Gwen And Thad Visit Aunt Abigail - Cover

Gwen And Thad Visit Aunt Abigail

by EazinAlong

Copyright© 2006 by EazinAlong

Erotica Sex Story: Gwen and her brother Thad take a trip to visit Aunt Abigail, who continues their training and offers their copulation as visual entertainment for her friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

A social whirl enveloped Gwen after her coming out party. Several times a week she was invited to visit one neighbor or another.

She sometimes accompanied her parents, and other times she and her brother went together. Still other times she went alone.

Always, though, she returned home with her slit well lubricated and her sexual fires quieted for a few hours.

Gwen and Thad were popular socially, for between them they could satisfy the most lascivious and rampant desires of men or women. Often they were special guests at an afternoon tea attended by several ladies — and the offspring of the hostess.

The ladies would sip tea while special entertainments were carried out for their benefit. The hostess and guests would stimulate Gwen and her companions until allowing them to complete their course together — while the ladies watched.

Thad was often saved as a party favor. The lady who won the prize would first enjoy the relief of his skillful tongue between her legs and then would receive his effusion in any manner she chose; most preferred to take him in the mouth; it was neater that way.

Gwen was invited often to the Hartford household, where Mr. and Mrs. Hartford had produced four boys. Mrs. Hartford would dress Gwen in the skimpiest of lingerie upon her arrival, and the site of the girl's charms through the filmy material stoked the fires of lust in the young men, whose ages ranged from 14 to 23.

After several hours of seeing Gwen around the house, all four young stallions — and Mr. Hartford, too — were sporting noticeable erections inside their pants.

After dinner, Gwen and the four boys would retire to the same bedroom, and until the wee hours of the morning the boys would take turns in Gwen's bed.

Sometimes alone and sometimes together, they would fuck, suck and lick together until everyone was satisfied. All but the youngest had been trained at Gracely House, so Gwen was enthusiastic to receive them, for each boy who achieved relief was obliged to clean up what he spilled. Therefore, not only were the nights with the Hartford boys a delight for them, but they were a delight for Gwen as well.

After many months of sexual pleasure and indulgence throughout the county, Gwen was pleasantly surprised one day to receive a letter from an aunt in the city. It was her mother's sister, Abigail, who moved there nearly ten years earlier.

Tuesday morning

Dearest Gwendolyn and Thaddeus:

Your mother tells me of your recent entrance into society, so to speak. I think it is charming that you are discovering the delights of life at such a fine, young age.

Carolyn and I think you would both find a visit to my city educational and enjoyable. If you accept, I would be delighted to have you as my house guests commencing on the seventh day of next month.

I hope you can join us; please communicate your travel plans.

Sincerely,

Aunt Abigail

Gwen's jaw dropped in surprise at the generous invitation.

"Thad, Aunt Abigail has invited us to visit her in the city. Imagine the plays and the parties. Oh, mother, can we go?"

"Please, mother, I'd like to go, too," Thad joined.

Carolyn Markham, who knew her sister would be inviting Gwen and Thad, easily assented.

The drive to the city a few days later lasted nearly two hours. Gwen and Thad spent the trip alternating service on their knees before their mother, who was having a few last orgasms on the tongues of her children before they were apart for several days. The car stopped before a luxurious four-story townhouse...

The visitors climbed the steps to the front door, which swung open as they reached the top step.

Aunt Abigail, several years younger than her sister, swept down the stairway inside and greeted them before they had completely stepped in the door.

"Oh, Gwen and Thad, you've grown so much since I last saw you. You aren't children anymore."

Aunt Abigail felt Thad's upper arm, where manly muscle had replaced baby fat. She gazed at Gwen's height and then at her chest, both proof that Gwen had matured considerably in the years since Aunt Abigail last visited Markham Hall.

"Now that you're here, we'll have a wonderful time," she said, lowering her voice to a lusty tone and hugging them together. "I have many pleasures in store for you."

Aunt Abigail escorted the three Markhams into the living room, where beverages and fresh snacks were waiting. After everyone had freshened up, they lounged, snacked and discussed the trip in advance of Mrs. Markham returning home the same afternoon.

Once everyone was nourished and rested, Mrs. Markham exploited a pause in the conversation to turn toward her children and announce, "I think you should show yourselves to Aunt Abigail now. Show her how you've grown."

As Gwen and Thad glanced from their mother to their aunt, the 29-year-old aunt lifted her skirt and bared her bald pussy. "Yes, show me how you've grown."

The siblings smiled and rose as if they were one. They were both wearing slacks with nothing beneath, and they reached to unfasten them so they could lower their pants and expose themselves to their aunt.

Thad was a few inches ahead of Gwen in pushing his pants down, and his doughty pole lolled at half-mast. His sister was just a few inches behind him in exposing her sex to her mother and aunt. Thad's pubic hair was a little darker than Gwen's, and he had a bit more of it.

