Peach Roses
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - He was a troubled kid hoping for a good future. She is a normal girl who doesn't have many friends. An online relationship turned real.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex  

Tay was home, it had been about a week since the accident and since Dee had walked out. Tay had still been in the hospital when he performed at the store. She knew from Jess's phone call that it had been a success. They had made tons of sales and got a lot of compliments from the customers that had come in. She hadn't left her house in four days, she couldn't bring herself to leave and face the outside world, she was too sad and lonely. Dee hadn't tried to talk to her or contact her at all, she only knew he was still in town because Jess had said he came into the store everyday.

Chase had gone back home the day that Tay was released from the hospital but they called everyday to make sure that she was doing okay. She was glad for her family but they were not the ones that she wanted to have call her. She longed for Dee to come by or call or something but she hadn't heard from him at all. She thought maybe she should call him but with the way things ended she didn't know if she should approach him.

She sat and just stared out into the backyard, not knowing what to do. She knew she didn't want to live without him, not again. It was hard to do before but she had been so young at the time that it was okay. Now she was older and she loved him, he asked her to marry him, but he never mentioned love to her. She had said it to him but he might of thought she just said it because of the situation but she really meant it, she did.

Tay just wanted to see him and talk to him one more time, maybe it would help, maybe it would not, she thought as the bell rang. Tay got up slowly as she walked toward the door.

Her breathe caught in her throat as she stared at Dee, standing there with a bouquet of peach roses in his hands. They just stared at each other not knowing what to say.

Dee held out the flowers to her, Tay stared for a second, then launched herself into his arms as she sobbed. Dee pulled her close and just held her there in the doorway.

"I'm so sorry, baby. God, I am so sorry," Dee said over and over.

"I love you," Taylor told him.

Dee pulled away and stared down into her tear stained face, "I love you too baby, I'm sorry about what I said, I really am. I know you would never do something like that, I know you wouldn't, I just... I was shocked."

"I know, I'm sorry I flipped out, I was just upset. You seemed to really believe that I could do something like that, it was wrong."

"No, baby, I just was so shocked I said the first thing that came out of my mouth. I love you so much, marry me?"

"What?"

"Marry me? Taylor I can't live without you anymore, I've been looking for you for years, now that I found you again, I am not letting you go anymore."

"But what will happen, where will we live, what about Dani?"

"We can live here, with Dani. I'm okay with that, I haven't met her yet but Im sure I will love her."

"Our jobs?"

"You have your store, I have my music. Sometimes I will have to be gone, but I don't really like performing all that much, but special events. We can add a studio to the house or I can open one in town."

"You make it sound so easy."

"It is baby, we can make it work, I promise."

"Yes,"

"Yes?"

"Yes!"

The two were married about 4 months later, it was the biggest event to hit the town. Dee rearranged his schedule so that they could go on a 2 week honeymoon to Hawaii and then another week in Wisconsin with her family so he could get to know Dani and the rest of them.

Everything turned out right, it amazed Tay every day how lucky she was, not just in love but in life in general. After all the years that they had spent apart from each other, loving each other, to find each other again and be happy and in love. It was something that she cherished everyday.

She still recieved peach roses every week, especially if Dee was out of town without her. It was such a strange life they lived, trips out of town to important events but most was spent at home. Dee had opened a studio in town and gotten a new manager that was better than Ben could of ever been. They had found out that he was jealous of Dee and was slowly embezzling money from him each month. The money was a loss, but Dee had been smart and put over half of everything he made into a seperate account that no one could touch.

After a few years, Dee and Tay were expecting there first child, they were scared and nervous about what was going to happen, but the doctors reassured them that everything was going fine and the baby was completely healthy. The little boy, they named Isaac was born in the spring. After that there was a set of twins, a boy and a girl; Jackson and Deana. They stayed in the same town with occasional trips around the world for Dee and for Tay's family. Staying happy, for years.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.