Halloween
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by NickB

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Halloween party is here again and as usual, Chris hasn't got a costume. He asks his wife to help and is not prepared for what ensues...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   CrossDressing   Halloween   Slow  

It all kind of fizzled out when they realised that as nice as it would be to have another go, both of them had to go to work and it was with no small measure of regret that Chris rolled his stockings down his legs and off, placing them with his suspender belt and wishing that he could just call in sick or something.

Stood in front of the mirror, he tried to remove the breast forms and try as he might, he couldn't. They were firmly stuck in place and wouldn't budge, except to take the real bits of him with them.

"JESS!" he yelled.

"What!?" she yelled back.

"How do I get these bloody tits off?"

"Oh shit!" she said.

"What 'Oh Shit'?" he asked.

"I didn't bring the bloody solvent with the forms and the glue."

"Well that was smart. You'll have to go and get it then won't you?"

"I can't. Mum's not going to be home until tonight, maybe tomorrow. I'm afraid you'll have to live with them for another day."

"You're mad. I can't do that. I have a meeting with Bill from SolTech today." he said, beginning to panic. "I'm doomed." he said morosely, sinking to the floor.

Jess stood in silence thinking while he sat there on the bathroom floor in a state of shock.

"Has he met you before?" she asked finally.

"No. Why?"

"Then you're not doomed. Just go as a woman, rather than Chris. He'll never know will he?"

"I can't do it, Jess." he said.

"You did it last night and no-one knew who you were even, never mind that you weren't really a woman."

"Yeah, but this is different. For a start, there's no subdued lighting and no alcohol. It's going to be a brightly-lit office with a totally sober customer."

"Then we'd better make you convincing then hadn't we?"

She was all business from that moment on. First she went back into the bedroom and rifled through her wardrobe, pulling out things here and there, then she brought tights, panties, the boots and girdle that he'd worn the night before, but it was the makeup job that sold it, topped off with a brunette bob wig that may have been old, but it fitted nicely and actually looked better than the blonde one he wore the night before. By the end of her ministrations, Chris looked about as girly as anyone could.

"It's a bloody good job you're a similar size to me. Now, speak to me." she said.

"What?"

"Speak to me."

"What do you want me to say?" he asked.

"Soften your voice. We haven't got time for coaching so just speak softly. That should do it."

"This is not going to work. What will the others think?"

"Well if you keep up with that kind of negativity, it definitely won't work. As far as what the others think, you're making the best of a bad job. You don't want your company going down hill or even under thanks to a stupid mistake and you're doing your best to make sure that doesn't happen. Anyway, I doubt anyone will recognise you."

He wasn't happy. A joke's a joke, but this was possibly pushing things a little further than most people would feel comfortable with and he was one of them.

He left the house petrified, the broad daylight of the morning coating everything with stark clarity. He was dressed in a charcoal-grey two-piece business suit; the skirt falling to just below the knee, black sheer tights and boots, oh and don't forget the wig. Under the short jacket, he wore a plain white blouse and a white bra, but underneath all of that, he was convinced the whole street could see him; were all actively looking and pointing fingers.

He didn't feel comfortable at all as he walked across the short paved area to the drive and his car, the heels of his boots (he did like them and found them oddly comfortable), striking staccato 'cracks' that he felt sure threatened to waken everyone who wasn't awake already and draw them to their windows. Their curtains were already twitching in his minds eye.

Aside from the feeling of being watched by all and sundry, there were two things that he REALLY felt uncomfortable with: one was the handbag and the other was the change to the undercarriage. It wasn't that the handbag was horrible (in the hands of a woman perhaps), but it was a handbag for God's sake and carrying it made him feel a complete Nancy-boy.

The change to the undercarriage was down to the fact that he was wearing a fairly tight skirt and that meant he had to wear fairly tight panties. He had argued that his own pants would be fine, but Jess pointed out that they were too thick and would show — VPL of boxers or 'Y' fronts was inappropriate.

