More Than A Stretch!
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2006 by bytemangler

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The "Bits and Bytes" universe was introduced by Asa Strong with his "Bits, Bytes and Life" (BB&L) story, and much of this story takes place at the same government agency in the same time frame. There is more emphasis on computer hardware design. It is also the story of two young engineers. Steve works for the agency, and Sandy works for IBM. Most of the story takes place in Washington (at the agency) or Poughkeepsie N. Y. (at IBM).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Slow   School  

STEVE - Wednesday, November 22, 1961

"Never again!" I said to myself for at least the tenth time. "I'll never go anywhere on the day before Thanksgiving, or any other long weekend!"

I had spent hours on the New Jersey Turnpike in crawling bumper-to-bumper traffic. Finally, around eleven o'clock, I turned onto the Taconic Parkway, the last leg of the trip. My troubles weren't over; ten miles before the exit for Poughkeepsie, there'd been an accident which had traffic completely stopped for half an hour. It was getting close to one by the time I pulled into Sandy's driveway. There was a little Volvo station wagon parked there that I had never seen before. I could see a light on in the living room, and I knocked on the kitchen door. Soon Sandy appeared, opened the door, and rushed into my arms, exclaiming "I'm so glad that you are finally here! I was beginning to worry!"

"Dear love, I'm happy just to be here! It was a horrible trip, and I don't ever want to travel on a day like this again!"

"Poor dear, you look tired! I bet you're hungry - for food, that is!"

"Yes, traffic was crawling for hours, and then there was an accident on the Taconic that held me up for more than a half hour! I'd love a bite to eat, whatever is easy. Whose car is that?"

Sandy replied, as she started rustling around in the kitchen, "My sister Mary and her two young children are in Mom's room. Mom's over at Walt's. She's going to cook the turkey over there and we'll all go over tomorrow."

I said, "Well, I'm looking forward to meeting her. Right now, I need this" as I gave her another kiss, "and this!" as I picked up the sandwich she had just finished making.

I finished the sandwich and the glass of milk that Sandy had poured for me, and we went quietly to her room. As we shed our clothes, I held her close to me, caressing her, and telling her "I love you!" over and over again. She pulled me into bed, and we made up for lost time until we fell asleep.

Far too early in the morning, at least as far as I was concerned, we were woken by a noisy commotion coming from the kitchen. It took me a moment to remember that there were two small children in the house! Sandy gave me a warm kiss and hug, and told me, "Try to get back to sleep! I'll see if I can get them to keep it down to a dull roar!"

I must have fallen asleep again quite quickly, because several hours later, Sandy appeared with two cups of coffee. She said, "Matt's taking his morning nap, and Megan has settled down, at least for the time being, with some toys. I'll fix some breakfast for us while you're taking a shower, and then we can go for a walk."

She gave me another kiss, and I held her for a few moments. She finally wriggled out of my hug, saying "Later!" as she went back downstairs. Sandy and Mary were both sitting at the table drinking coffee when I got down into the kitchen. Mary was taller than Sandy, with lighter hair and blue-gray eyes. I said to her, "I've heard so much about you from Sandy and Sheila. I'm glad to meet you at last!"

She got up, gave me a quick hug, and said, "Well, they've said a lot about you, too! Don't worry, it's all nice!"

She added, "I'm sorry about the ruckus the kids were making this morning. I didn't realize until Sandy told me that you didn't get here until one this morning! I'm glad you were able to get back to sleep."

As Sandy and I started to eat breakfast, a small, charming, elfin child ran into the kitchen. When she saw me, her eyes opened wide, and she ran to hide behind her mother. Mary said, "Don't mind Megan! She's shy at first with strangers, but by the end of the day, she'll be sitting on her Uncle Steve's lap!"

I said, "Megan! What a pretty name for such a pretty girl!"

Sandy and I were just finishing our toast, when there was a cry from Sheila's room. Mary sighed, and said, "Matt's waking up, and I'd better tend to him!" as she got up from the table. Megan gave Sandy a big smile, looked solemnly at me for a moment, and then ran after her mother.


SANDY - Thanksgiving Day, 1961

I said to Steve, "Let's get bundled up and walk over to the park. I'll get the binoculars and the bird book!"

He smiled, and said, "It is all a bit overwhelming, isn't it? How does Mary manage?"

"Actually, fairly well. She seems to be balancing her job and motherhood quite well. It's a lot easier for her now that Megan is out of diapers. They haven't been here all that much; usually Mom and I have gone to visit her in Ithaca. I think the kids aren't yet comfortable in this house."

It was chilly, although the sun was shining weakly when we started out. However, by the time we got to the park, the wind had picked up, and the birds were few and far between. Steve and I sat on a bench and talked for a while. I said, "Mom and I have agreed with Sarah that we will have the wedding at their place. We both went out there, and Sarah told us that if the weather was absolutely awful, we could use the living room. The view of the mountains from there is almost as nice as what we saw from the patio. Mom's going to arrange something with a caterer and some flowers. We have appointments with two ministers tomorrow to see which, if either of them, we like for the ceremony."

