The Adventures of Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut - Cover

The Adventures of Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Her husband asked her if she would mind being gangbanged and she, being seven months pregnant said, "Sure my love; anything for you."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

From: Just Plain Bob
To: Scarlett
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2006 10:55 AM
Subject: Stories

Started typing the first chapter of your story into the computer today and should have it done sometime tonight or early tomorrow. When it is done I'll send it to you for you to look over and then you can have me change whatever you would like changed before I post it. Does hubby know we are doing this? If so, would he like to contribute? Give his insights and feelings? If he would, just have him drop me an email.

Your wanna be lover,

Bob

From: Scarlett
To: Just Plain Bob
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2006 2:55 PM
Subject: Story

I'm looking forward to reading the first chapter of the story and I thank you for the time and energy I'm sure you have put into it. My husband is aware of what we are doing and he will read it over with me, but he is not interested in contributing. He views this as my reward for being so willing to be gangbanged. Even though he knows I am really enjoying it, he also views it as a present from me to him.

I'm having a bit of a problem kicking this cold, so there was no gangbang for me this past weekend - but my husband has it planned and is ready to go when I am not such a "snot nose" - it rather takes away from the depravity of it all. One more month come Friday so se have time to get my "12-er" out of the way before the baby comes.

Your knocked up gangbanging whore - Scarlett

From: JPB
To: Scarlett
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2006 7:18PM
Subject: You

Sorry to hear about your illness especially since it is cutting into your fun before the baby arrives. Still think you will get 12 in before the delivery?

Bob

From: Scarlett
To: JPB
Sent: Saturday, October 7, 2006 3:42 PM

Yes, I'm really disappointed... I got knocked up so easily and was having such a carefree (and sex filled pregnancy). I'm on bed rest until I'm not spotting anymore. Luckily today my doctor called and says all looks fine with the baby at this point. I rather doubt that I'm going to be gangbanged by 12 men before I deliver and I may not be able to have the home delivery that I was looking forward to either. But I am doing well so far today. No spotting and I am getting vigorously kicked. Our midwife is coming for a check this evening - so, fingers crossed - everything is still okay and I'm off bed rest. If it is then hubby and I will have to decide about another gangbang. We might just decide to have me suck off 12 guys and maybe have a big, thick dildo or a big vibe in my ass. I am so big now I know it will be such a big thrill for my husband to watch me whoring for him as close to delivery as is safe.

Would you e-mail me back the first story so I can confirm about you submitting it with my changes? I have to - HAVE TO - make sure that I didn't overlook something that might give me away to anyone who knows me.

You are probably sick of hearing this by now, but I can't help it. I had a dream last night about dogs again. Since our trip to Mexico I just can't get what I saw out of my mind. In the dream I was gangbanged by a bunch of guys and when they took a break one of them brought in a Great Dane and the dog mounted me. I was on my knees being ass-fucked by a dog and the guys were all standing around watching and thinking there would be more fucking when the dog finished with me, but just as the dog shot his jizz into my ass my water broke and that put an end to the fuckfest. Mike called the mid-wife and I lay there waiting for her with dog cum leaking out of me.

I wonder if the only way I'm going to get those thoughts out of my head is to actually do a dog (I want to - I admit it - I want to).

Your cum loving pregnant ass whore - Scarlett

From: Scarlett
To: JPB
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2006 2:45 PM
Subject: Sore again

Thought you might like to know that we pulled off a gangbang last night. My midwife, who knows I'm a slut for my husband, okayed it as long as I only sucked cock so Mike went out and hustled up 12 men willing to watch and also have a hugely pregnant woman suck their cocks. Mike didn't want the guys to know where we lived so he rented a cabin at a nearby lake. He had me dress in a black lace push-up bra, but most of my tits were spilling out of it. No panties, just a garter belt holding up sheer black nylons and I was wearing my black "Fuck Me" pumps with the four inch heel. My hair was piled on top my head and I was wearing lots of mascara, blush and bright red lipstick. I really did look like a whore who should be standing on a street corner. When we arrived the men were helping themselves to the liquor cart and were already naked.