If that wasn't bad enough, she showed him in the mirror what even a flaccid penis looked like under the skirt. From that point on, it was tight panties and 'Willy' was tucked back between his legs — an incredibly weird sensation if one hasn't tried it before, although it DID make the front of his skirt look a lot more flattering.

He had been accosted by so much to remember, so many things not to do and equally, so many things TO do, none of which were apparent during the party.

The main reason for that was the fact that the heavy velvet dress he wore hid everything. You could have had several people under that skirt without anyone noticing. He wasn't supposed to be a girl when he was wearing it either; he was supposed to be a man in drag for a party and therefore, didn't have the finer nuances to remember about being female. This time, the opposite was true and it was just fortunate that the previous night's excursion into the realm of womanhood was realistic enough to make today possible.

He got into the car and rummaged through the small number of things that Jess had added to the handbag; things he would need through the day like mobile phone, card-key for work, lipstick, hairbrush, tissues, a couple of tampons (why?), keys and money. It was like he was a little kid going off to school with a lunchbox that had teddy-bears on the outside rather than Superman or Spiderman.

His nails had been left painted, and he looked at them as he put the key in the ignition.

What the hell was he doing? Jess's voice rang in his head "... if you keep up with that kind of negativity, it definitely won't work..." echoing like an over-enthusiastic recording engineer's work after he had just discovered the reverb knob.

He turned the key and the engine growled into life. He tried to arrange his feet on the pedals as he normally did, but in the boots, it all felt so alien. Christ, he could barely walk in the buggers, now he was going to have to start getting dexterous.

He was a bit jerky driving down the road for the first time in those heels.

However, by about the half way point in his journey, he was getting the hang of it, but boy did it feel strange. By the time he pulled into the car park, he had neither lost his temper nor hit anything and if he had, he was wearing clean underwear.

He nearly fell off his heels twice as he attempted the walk across the car park between his car and the building, but those slips were the least of his problems.

His main concern was how he was supposed to get past reception? Mary was sure to know who he was and he would within five minutes, be the laughing stock of the company. He stopped, pulled his mobile out of the purse and phoned Jamie.

"Can you come downstairs and let me in the building?"

"What? Can't you get in yourself?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I think you need to see this for yourself." he said. "And promise you won't laugh."

"Laugh?"

"Yeah, you know; it's that thing you do when you hear a joke, or see something funny. Just get down here."

"Okay. I promise. See you in a minute."

It was a very bemused looking Jamie who left the building some five minutes later. Chris had gone back to his car. It was cold and as nice as women's clothes may look, they are generally thin and not much use against the cold, never mind the draught that was blowing up the skirt and through the rather insubstantial panties.

He tried a casual walk across the car park, slipped off his heel and tried a casual 'limp' instead.

Jamie looked across the rows of parked cars and turned back.

"Jamie!" shouted Chris. Once again Jamie scanned through the rows of vehicles and looked right through him, past him or something, but he didn't rest his gaze on him, Fortunately Chris was nearing. Jamie's bemused look turned to a frown.

"Jamie!" Chris called again and the frown deepened as Jamie stared at him, his 'breasts' wobbling up and down inside his jacket as he limped towards the confused young man, causing something of a hypnotic trance to set in on the face of the hapless Jamie.

"It's me - Chris." He said from about fifteen feet and Jamie's jaw nearly hit the ground.

"What the hell are you doing here looking like that?"

"I had a bit of a problem."

"No shit, Sherlock."

"Jess forgot to bring the solvent for the glue that holds these on, er, my eyes are up here?" said Chris pointing at his face.

"What? Oh, yes, sorry."

"Look, I wouldn't have come in at all had it not been for the meeting later."

"Bill will be surprised."

"Not half as much as I was, I'm sure."

"Or me." Jamie started to laugh.

"Er, Jamie." Chris prompted. "You promised."

"Yes, sorry. I forgot myself for a moment." he said and burst into fits of giggles.

He coughed and cleared his throat and Chris could see tears starting from the corners of his eyes, but bless him, he did hold it together long enough to get into the building.

Chris needn't have worried about reception, as Mary hadn't arrived anyway, but being escorted in by Jamie, certainly prevented people from asking questions and causing more embarrassment.

