Peach Roses
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He was a troubled kid hoping for a good future. She is a normal girl who doesn't have many friends. An online relationship turned real.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex  

"Hello there, Welcome to Tay's is there anything I can help you find," Tay heard Jess say to someone.

"No, I'm just looking." She heard the man reply, the voice was kind of familiar, she thought as she continued with her books.

You'd think that the company would send some each week instead of one shipment a month, but no, they could only do one shipment a month, since the new magazines and new books all came out around the same time, Tay supposed it made sense.

As she continued putting books on the shelf then shuffling down a foot and putting up more, and re-arranging everything she noticed a man come down her aisle. He kept picking up books and putting them down, then he would move a little closer. Tay watched him from the corner of her eye as he got closer and closer.

"Sir, can I help you find any thing in particular," Tay asked the gentleman. Strange, he still had sunglasses on but he was inside.

"Oh, no, I'm just browsing, looking for some good books to read," He replied.

"Alright, well let me or Jess know if you need any help," Tay replied as she went back to stocking the books. She felt the man's eyes on her for a moment more before he turned and walked away from her. Soon after that Tay heard the front bell ring.

She continued to stock the shelves as she thought of what a strange man that was, not that they hadn't gotten strange people in the store before but he kept his sunglasses on, didn't purchase anything and once he had spoken to her he left. But, still, there was something that seemed familiar about him.

Tay got up from the floor and walked to the front by Jess, she was just about done with the new window displays that Tay had organized.

"Jess, did that gentleman buy anything," Tay asked as she picked up the next shirt to be put on the mannequin.

"Nope, came in said he was just looking around and then wandered by you, why what's up? Jess replied.

"He just seemed familiar, maybe we know him from some where."

"Not that I could tell, he didn't take his sunglasses off when he was here."

"Yea, I know, strange."

"Auntie Tayyyyy," Dani yelled from the back of the store, Tay turned as she heard her nieces running feet.

"Hey Danikins, how was school?" Tay asked.

"It was great, I learned how to sing the ABC's" Dani replied.

"That is wonderful; you can sing them for me later, k? How about we get you a snack," Tay told her as she started toward the restaurant.

"Yes!" Dani said running ahead of her.

Almost 5 years ago, Tay's sister died in a car crash when she was on her way to Tay's to pick up Dani. It was a horrible day, but since then Tay took over being Dani's mom. She was all she really had, other than her brothers. But that wasn't why Tay took Dani in; it was because of the loss she felt still from the baby she had lost 3 summers before that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.