Thad's Service

by EazinAlong

Copyright© 2006 by EazinAlong

Erotica Sex Story: After Gracely House, Gwen becomes aware of sexual activities involving her brother Thad and men of the community. Newly trained females aren't the only object of sexual attention. Note gay themes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

Life became a whirl from Gwendolyn Markham. Not only was she caught up in the normal social whirl of any girl, but she was active in a secret side of society — the side that believes carnal pleasures are a normal part of everyday life. It consisted of people who believed that cocks and cunts were instruments for pleasure and should be shared whenever possible.

She learned about activities that brother Thad had been involved in since he graduated from Gracely House. It was customary for young men to receive special attentions from older gentlemen in the community. Young men such as Thad would be pulled aside by one of the men to "relieve tension," as the men called it. It could happen at a social occasion, at a business meeting or even, it was rumored, after church on Sunday.

The boy — for he was rarely more than that — would kneel and receive his senior's penis between the lips. It was said that it kept the young men from forgetting their rank at a time when their newly discovered manhood might be swelling their heads as well as their organs.

Gwen saw it happen to Thad on a cloudy summer afternoon. Storms were threatening, though they were obviously still a while off. The wind was whipping, and the air was still warm. Trees swayed in the breeze; their leaves shook noisily in the wind.

Gwen was in the house, watching the weather through a westward window. The house was quiet. Two men had called upon her father to discuss a major transaction at the bank, where he was a director. The men were all sitting on the front porch, sipping tea and talking business. Thad, as he frequently did, sat with his father, listening.

She didn't recognize one of the men, but the other was Mr. Randolph, a long-time friend of her father, Phillip Markham. Gwen was oblivious to the business meeting, however. Her eye was on the weather, and her mind was daydreaming about white carriages, golden jewelry and silver clouds.

Thad appeared from behind a bush on the lawn outside the window. Mr. Randolph followed him by a few paces. She could see their lips move, but she couldn't hear what they said through the window and the wind. Thad kneeled. Gwen knew what was going to happen. She stepped back a step so that she wouldn't be as noticeable.

Mr. Randolph reached to unbutton his breaches. Thad watched the gentlemen's groin as his fingers worked at the buttons. The hand reached inside and pulled out a swelling staff. It flopped gently and continued to rise and swell. Mr. Randolph was obviously a well-endowed male. His prick hardened and stuck straight out. He stepped forward slightly and pressed his hand to the back of Thad's head. He guided his prick into the boy's mouth and pushed forward. Half the length remained. The other half was in her brother's mouth.

They remained like that for a moment and then Mr. Randolph's lips moved as if in a command. Thad began to slide his head back and forth, his lips wrapped around the shaft. His mouth never released the tip, always holding onto it even when the shaft was exposed. Thad was hot; Gwen could see it in his face. She'd seen the look before; he was horny. His prick pushed out the front of his trousers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.