Upstairs, Jamie was starting to lose it again as Chris followed him into his office, closing the door behind them.

"The shock is Chris; you actually look quite stunning. You're a bit slim round the butt perhaps, but apart from that, it's pretty good and I like the hair."

"Thanks." he said smiling a bit coyly and fluttering his mascara coated eyelashes.

"That's not going to help." said Jamie and both of them burst out laughing.

"Who is this Bill anyway?"

"Don't know. They just said "their representative"."

"Have you met him?"

"No."

"Well we'll just have to wait and see I suppose."

The big question of course, was what they were going to tell others. It was alright to try and hoodwink Bill, out of necessity of course, but what of the others at work?

Jamie suggested that Chris should be his sister.

"I suppose it might work." said Chris. "It's risky though, don't you think?"

"No worse than you dressing up like that to come to work." Chris had to agree.

"What's my name?"

"Chris."

"Not MY name, dumb-dumb, my sister's."

"How about Pippa, short for Philippa?"

"Do I really look like a Philippa? It's a bit 'horsy' don't you think?"

"Not really I suppose, but then does anyone? I mean look like their names?" That was a point. Take Moon Unit Zappa for example.

"Okay. It'll do."

"Best you get back to your office and calm down, Bill will be here about ten."

Chris sat in his office and got more and more nervous. He took a breath as Jess's words once again imposed themselves on his mind "... if you keep up with that kind of negativity, it definitely won't work..." which made him steel his resolve somewhat.

He had good reason to be nervous though, when one of the secretaries, Wendy, wandered in, took one look at him and excused herself again. Seconds later, her head poked round the door.

"Er, I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"I'm Philippa, Chris's sister? Call me Pippa." Chris lied trying to soften his voice like Jess had told him, smoothing the hair of the wig.

"I can see the resemblance." she said. "You could almost be twins."

"Close twins at that" though Chris smiling inwardly, unable to tell whether she recognised him or was just being kind. All he knew was that she seemed quite happy and he was just about to let out a "phew!" after she left the office, when she poked her head back round the door and asked if he wanted coffee.

"Please. Two sugars, white please." he said.

"Like Chris!" the secretary smiled and once the door was closed behind her, he could feel a flush creeping up his face. He just hoped it would have dissipated by the time she came back. He continued to browse the documentation regarding the up coming project when she came back in.

"It's nice to have another woman in here." she said, placing the coffee down on a coaster on the desk.

"Oh?"

"I didn't mean anything by it. It's just nice to see a woman in a position that normally seems to be exclusive for men, if you know what I mean."

"I do, but don't get too used to it. I won't be here that long. I'm just covering for Chris while he's away."

"Shame. Never mind. Enjoy it while it lasts then."

"How ever short a time it lasts, it'd be too long." Chris thought. Still, it was nice to pass for one of the girls. In fact, that thought probably reduced his nerves more than anything else.


The phone rang and it was Mary on reception.

"There's a visitor for you and Mr. Healey, Mr. Burton" she said.

"Thanks." he said. "By the way. It's Ms. Burton."

"Who?"

"I'm sorry, we weren't introduced. I'm Philippa, but I prefer Pippa. I'm Chris Burton's sister."

"Well it was nice of your brother or Jamie to let me know." she said sourly.

"I'm sorry, but you weren't there this morning or I'd have done it myself."

"I'm sorry too Pippa. It's just it happens all the time."

"I know how you feel. I seem to be getting things sprung on me at the last minute as well at the moment. Would you mind asking him to wait?"

"Him?"

"It IS 'Bill' who's arrived isn't it? We're expecting a Bill, from SolTech."

"Yes, that's her."

"Her?" Chris spluttered. "The buggers! They've done it again. Would you mind asking her to wait?"

"Certainly Pippa."

Chris headed downstairs. Bill was a woman? He wasn't prepared for that at all.

He arrived in reception and smiled at Mary.

"You must be Pippa." she said with a warm smile. Odd; Chris never got one of those.

"Bill?" he said to the visitor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.