Steve said, "Sandy, my love, it sounds like you have everything well organized. I'm so looking forward to sharing my life with you! Is there anything I'm supposed to do, that is, besides being there?"

I hugged him, and answered, "No, I don't think so. For a fancy wedding you would have to worry about presents for the best man and the ushers, but I think all you have to do is to remember the rings and slip the minister an envelope with some money for his services."

The wind was strengthening, and the clouds were starting to look darker. I said, "Let's get back home while we can; then we can make some sandwiches and go for a ride. I'd love to drive your car again!"

Steve got up, pulled me to my feet, and kissed me. We quickly walked back to my house, fortunately getting home just as the rain started to fall. It didn't look like it was going to last, so we decided that a drive would still be fun. I called Mom over at Walt's house, and asked her "Is there anything we should be doing to help with dinner?"

"No, just be here by four, and bring the wine that's in my refrigerator. When did Steve get in?"

"Not until one, the poor dear! He had a ghastly trip, what with traffic delays and an accident that blocked the Taconic for a while. Fortunately, although the kids woke us up early, he went back to sleep for another few hours!"

"Don't tell him, but he's in for a whopper of a surprise when he gets here. Walt's son Stan came home yesterday for the holiday weekend!"

"Oh, that will be interesting! We'll all see you around four!"

Steve had been assembling sandwiches while I was on the phone, and we quickly packed our lunches, throwing in a couple of apples apiece. There really wasn't much rain, so Steve gave me his keys. We were about to leave for our drive when Mary and Megan came into the kitchen with Matt crawling along behind. I told Mary, "Mom wants us all over at Walt's house at four. Did she tell you how to get there?"

Mary said, "Yes, we went over that last night while you were sleeping on the couch, waiting for Steve."

I said, "We're heading out for a drive in Steve's car! If you can take the wine that's in the fridge, we can go straight there. "

Mary looked out the window, and said, "Very nice!" Then she whispered in my ear, "So is Steve! I'm so happy for you!"

Steve said, "I really like that car, and Sandy loves to drive it!"

Soon we were off for a pleasant drive up the Hudson, across the bridge to Kingston, and wandering around back roads there until we found a nice spot overlooking the Ashokan reservoir. I parked the car, and we snuggled for a bit before we ate our lunch.

I told Steve, "I talked to Paul yesterday. We're all set for you to run your test on Monday. We'll meet in his office first thing in the morning, I think he wants some of the other managers to sit in, and then we have time on the machine starting at ten."

"OK, I'm rarin' to go! Let's make sure that Sarah is either there or available if there are any problems."

I smiled, and said, "I thought of that, and it's all set. Now, let's eat!"


STEVE - Thanksgiving Day, 1961

All too soon, Sandy looked at her watch and said, "We'd better start heading back if we're to get to Walt's by four. Why don't you drive the rest of the way?"

I said, "OK!" as we got out of the car. I gave Sandy a big hug and we kissed for a few moments before we got back in and started off.

I said, "Let's see, we talk to the ministers tomorrow, and Saturday we leave early for Massachusetts to see my parents. Back on Sunday, and, as you said, Monday is the big day for running my test program! Do you think you are ready for that?"

"To tell the truth, I'm more worried about meeting your parents than I am about Reaper. I'm sure that the hardware is solid!"

"Don't worry about my parents! I know that they will like you as much as Sheila likes me!"

I went on, "I've done a lot of rewriting of my test programs recently, on the basis of the trick that Sarah showed me last month."

"Even so, I'm pretty sure it will be OK; she gave me some new diagnostics that do the same thing, and they all ran perfectly for me last week!"

When we got to Poughkeepsie, Sandy directed me to Walt's house. Mary's Volvo was already in the driveway, and I parked next to it. We went up to the door and I rang the bell. Walt let us in and led us to the living room. Sandy and I were about to sit down on the couch when Sheila called out from the kitchen, "Steve! Come out here and open some wine for everyone!"

I went out to the kitchen, and was astounded when I almost bumped into Stan! I said, "How in the world... ?" but wasn't able to finish my sentence before he said, "They've relaxed the security there a bit since you were there, and my tour at the installation was up. I was able to arrange a short leave before my next assignment. I was lucky to get on a military flight back, and just got in yesterday! Now, what's this that Walt and Sheila are telling me about you?"

I grinned, and said, "You certainly heard me talk enough about Sandy last summer. We got engaged last month. Come meet her!" as I went back to the living room, Stan following me.

I introduced Stan to Sandy and Mary, and then remembered that I was supposed to be opening some wine. I excused myself and quickly opened and poured wine for everyone. We sat and chatted for a while until Sheila called us all to the table. Megan appeared, again hiding behind Mary when she saw Stan. Mary brought her over to me, telling her that I was going to be her uncle Steve. She gave me a shy smile, which I regarded as progress.

