of pleasure. Brian brought the camera in for a close-up of his wife pounding hard, then of myself stuffing my cock down my whore's throat and pinching her nostrils closed until she spluttered under the rough treatment, drizzling the leather bench with cunt juices as she came. He put the camera back on its tripod, moved it to capture the action in profile then licked the juice up, kissed his wife passionately, and moved behind her to get stuck in, adding his weight to the hard thrusts of her strap-on.

"Beg for it," I told my whore, sliding my cock over her face, "beg your mistress to fuck you harder," I added, moving over to slap casually on Judy's pert cheeks with a riding crop.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.