The Adventures of Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut - Cover

The Adventures of Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her husband asked her if she would mind being gangbanged and she, being seven months pregnant said, "Sure my love; anything for you."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

From: Scarlett
To: Just Plain Bob
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 6:56 PM
Subject: I hurt.

My mouth is doing well today. I gave hubby a long slow blow job this morning. Did I tell you I love having my mouth full of cum in the morning? But while my mouth is doing well I can't say the same for the rest of my body (remember - I was the one on my knees with my ass being pounded by eight different men). I am walking rather gingerly today and although I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my little escapade I'm no longer sure that I'm going to be able to do the twelve my husband would like.

Now, as to your request for some background material for the story: I told you how we met and how we started dating. We engaged in lots of regular - but great - sex and I let him know that I was interested in making it a long term relationship, but he seemed lukewarm to the idea sp I poked and pried until I found out the reason why. The reason his first wife divorced him was his interest in seeing her fuck other men and I guess she didn't want to. She finally got tired of his trying to push her into it and she left him. He didn't want to get married again and go through that again.

I had engaged in some group sex in my undergrad years and I had liked it (bullshit!!!!! I had loved it!!!!!) God, the stories I could tell. Hey, why not? That's what this is all about right?

The first time was the night my roommate and her date walked in on me and my date while we were going at it in the sixty-nine position with me on top. I didn't even know they were there until my roommates date pushed his cock in me from behind and Nan giggled and said, "Surprise, surprise." After that we swapped partners all night long. That led to me going out with Nan and we never ended up alone. I lost count of how many cocks I had the pleasure of receiving. I do remember one number though. Twenty-four. That's how many guys fucked me the night that Nan and I went out drinking and ended up on our backs on a mattress at the Kappa frat house. That was the most ever for me and I must have been a hit with the Kappa boys because after that night they kept inviting me back. I never did as many as twenty-four again, but eight or ten was not uncommon.

Anyway, I told Mike that the idea of him watching other guys fuck me turned me on. I could see in his eyes that he didn't believe me and I thought about giving him a full-blown confession of my past deeds to try and convince him, but at the last minute I held back - I was afraid I might scare him away. I kept telling him I was alright with doing other guys for him and he finally found us another couple to have a foursome with. It went well, although Mike did spend more time watching the other man and me than fucking the other woman (and that couple always had a reason why they couldn't every time Mike tried to set up something with them again). When it was over we talked about how much, how many and how often and I told him about my round heeled ways. After that things just fell into place and we got married.

Did I tell you that I lost my virginity fairly late (at 19!) but as you can see I did make up for lost time once I got to college.

Mike and I have been married for four years and this is my first pregnancy. We went away on a very private month long vacation to make sure that I got knocked up by Mike and not someone else. I sure hope my next pregnancy goes along as easy as this one.

We have decided that we will continue with the group sex until I'm 38 weeks unless of course something comes up that prevents it and as I think I told you before Mike only allows other guys to fuck my mouth and my ass - only he bangs my cunt and <VBG> I plan on having him fuck my pussy until my water breaks.

We've planned on having a home delivery assisted by a midwife as it is something we want to share together without me being in a hospital bed hooked up and not able to walk around as long as nothing precludes that. And we are pretty close to a hospital if absolutely needed so I feel comfortable. My doctor is in agreement. I'm so excited about delivering this baby and doing it at home... I can stay naked and walking around about as long as possible with my husband holding me during my contractions and also having the baby in a squatting position (like the women in the fields - lol) and hubby doing most of the delivery. I think that is TOO much information for you, but I am really, really excited about this.

We plan on resuming the gangbangs and couple swapping about three months after the birth.

Go to go - Your cum loving pregnant slut.

From: Scarlett
To: Just Plain Bob
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 11:29 AM
Subject: Waiting for it to happen.