We sat down at the table, with Megan sitting between Mary and me. A fat dictionary on top of a chair brought her up to where she could reach the table. Sandy, of course, was on my other side. Walt said a short blessing, and started carving the turkey. Sheila passed dishes of vegetables, including a fragrant dish of sauerkraut, and we all dug in. I said, "Sheila, this is spectacular! This is the first time I've had kraut with my turkey, but it definitely won't be the last! That's another recipe that you need to give me!"

Eventually, we finished gorging ourselves. Sheila, in addition to the main meal, had prepared apple and pumpkin pies, and insisted that we sample each. In the midst of dinner, Matt woke up with a cry. Mary brought him to the table, installed him in a high chair, and attempted to feed him from a jar of baby food, although it looked to me like most of the food went on his face and the chair.

We retired to the living room, and Walt brought out a coffeepot on a tray with cups along with milk and sugar. Sandy and I got up and insisted on helping Sheila with the cleanup in the kitchen, which went quickly with the three of us working to load the dishwasher and wrap the leftovers.

Both Sandy and Mary liked Stan, and I had to pry him away from Mary to get an update on how things had gone at the site in Germany after Sam and I had left. He told me, "Well, that jerk Smither made a major mistake, thinking that he could do without the routine preventative maintenance on the computer equipment. We had a near disaster, and Wardwell was muttering about a court martial! Fortunately, we managed to recover, but Smither, when last heard from, was headed for a desk job with some infantry battalion in Oklahoma."

We sat around talking for a while. When Mary and the kids left, Megan gave me another tentative smile on her way out. The rest of us stayed at Walt's until around nine, when Sandy and I made our excuses, observing that I was still tired from the trip yesterday. I gave Sandy my keys, and she drove back to her house. We went in quietly, and soon were upstairs. I gave Sandy a gentle hug, saying, "Dearest Kitten, I love you so much!"

She smiled, and gave me a tender kiss, full of promise. I carefully undressed her, and then she did the same for me. We hugged again, bare skin to bare skin. It was heavenly! Sandy whispered to me, "Lie down, on your tummy!"

I did as I was told, and she straddled me and started to massage me all over. It was so relaxing, but so stimulating at the same time! I moaned, "Oh, that's so wonderful! I insist on equal time!"

She growled, "Later, dear. I'm not done yet. Turn over!"

When I did, she continued the massage, working her way down from my shoulders, and then up from my feet. Her hand brushed against my very erect penis, and she said, playfully, "I want that, and I'm going to have it now!" She lowered herself onto me, and my body tingled as we were joined. I reached up and caressed her face, her hair, her neck as she was still for a few moments. When I got to her breasts, she shivered and moaned as I gently made circles around her sensitive nipples. We started moving together, slowly at first, savoring each exquisite moment. Soon our needs took over, and our movements sped up and became more intense. I watched the changes in Sandy's lovely face as her orgasm approached, an intense look of complete ecstasy and concentration. She trembled, cried out, and I felt her strong inner muscles pulsating and contracting. This, of course, sent me over the edge as we climaxed together.


SANDY - Thanksgiving Day, 1961

Dreamily, as we tenderly held each other, I said, "I wish it was April right now! We have each other, but we're still apart much more than we're together. I want so much to be with you every day!"

"Kitten, so do I, at least as much as you do! Right now, being held is so nice! I still owe you a return engagement with the massage, but that will have to wait for later!"

"I'll insist on it!" and we drifted off to sleep.

Friday morning, Mary and the kids were much quieter, and we actually slept until almost eight. Steve kissed me, pulled on some clothes, and disappeared. The next thing I knew, he was back with two cups of coffee, saying, "My turn today to bring coffee to my beloved!"

"You are a dear! Now, put those cups down and kiss me again!" We snuggled for a while, until I remembered that we were meeting with the ministers today. I said, "Love, I don't want to stop, but we do have appointments today! Now, drink your coffee and take a shower!"

As he finished his coffee, he said, "OK, but wait until later!"

I showered after him, and went downstairs. Mary and Megan were in the kitchen where Steve was fixing breakfast for us. Mary said, "Lucky you! Steve seems to know his way around the kitchen!"

I smiled, and said, "Yes! I'm sure we'll both be doing a lot of cooking. He makes a good curry, Mom gave him her beef stew recipe, and we've started a cookbook collection already!"

I hugged Steve and we all sat down to eat. Soon we were finished, and took off for our appointments. I drove Steve's car, since I knew how to get to where we were going. We pulled up to a big old stone church, and found the door that led to the offices. We went in and down a long corridor, the walls covered with old photographs of the previous ministers. It was a somber atmosphere, as was the minister's office, and he was a somber, dour person. When he said that he really didn't like to do weddings outside of the church, we'd heard enough. We thanked him for his time and quickly left.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.