Peach Roses - Cover

Peach Roses

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He was a troubled kid hoping for a good future. She is a normal girl who doesn't have many friends. An online relationship turned real.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex  

He stared at his computer screen as it went black. He did what he had to do, he needed to get on with his life and career and he couldn't afford to have the distractions that the internet had already caused him. He was going to miss Tay, a lot but this was for the best.

She needed to have a normal life and get some more friends. Granted he should have just disappeared like he had thought of doing, but he just couldn't bring himself to do that. He was half way in love with her and they had never met, not once.

He wanted to become the newest singer in the area and he didn't have time to sit online and chat with everyone. She said that she loved him and that hurt, it hurt like hell. He knew she really cared about him but he never had guessed that she loved him. He knew that she didn't really know him but yet she knew him better than most people. There was just something about her, that made him want to bare his soul and that he could not have right now in his life. Not now, maybe in a few years, but not now.

He promised that he would never forget and he wouldn't, just last year Tay had sent him a bunch of photos in the mail and he kept one in his wallet, he would never forget her. She was just too damn special and had helped him change his life too much for him to ever forget her and what she has meant to him. He wanted to turn back on the computer and have one more conversation with her but he knew he couldn't.

This was for the best, it really was, he thought, as he grabbed his cell phone and placed a call to the nearest florists.

"Dee, man, we have to go," his friend called from the other room.

Dee glanced one more time at the computer and then sighed as he got his 6'2" frame out of the computer chair and took his first steps away from Tay and toward his future.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.