Wife's First Time With Another Man
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This tells the story of how a husband convinced his reluctant wife to sleep with another man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   First   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish  

I can't tell you how exciting it was for me to make love to my wife after she had just been with another man. I could smell Ralph in her hair, on her breasts, and even on her lips when I kissed her. It was so incredibly exciting.

Fucking Jen felt different. Her pussy normally fits my dick like a glove. This time she was looser, and this clear evidence of Ralph's larger size excited me to no end. Even though Jen was looser than normal, I had to concentrate to prevent cumming too fast. As I fucked her I rubbed my hands over her legs, and it thrilled me to feel the runs in her stockings. Most of the runs were around her knees, and my cock got even harder as I imagined my wife on her knees with Ralph's cock in her mouth.

The next morning, regret set in again. This time it hit both Jen and me. I woke up first and watched her sleep. I gently pulled the covers from her body. She was so incredibly beautiful. I asked myself again how I could allow another man to touch her. Was I crazy? What Pandora's boxes was I opening? I was sure Jen had always been faithful, but I knew she had had a number of relationships before we met. In fact, I loved hearing about her past lovers. From all that pillow talk, I knew Jen was attracted to tall, athletic, rugged looking guys. She had fallen in love with me even though I didn't fit that picture, but Ralph was cut exactly out of that mold. I also knew that big cocks turned her on. She had always seemed satisfied by me, but from our pillow talk I knew that most of her boyfriends were bigger, and Ralph was huge. Was I crazy to encourage her to get involved with Ralph?

But then I noticed the dried white spots on Jen's neck and her breasts. Ralph's cum? The thought of Ralph cumming on my wife's face and tits made my dick spring to life. Despite all my reservations, I was glad Ralph had fucked her, and I hoped he would do it again.

After Jen woke up she started to cry. I assured her that I loved her, that the night before wouldn't change our marriage. We made love. I was dying to get more details of the previous night, but I knew the memory was too close. Over the next few days Jen told me everything.

"How was he?" We were in bed caressing each other. After Jen didn't respond, I said, "I know you're afraid of hurting my feelings, but you won't, I promise. Please tell me, I want —"

"He was good," Jen interrupted. "He was really good."

"Did he fuck you good?"

Jen reached down and stroked my hard dick. "Oh yeah," she moaned. "He's so strong, and aggressive. He took control of me. I loved it. It felt so good. Lynn told me that Ralph was good in bed, and she was right."

"Did he make you cum?"

"Yeah. A few times, I think. Or maybe just one long orgasm. I don't know. All I know is it felt really good."

"Is he big? Is he bigger than me?" I already knew the answer, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Yeah, he's huge. Bigger."

"How much bigger?"

Jen reached over and turned on the light. Holding my dick in one hand, she motioned with her other. "About this much longer." Jen held her other hand about 4 inches past the tip of my cock. "And about this thick." The hand holding my cock opened until it was about as wide around as her wrist. "I had to use both my hands to hold him. But with you" — Jen closed her hand again around my cock — "I only need one."

She started to stroke me again. "Does it turn you on that another man fucked your wife? That he's bigger than you?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"We ran out of condoms but he wanted to cum again, so I went down on him. He wanted to cum on my face and breasts, so I let him. Does that turn you on too?"

"Oh god, yes!"

"Ralph loves stockings, just like you. As he fucked me he kept rubbing my legs. He played with my stocking tops, rubbing his fingers along the lace, and then my bare thighs, and then back again. It was so erotic! But I always knew my stockings turned him on. I always caught him looking. Sometimes I'd let my skirt ride up, so he could see my stocking tops. Sometimes when I wore a garter belt I'd bend over so he could see the garter straps. Does that turn you on, knowing that I think about how I can get Ralph excited?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.