The Adventures of Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut - Cover

The Adventures of Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Her husband asked her if she would mind being gangbanged and she, being seven months pregnant said, "Sure my love; anything for you."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

From: Scarlett
To: Just Plain Bob
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 1:58 PM
Subject: My story (if you are still interested)

I logged on this morning to tell you about my pregnant slut experience last night.

My gangbang last night was totally unexpected. I was waiting for Mike to come home and he was late and hadn't called and I had the fixings for a nice dinner from the grill. Mike doesn't like me to grill now that I'm so large. I think he has this vision of my stomach or tits catching on fire (and I do have to admit if there is anyway for an accident to happen I'll be in the middle of it).

Anyway, he was over an hour late and I was really getting pissed at him for not at least calling me to tell me he was going to be late. Then he walks in with a big shit eating grin on his face and tells me that I need to hurry upstairs and change into my thigh-high nylons and, as you refer to them, "my Come Fuck Me heels."

"Mike" I said, "We can play around later. Right now I have dinner ready."

"To hell with dinner my sexy pregnant whore, its gangbang time. Now go get yourself ready and hurry back down here."

I did what he told me to and came back downstairs and he took me by the hand and led me out of the house, across the yard and into the guest cottage. Inside there were five naked men and I looked at Mike questioningly and he said he saved the rest for later (it took my asshole several days to recover from last week's eight man banging and I knew he was concerned for me). These five looked like college students and they were already getting pretty hard.

Mike had me prance around in front of them a bit displaying my tits by holding them up shaking them and then he had me bend over and shake my ass at them. Next, Mike had me sit down on a chair and spread my legs wide and he let the five guys play with my nipples and suck my tits. I was getting hot and I was squirming around on the chair and Mike told me to stand up and bend over the chair. By that time I was dripping wet and my nipples were rock hard and I was more than ready when Mike told the men to line up for me to suck their cocks. I was told to do it slowly and they were told not to ejaculate.

One by one they lined up holding those big, hard cocks in their hands and pussy juice was seeping out of me and running down the inside of my legs. I took each one deep down and some were so nice and thick that I couldn't get them in as deep as I wanted. First I'd lick the head and flick them under the hood with my tongue and then tell them to push it in my throat. When they were fully in me I'd grasp the root of their cock between my lips, apply pressure and then loosen up and I did it several times, listening to them groan, before moving slowly up and down their length. Mike stood off to the side and watched while he timed each one and told them when to change.

As much as I love Mike there are times when I could cheerfully strangle him and this was one of those times. Five beautiful cocks to play with and all Mike would let me do was suck them off and take them up my ass. My pussy wanted to feel every inch of those five hard pieces of meat, Mike wouldn't let it happen.

After I'd slowly sucked them all I was told to get on my hands and knees and Mike inserted a small battery operated vibrator in my pussy. Then he chose the man who would fuck my asshole first. I really didn't care who would be the first one to fuck me as the vibe was perfectly positioned to vibrate against my clit and I was in Heaven. I was so excited that I came when the first guy entered me. He was so excited at feeling the vibrator against his cock through the thin membrane that it didn't take him long to explode in me.

The second man was right behind him, thrusting into me hard and I was grunting as he rammed his cock into my tight (well... maybe not so tight) shitter. One man got down on the floor and took one of my swaying tits in his mouth and began to suck. Another guy saw that and he got down on the floor and took the other one. I was crying out and moaning as the three men worked on me. The man fucking me was really getting in deep with each thrust and I almost yelled out, "God damn it, no!!" when he came in me and pulled out.

The third guy teased my ass with the head of his cock until he had me begging him to fuck me and then he rammed my ass hard. I was thrashing around under him with my tits and large belly swaying. The guy sucking my right tit had gotten up and was getting ready to be the fourth man in my pooper. The guy who had been sucking my left tit was lying there looking at it sway back and forth over his face and he would stick out his tongue and lave the nipple as it swung by. God I was hot and I wanted a cock in my pussy so bad I was almost ready to ask the guys to sit on Mike and hold him down while they took turns fucking my pussy. I came again and then number three sent a steaming hot load deep into my bowels.

Number four thrust hard and deep into me and he had a thicker cock than the first three and I was grunting with each deep thrust and I wished that he would have lasted longer than he did. He came in me and that triggered another orgasm for me.

I was leaning on my hands, gasping for breath, and I looked behind me to see number five getting ready to step forward and take my ass and I caught my breath at the size of his cock. I was somewhat of a size queen in college and this guy was the equal of any I'd had before. It wasn't that he was so long, but God was he thick. I looked over at Mike and I saw the look on his face and I knew he had deliberately chosen this guy to go last. He wanted me full of lube before taking on the guy's huge cock.

Number five stuck it in me slowly. In and then pulling back, then deeper as he allowed me time to adjust to his size. He took his time getting deep in my asshole and the entire time I was yelling at him, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME"... and he really made me beg for it. I looked over at Mike and saw that he was really loving watching me act like a wanton slut for a man whose name I didn't even know. He smiled and said:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.