Peach Roses
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - He was a troubled kid hoping for a good future. She is a normal girl who doesn't have many friends. An online relationship turned real.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex  

A short nurse stood in the doorway, looking at the both of them, she seemed startled to see someone in the room with her. She walked in quietly and moved toward the chart at the end of the bed. She glanced at it then put it down, then moved toward Taylor on the same side of the bed that Dee was sitting on.

"Oh, excuse me," She said as she rubbed up against Dee.

"Sorry, I can move." Dee replied as he got up.

"thank you, maybe you would like to go get something to drink, this shouldn't take too long." She told him.

"No, I'm okay." He replied and got a nasty glare from the nurse.

"Whatever," She snapped.

"Where's your name tag," Tay asked her.

"Excuse me," She replied.

"Your... name... tag, everyone in the hospital wears one."

"Oh, I forgot it, I'm Susie."

"Hm, I see." Tay replied as the nurse leaned close to her, she didn't smell like a nurse or even a hospital, she smelled of cheap perfume and ciggerettes.

"Tell him to leave, right now," The nurse whispered to her.

"Excuse me?"

"Now, tell him to leave now."

"Dee... sweetie..."Tay started as she glanced at this woman. It was her, the one who had sent those things and tried to kill her. She looked at Dee who was looking at her as if she had two heads.

"Yea?" he replied.

" I... I think I will marry you," Tay told him as she watched the nurse. She saw fury jump into her eyes.

"What?" The nurse said.

"Really, baby, you will?" Dee said at the same time, rushing over to the bed.

"Yes, I love you with all my heart."Tay replied.

"NO! You can't marry her, she killed your child, she is nothing but trash. HOW DARE YOU?!?!" The nurse exclaimed as she rushed toward Dee and started attacking him.

Quickly he restrained her and stared at Taylor. Tay was pushing the call button on her bed, as soon as someone responded she announced that they needed security in the room as soon as possible. She glanced at Dee as he stared at her. She knew he wanted to know what the girl had meant about the baby but she couldn't think of that right now. Soon the door opened but it wasn't security, it was her dad.

"Baby, what in the hell is going on?" Chase asked her as he stepped to the bed, keeping his eye on Dee and the girl.

"She would be the reason why I am here, she is the gift giver and she is the crazy fan." Tay replied calmly.

"FIgured it all out didn't you?"

"yes, except one thing, how did she know about me and Dee."

"I will never tell!" The girl yelled.

"Honey, you are faced with life in prison for attempted murder." Chase said to her.

"BEN! It was Ben, he helped me."

"what?" Dee exclaimed as the door opened again, this time with security and the cops. Quickly they cuffed her and took her out of the room, Dee talked to the cops and asked them to bring in his manager as well, he should be at the hotel, he gave them the room number and his own key to the room so they could just walk right in.

Chase followed them out, leaving Dee and Taylor alone in the room once again.

"Taylor" Dee said.

"I know, you want some answers."

"That would be nice, what did she mean."

"Um," Tay said as she sighed, "I was going to tell you, remember I said I needed to talk to you about something. Well this was it."

"Baby, just tell me, it can't be that bad."

"I was pregnant."

"Where?"

"After we met 8 years ago at the club and I went home, I was pregnant. I lost the baby about two weeks or so after I found out."

"Lost the baby?"

"Yes, I miscarried."

"You're sure?"

"What?"

"You really lost the baby, you didn't just get an abortion."

"Get out"

"Taylor, answer me,"

"Get out!"

"ANSWER ME"

" I LOST THE BABY, I BLEED FOR WEEKS AND WAS DEPRESSED FOR MONTHS, NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM"

"Taylor..."

"Get out, how dare you think I would deliberately kill something that was a part of you and me, just GET OUT!"

"What is going on in here," A nurse asked as she came into the room.

"I want him out of here." Tay said looking at the wall.

"Sir, please..."

"Taylor... I'm... I'm sorry." Dee said as he grabbed his coat and walked out of the room.

Taylor turned and stared at the door as it closed behind him, the nurse checked her over once again then left her alone. Tears strolled down Tays's cheeks as she continued to stare at the door, seeing him leave over and over again in her head. What had she done???

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.