In the meantime, Mrs. Markham had pulled up her skirt so that she was also exposed. "Now, I want you to sit down next to each other on that sofa and play with yourself for Aunt Abigail. Make yourself come for her."

Smiles crossed their faces as they sat on the couch behind them. Thad's organ had grown to full size while he was exhibiting himself, and he wrapped his hand around it quickly. Gwen spread her legs promptly and showed her wet slit. In a heartbeat, she opened her sex lips with her left and slid the fingers of her right hand into her wet valley to manipulate her bud.

Side by side, the siblings masturbated, horny after spending the car ride licking their mother. Mrs. Markham and her sister were content to reach down and pull their pussies open and taunt the children visually while the younger ones stroked themselves.

The provocation had the desired effect, for in a very few minutes Thad was groaning before he announced, "I'm cumming." He lifted his hips, and his semen rocketed from the tip of his cock.

Spurt after spurt arced and landed first on Thad's chest and then down his abdomen. He kept pumping himself even after the juice was merely burbling out of the tip, trickling down over his hand.

Watching her brother come sent Gwen over the edge, and her abdomen clenched as the spasms rocked her body. Blinding flashes of light zipped through her brain amid fantasies of her father having sex with Thad.

Brother and sister returned to earth as their mother and aunt watched. Gwen cleaned Thad with her mouth and then Aunt Abigail unbuttoned her blouse and bared her 34B breasts. "Come here, darlings, and make yourselves useful."

"I think I'll take my leave now," Mrs. Markham said. "Don't get up. I don't want to interrupt. Have fun."

With a proud glance backward, the mother headed for the door with images in mind of her offspring nursing on her sister's breasts.

In short order, Thad was on his knees licking his aunt while Gwen continued to suckle Abigail's tits. The experienced pair produced a powerful orgasm in their aunt as she rocked her pussy against Thad's mouth while Gwen continued to alternate between her sensitive breasts.

Once she recovered, the bade the siblings to stand before her, their genitals still exposed. She reached for Thad's staff, half limp but growing.

"Oh, you are a handsome boy. My, this cock will be well received around here," she exclaimed with a lusty laugh. "You have a fine instrument for one your age. And to think, sister Carolyn has had you trained, too. Oh, what a delight," she said while cupping his balls as if to weigh them.

Her idle hand slid up the inside of Gwen's leg until it found the lightly fuzzed dell that the girl bared. Her finger easily slid between the pouty lips, moistened by Gwen's juices and by the sperm she'd received that morning from her father before departing Markham Hall.

"You're a delicious pair," Aunt Abigail said softly while looking into Gwen's eyes. "We've all been looking forward to watching you make it with each other. It will be a rare treat.

"I hope you don't mind that we've invited a few guests over this evening to watch you together. It's rare that we get to see a brother and sister mating. That's not as common in the city as it is in the country, you know."

Gwen's knees weakened at the suggestion of strangers watching Thad mount her. The thought pushed her to the edge of orgasm, but Aunt Abigail withdrew her fingers from between Gwen's legs, offering them for the girl to lick. Similarly, she stopped stroking Thad, wiped a drop of spunk from his prick and lifted her finger to his tongue.

"Go upstairs now; maids will escort you to your rooms."

The siblings occupied bedrooms joined by a luxurious bathroom. Each was accompanied by a voluptuous young maid, perhaps no more than 15 years old.

After a few minutes of watching the young woman unpack her clothes and put them away, Gwen heard the sound of someone drawing water for the tub.

"It's time for your bath," the maid said. "Let me help you undress."

Gwen rose and eagerly shed her traveling clothes. The maid opened the door and led her into the bathroom just as Thad stepped into the tub, which was full of suds and warm water.

"Miss Abigail said you are to bathe together," one maid said; the other one stood nearby.

Though not accustomed to such an arrangement, neither did Gwen have cause for modesty in front of her brother. The tub was large, and Gwen and Thad had no trouble resting inside together. The warm water rushed over her body and soothed muscles that were tired from the trip. Thad, too, relaxed in the water as the maids stood nearby, ready to assist.

Presently, Aunt Abigail entered the room and walked to the side of the tub. "I trust you are finding everything to suit your needs. Does the bath feel good?"

"Oh, yes, it's quite refreshing," Gwen responded with Thad's agreement.

"Kneel in the tub and face each other. " Aunt Abigail instructed.

Eager to please their hostess, the siblings knelt as they were told. Aunt Abigail came to the side of the tub and reached out to fondle their wet bottoms. She stroked the cheeks and gazed at their bodies.

"Kiss each other. Show me how you kiss," she whispered.

Gwen and Thad leaned forward to lock their lips. As their passions slowly rose — along with Thad's manhood — Aunt Abigail slipped a soapy finger into the cracks of their nether regions. The fingers slipped down and found both of the tight rings at the same moment.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.