More Than A Stretch! - Cover

More Than A Stretch!

Copyright© 2006 by bytemangler

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The "Bits and Bytes" universe was introduced by Asa Strong with his "Bits, Bytes and Life" (BB&L) story, and much of this story takes place at the same government agency in the same time frame. There is more emphasis on computer hardware design. It is also the story of two young engineers. Steve works for the agency, and Sandy works for IBM. Most of the story takes place in Washington (at the agency) or Poughkeepsie N. Y. (at IBM).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Slow   School  

SANDY

From as long as I can remember, I was called Sandy, although my name is actually Cassandra Rhule. I grew up in a small town in upstate New York - my father was a dairy farmer and my mother was a nurse at the nearby hospital. In high school, I found myself drawn to the math and science courses, and fiercely resisted the tendency of the guidance counselors to push all the girls into Home Ec, secretarial training, or preparing for teaching or nursing careers. My parents supported me in this - my father, while not a learned man, knew the value of a good education, and my mother, a nurse, often thought that if she had been born 25 years later, she would have had a more career choices. However, they were happy together, and my older sister Mary and I had a happy home life.

Living on a farm was good - I found that I was fascinated with the machinery, and figured out how several of the implements worked. My father was proud of me when I was able to tell him how to fix a problem with the corn picker. Mary, on the other hand, was more interested in the animals and the crops, and would spend hours studying frogs in the pond.

I was not a beauty; my hair was dark with a few curls and a slight reddish cast, and I was short with a respectable but modest figure. I certainly wasn't cheerleader material (not that I would have been interested) but as I progressed through high school, was somewhat disappointed that all the good looking boys ignored me and had eyes only for the full-busted blond cheerleaders and a few other popular girls. I had enough sense to realize that what was important to me was to do well and get out of this stifling small town environment, and I set my sights on gaining admission to the engineering program at Syracuse University. Mary was about to start her junior year at Cornell, studying biology and doing well.

I graduated as valedictorian of my class and was accepted at Syracuse, but this was overshadowed by the tragedy of my father's sudden death when his tractor turned over and crushed him. I had looked up to him, and this was a real blow. My mother was devastated, but also sensible. She insisted that Mary and I continue with our college plans, and decided to sell the farm and move to Poughkeepsie where her mother and aunt both lived.

In early September, I bravely got on the train for Syracuse. It was sad to realize that I would not be coming back to the farm, but said "good riddance" to the town - the only thing that mattered to most of the residents was how the high school football team did, and there wasn't even a decent grocery store.

I had been to Syracuse a few times, but didn't really know the city. I was overwhelmed by its size, the shops, and the different neighborhoods. I managed to get to the University campus and began the registration and freshman orientation process; I was assigned to one of the few female dorms on the campus, which was located near downtown Syracuse,.

Orientation took several days - the high point for me was when several graduates of the school came and spoke about their careers. I was particularly interested to find that there were two female engineers who came and spoke, reminding us that while it was still predominately a mans world, the engineering and computer fields were desperate for people. I signed up for the general first year math and engineering science courses, hoping that by the end of the year I would know enough to be able to select a branch of engineering and specialize in it.

We had the usual lectures about the campus regulations (no liquor or men in the women's dorms, freshmen weren't allowed to have cars on campus, curfews, and so on). However there were also some social events where we got to meet our classmates, who came from all over the US and more than a few from foreign countries.

I had three roommates, Sue Ames was a sophomore chemistry major, and the other two - Wendy and Wanda Atkins were twins, also freshmen, but planning to major in English and Economics.

Soon the classes began, and for the first time in my life, I found myself seriously challenged by, but at the same time enjoying my math and science courses. I was particularly interested in the electronics engineering course, and determined to take some of the more advanced courses in that field as I progressed through college. Here I was in a minority of the female engineering students; most of them leaned more towards mathematics and logic with an eye towards becoming computer programmers.

A month or so after school started, my roommates persuaded me to attend a party at one of the few fraternity houses near the campus. It was still warm and pleasant, and as we walked over to the party and got closer, we could hear some loud dance music. We went in, were given stick-on nametags to fill in, and joined the party.

I noticed that there were about three times as many guys as girls at the party - roughly corresponding to the enrollment at the college. As a consequence, we were in great demand as dance partners. Most of the guys didn't attract me, but a tall guy named Ken, who was in one of my math courses, asked me to dance several times. Finally he said "it's warm in here, let's get some punch and go out on the porch."

I didn't realize that the punch had a kick to it, and found myself feeling slightly dizzy and light-headed, but I don't think it was evident to anyone else. Ken put an arm around me and pulled me to him; I found myself liking this and experiencing new feelings, especially a quivering and a dampness in my crotch. I put my head on his shoulder, and he tightened his grip on me and kissed me gently on the lips. Now my insides were really in a flutter! Realizing that I was being turned on, Ken asked "would you like to go upstairs to my room?"

I didn't know what to expect, but he was awakening such exciting feelings in me that I agreed. Slowly and quietly, we went back in the house and snuck up the back stairs to a small bedroom with a single bed, dresser, desk and bookcase. There were piles of dirty clothes in the corners - at least the bed was made. He locked the door.

I said "Ken, I've never done this before. Please be gentle - I don't want it to hurt too much. Also, I don't want to get pregnant - especially now!"

Ken said "Don't worry. I'll go easy for your first time, and I'll wear a rubber."

"OK," I said. What a mishmash of conflicting feelings! I was feeling excited, but also a little bit scared.

Ken said "First, we'd better take off our clothes." I started doing this slowly, but while I still had my bra and panties on, Ken had everything off. This was the first time I'd seen a naked man, and I was apprehensive when I saw his erection sticking out from between his legs. Bravely, I finished undressing. Ken said "Now, lie down on the bed." I did, and in a flash he was lying on top of me, with his penis poking at my labia.

"Wait - what about the rubber?" I asked.

"Oh yes, you looked so delicious I forgot for a moment," Ken said as he rolled off me. He opened the desk drawer next to the bed and took out a small foil-wrapped package. Opening it, he unrolled what appeared to be a white rubber sheath over his bare penis.

"Now - you'll be OK" as he rolled back on top of me. He briefly kissed me and roughly rubbed my enlarged nipples. That felt good but he was so rough!

"Ready?" he asked.

Without waiting for an answer, he slowly pushed his sheathed penis into the middle of my very being, through my labia and into my vagina. I felt a resistance as he reached my cherry. He continued pushing slowly but firmly and I felt a sharp pain for a moment.

"Stop for a minute" I gasped.

He did but soon was pushing further in, and then started stroking out and back in. It was just starting to feel good when he grunted and started stroking faster and harder. He grunted again, moaned and said, "That was wonderful!"

We lay there for a moment, and I realized that he was done; although I had been expecting the wonderful feelings of a few minutes ago to further intensify, I was left unfulfilled, irritable, and very wound up. Finally he rolled off, walked across the room, and pulled the rubber off his now shrunken penis. A mess of white fluid dripped out of it as he dropped it all in the wastebasket. Quickly dressing, he came back, gave me a quick perfunctory kiss, pawed my tits again, said, "I'll call you soon, we can do this again, but now I have to get back to the party," and walked out of the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.