Peach Roses - Cover

Peach Roses

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 4: 8 years before...

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: 8 years before... - He was a troubled kid hoping for a good future. She is a normal girl who doesn't have many friends. An online relationship turned real.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex  

It was only a few months after they had said good-bye. Tay finally took that trip she had wanted to take. Taylor had invited her friend Becca at the time to go with her, so they went. She just wanted to get away and have some fun. More or less, she really just wanted to be away from her family, the small town and let loose. Go out and party and not have a care if anyone is going to see her and have it all over the town the next day. She was 21 now, she needed... wanted to go and party.

She really needed to get away from her parents, her dad being the big business man and her mom an author, Chase and Jordan Walker, quiet the famous couple; everyone says so. It never made much sense to Tay why they moved from the big city and made a new headquarters in Middleton, but they supposedly didn't want to raise there kids in the city with all the problems it can cause. So instead, they built a large home in Wisconsin. Tay could never figure out why they chose Wisconsin of all the states that they could have moved too, Hawaii would have been a good choice, but seeing as how she wasn't even thought of at that point in time, she can't fault them. However, she didn't have to like it. It was fun growing up in Wisconsin, even if it was really cold in the winter.

Tay and Becca got off the plane and went directly to the car rental place, her parents had ordered them a car so they didn't have to walk around or spend tons of money on the cab rides. Once that was all finished, they were on there way to the hotel, which was right down the street for some very nice clubs.

Later that night, Tay and Becca went to a few clubs. The next day they had gone shopping and had gotten some pretty hot outfits to wear that night when they went back to the clubs.

The vacation was pretty simple; eat, sleep, shop, clubbing. Or at least it had been pretty simple till the last night they were there. They planned to leave Saturday evening on the flight back home, so they knew they had to make the most of the night, the last night there. Both girls had gotten all decked out, looking there finest and hit the street to make it to the first club at about 10 p.m. It was the same scene as it was every night since they had gotten there but Tay felt that something was different.

About 2 hours after they had gotten there, both were out on the dance floor, shaking that ass like never before; when someone came up behind Tay and started to dance with her. Tay and Becca had a system worked out, if the guy behind her was hot, Becca would wink, if he wasn't she would frown. Becca winked this time so Tay continued to dance. She didn't turn around, not yet; she wanted to assess him this way. She knew he was tall because he had to bend his knees to reach her level, but he was a great dancer, he kept up with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.