Mike introduced me as his slut wife, told everyone how big a whore I was and apologized for them not being able to let them fuck me. He told them I was a fantastic piece of ass and that maybe some day they would be able to find out the truth of that statement for themselves and then he told me to parade around in front of them. He had me stop and turn my back to them and then bend over and spread my ass cheeks wide and he told one of the men to come over and finger my ass. I moaned as the finger slid into me and then Mike had me sit down on a chair, spread my legs wide and then pull my cunt lips open.

"After the baby comes all three of those holes will be available for use. Something to look forward to, eh?"

Then Mike removed my brassiere and let my huge milk laden tits fall free. He helped me down on a pillow and then told them that they were free to fuck their cocks as deep into my mouth as they could go and then cum down my throat or pull out and spray my face, hair and tits.

Most of the men were already stroking their cocks. They had already drawn numbers and when Mike called for number 1 a blond man of about twenty stepped forward. His cock was very close to being rock hard and I leaned forward and I licked his cock up and down and all around and I felt him stiffen. I took the head in my mouth and began sucking on it. After thirty seconds or so I took my mouth off him, looked up at him and said:

"Fuck my mouth nice and deep; I want to feel a big load of cum in my mouth."

He took hold of my head and pushed his cock in deep, working it around and when I began to move my head he began fucking me deeply. His cock was nice and big and I felt like a true whore. The man got close to cumming and he was going to pull out and cum on my tits, but I wanted that first load to slid down my throat and warm my belly so I grabbed the cheeks of his ass and pulled his cock so deep into my mouth that he touched the back of my throat. He moaned and went off like a rocket and I held him tight to me until I didn't fell any more of his hot juice coming out of his cock.

The second man stepped forward... older and with a thick cock and he thrust it in filling up my mouth and then grabbed my head and pushed in deep calling me a knocked up whore. His cock went in and out and he came quickly and pulled out and shot his jizz all over my tits. The next man was in his forties and with a smaller cock, but he held my head and he knew how to fuck me. He lasted a little longer and then he too came on my tits. Number 4 was young and cute with a thick cock. I opened my mouth wide and he thrust in. He didn't last too long and when he was ready to cum he pulled out of my mouth and shoved his cock into the middle of the hair piled on top my head and blew his load there. Number five had a short cock, but it was really thick and I had to force my mouth open to get him in. He grabbed my head and held it as he fucked my face and when he was ready to cum he said, "Where do you want it slut." His cock was so deep in my mouth and my mouth was so tight around him that I couldn't pull of to tell him so I just grabbed his ass and held him where he was and took another load down my throat.

I could feel the pussy juices flowing out of my cunt and running down my legs and I would have killed for a stiff cock up my ass or deep in my pussy, but I knew it wouldn't happen that night. I was just so incredibly turned on being a whorish slut with my husband right behind me whispering "good girl" and "You are such a sexy fucking whore" and "You are my filthy slut wife" in my ear.

Number six was much older and he came quickly. He pulled out and shot his load on my pregnant belly and I reached down and rubbed his dick snot into my skin. Mike decided that I had been on my knees long enough so he had me get up and sit on his lap. He adjusted himself so his hard cock was between my ass cheeks and his arms were around me under my tits. I was straddling his legs and my pussy was open for the men to see. Number 7 stepped forward, rather young, but with a long, thick cock like I love and I took him in eagerly, moving my head back and forth and getting his cock deep in my throat. I listened to him grunt as he fucked me and I orgasmed and my cum ran out of me and onto Mike's lap. He went to pull out, but I wanted his young hot cum in my belly so I grabbed his ass and kept him from withdrawing and I held him in place until his cock went limp.

Then number eight was in front of me - a very young guy - and I reached down and stroked his cock a bit before bending and taking him in my mouth. I mouth fucked him as he looked into my eyes. When he was ready to cum I let him pull back and he shot what felt like a quart of cum all over my face. It was dripping off my nose and chin and I really felt like a two dollar whore.

The ninth guy was a crude bastard. He had a long... maybe eight inch... cock, but it was skinny like a hot dog. He said, "You look like a cheap whore and whores do things for money. I'll give you ten bucks to let me tit fuck you." I looked at my hubby and he said, "You are a whore, but you aren't a cheap whore" so I turned to the man and said, "You heard my pimp. I'm not cheap."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.