Not sure when Mike will have another "Fuck my wife" get together. I was sore for three days after last weekend's fuck and suckathon, but I'm ready for another session in the near future. If we are going to reach 12 guys before I drop we are going to have to get going soon. I think the next one will be here at the house - luckily our place is well out of town and secluded - so we don't have neighbors to worry about. Mike got off on surprising me the last time so I'm thinking that he will do it that way again and we do not have anything social planned for this weekend... so who knows?

In the last week I've definitely gotten bigger. Last night Mike had me parade around and dance for him clad only in 4" heels and after a while he had me bend over the arm of the couch and spread my ass cheeks for him. He shoved a dildo in my ass and worked it around until I had an orgasm and then he pulled out the dildo and shoved his hard cock in my pussy and fucked me to two more climaxes before pushing me down on the floor and having me lick his cock clean. I think I'll keep him.

Lol... I kind of lied when I said wife swapping turns me on. Although I adore being banged while my husband watches, in the real life swapping we did the first time was sexy, but I found myself very jealous of the other woman's getting my husbands thick cock and I really didn't enjoy it. Mike admitted that he was also a little jealous. Well, maybe jealous is the wrong way to put it. What it was was that it bothered him to have to spend time concentrating on the other woman instead of being able to concentrate on watching me being fucked. My being banged while he watches is what seems to satisfy both of us the best. As I told you I did some group sex as a single and it was fun at the time, but I'm afraid I'm more particular now. My husband has excellent taste in who he selects to fuck me.

Maybe while waiting for the next gangbang you could just write sex story about me and some of my fantasies? Lets see, underage sex is a turnoff for me... don't mind interracial (did a few blacks in college and regardless of what the myths say they were nothing special)... incest doesn't attract me... cheating wife stories turn me on, but it is something I would never consider doing. Besides, being fucked by other men in front of my husband is SO HOT... I love watching him as I'm getting banged... and the fact that HE selected the man fucking me is such a turn on... as is the fact that he enjoys it so much and the sex we have afterward is always so special.

I have had some pretty erotic dreams about animal sex and I have masturbated to pictures I've seen and stories I've read. I have this fantasy about being fucked by a Lab and as we are tied together I suck my husbands cock. Mike and I did actually talk about it, but then I got knocked up and so it is on the back burner. I've also had the fantasy about being fucked by a dog as maybe twenty men watch and when the dog is done they line up and take doggy sloppy seconds. I've also thought about sex with a horse, but I think that in real life it would be pretty dangerous. I have this picture in my mind of being mounted by a Black Lab while I'm sucking off a Great Dane and my water breaks. Weird huh? You are probably asking yourself, "Is this broad real?" Well Bob, let me assure you that I am. These ideas didn't just come to me out of the blue. I'll admit that they are fantasies, but doing a dog IS something I might want to try. Here is what planted the thoughts in my head.

Mike and I took a trip down to Mexico not long ago. I was five months pregnant at the time. Hubby had a friend who had a friend who knew a guy whose cousin had a friend who knew... you know how it goes and the upshot was that we ended up in a place - a barn is what it actually was - where they had animal sex shows. Think "Hey Meester, wanna see the lady do the donkey?"

Anyway, Mike and I were sitting with his friend at a table looking down on a stage when the music started playing and a girl (she may have been a woman, but she looked like she was fifteen or sixteen) came through the curtains and started to do a strip tease. It wasn't any different than what you would see at a stateside topless bar; it even had a pole which the girl used to good effect. When the dance was over the girl was lying on her back on the stage naked except for a pair of high heels.

As soon as the music stopped the curtain parted stage left and a man with a German Sheppard on a leash came on the stage. The dog was straining at the leash trying to get to the girl, but the man was holding him back. I suppose it was more to build the audience's anticipation than for any other reason. When the dog got close to the girl the girl spread her legs wide and the dog's head went right to her pussy. His long tongue snaked out and he went to work on the girl. In no time she was writhing on the floor and pushing her muff at the dog's mouth and moaning loudly. I don't know if what she was doing was real or acting, but my pussy was getting wet as I watched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.