Peach Roses - Cover

Peach Roses

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - He was a troubled kid hoping for a good future. She is a normal girl who doesn't have many friends. An online relationship turned real.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex  

Tay woke up to a phone ringing and quiet voices from her kitchen, she laid on the couch for a minute before everything from the night before came back to her and she sat up quickly. Oh gosh, she thought, it seemed like a nightmare turned to a beautiful dream but it was all real, way too real. She got up off the couch and wandered into the kitchen to find Dee, Isaac, Mike, and Dominic making breakfast for everyone. She grabbed the phone off the counter as she smiled at everyone.

"Hello" Tay said into the reciever.

"Hey Baby, I just heard what happened, what the hell is going on there?" Her father snapped.

"Hi Daddy, some crazy person, we think at least. And hope it is a crazy person." She replied.

"I want to know everything, who is in charge of this case?"

"A Reynolds and Jones are on it, they are checking into people who may hate me or Dee."

"What does he have to do with it."

"I accepted a date with him for 9:40, the incidents happened at 9 and then at 9:35."

"So maybe it had something to do with him, maybe it had something to do with me and your mother."

"Oh, Daddy, I doubt that, what could you and momma have done to someone to make them that mad to send me a decapitated doll or a gutted cat. This person is sick and demented."

"A what? Oh jesus, baby, you're okay, right?"

"Yea, I'm okay. The second one showed up seconds before Dee showed up and he helped me out. In fact him and his friends are still here with me."

"So, he's still there, huh?"

"Yes, daddy."

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing really just that he's here, helping me out."

"But..."

"No, buts, he'll be here for a month and then leave."

"And where does that leave you."

"Same place I was before, I guess. I can enjoy what I have now and take it one day at a time."

"Taylor, you love him, it won't be easy."

"I know, but there isn't much I can do to change the way things are."

"So, a fling and then it's over."

"I guess, my life will still go on, it has too."

"Alright, well, call if anything else happens if anything we can keep Dani here longer in case things are not resolved by the time she is supposed to come back."

"That will be good, I'm so glad she was not here last night, I don't know what I would have done if she would of answered the door or opened the boxes."

"Good thing she is here then, keep us informed, I don't want to hear it from another friend that my daughter got strange gifts on her porch. I'm keeping this from your mother, you know how much she worries about you. And from your brothers, even though I'm sure they heard about it by now."

"Thank you daddy, I'll make sure I call if anything happens from now on."

"Good, I love you baby"

"I love you too Daddy."

"Oh, next time I call if he is there I want to speak to him"

"Yes, sir." Tay replied as she hung up the phone and turned back to the kitchen. Everyone was now seated at the table eating the pancakes that they had made, there was one empty place for her, so she went and sat down, digging in right away, she was starving for some reason today.

After breakfast was over, Tay went up stairs to shower and change and get ready for work. As she stepped back into her room after showering and getting dressed, Dee was sitting on her bed. He stared at her as she walked into the room then slowly got up and walked towards her. He slipped his left hand by her waist and his right hand slipped under her hair, he pulled her close as he looked down by the pulse by her neck, it was beating so fast, so was his heart, he thought for sure she could hear it. He leaned close and rubbed his lips over hers, he heard her gasp and smiled slightly as he let himself really taste her. He settled his lips on hers, rocking them back and forth as he pulled her even closer to him. He pulled away enough to run his tongue over he lower lip then settled once again but slipped his tongue inside, she tasted of mint and honey all in one. He thoguth he had died and finally made it to heaven.

Oh, god, Tay though as Dee continued to kiss the breathe out of her, this was better than before, better than she imagined it was. This was glorious, she just wished it could continue forever. She pulled away slightly and looked up at him as he looked at her. The words she wanted to say she knew she should not, so she leaned forward and kissed him lightly then hugged him hard, "God, I've missed you," She whispered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.