Gwen Visits The Thaxters - Cover

Gwen Visits The Thaxters

by EazinAlong

Copyright© 2006 by EazinAlong

Erotica Sex Story: Gwen is invited to spend an afternoon with her long-time girlfriend Marcie Thaxter. Mrs. Thaxter summons them to the parlor, and Gwen is re-acquainted with Lance, who deflowered her bottom at Mrs. Gracely's. Gwen returns home with a present for Thad.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   ENF   .

Gwen and Marcie Thaxter had been best friends for as long as the girls could remember. They were nearly the same age — Marcie was five months older — and they lived just a few miles apart on the same lane.

For years, they'd explored each other's bodies in childish ways. Pushing, probing, tickling and once even kissing each other's developing breasts. But they'd been too shy to go any further.

It was a Tuesday, and Gwen was visiting Marcie for the first time since returning from Gracely House. It was also their first real visit in a long time — since about the time of Marcie's last birthday. They'd been together since then, but always more closely supervised than usual. They hadn't had a chance to talk and share confidences.

Gwen didn't know Marcie's secret — Marcie had been to Gracely House, too. Right after her birthday. And their mothers had conspired to keep them apart since then so that Gwen wouldn't know the secrets of Gracely House before she went herself. Today they were together again. They rushed into each other's arms when Gwen arrived. They both talked at once, shrieking with merriment and chattering nonstop about people, places and things. They scampered up the stairs and into Marcie's bedroom, where privacy shielded their words and deeds.

Marcie kept trying to hush Gwen so that she could tell her a secret. Finally, she clasped her hand over the girl's mouth to get a word in. "Gwen, be quiet. Let me talk," she pleaded. Gwen quit trying to talk and listened. Marcie's voice dropped to a whisper.

"Gwen, I'm a woman. I've done it. I've fucked a man. Several men. In fact, I've lost count already there've been so many. They've stroked my tits and sucked my cunt. I've been naked with several men at once."

Gwen, too, had experiences to relate. She told of Thad, her father and others who had mounted her. And as they told their stories, they discovered their common alma mater — Gracely House. They giggled and laughed as they told of their respective adventures — of fucking and sucking and sexual discovery.

Marcie was the first to slip her hand between her legs and begin rubbing her pussy. Gwen quickly followed. They looked at each other and rubbed, stroking the slippery valley. Gwen watched Marcie's hand sliding around in her drawers. They locked eyes briefly and looked away timidly. They were sexually experienced, but this was the introduction of sex into a long-standing relationship. It felt slightly awkward.

"Let's take our clothes off, Gwen. We can have more fun that way." They skinnied out of their dresses and panties. The mounds on their chests jiggled. Their lithe bodies dove onto the bed as soon as they were naked. Their fingers slipped back to their quims, their rubbing more vigorous.

Gwen leaned across and sucked Marcie's nipple gently. The bud grew as it was grasped by the wet, hot lips. Marcie moaned as jolts of sexual electricity shot down her body. Her idle hand grasped Gwen's breast and massaged it. Her fingers pressed the nipple, causing Gwen to thrust her groin forward and stroke her nub faster.

In a chorus of moans, the lifelong friends came together for the first time. Little fingers swam in the warm, slippery ooze of their girlish charms. Sexual fragrances filled the air. The heat filled the room. The nymphs climaxed together.

The fingers had barely stopped before they wrapped their arms around each other and hugged, their bodies pulled tightly together. They kissed and nuzzled each other. Their tingling flesh slid together. Like purring kittens, they warmed themselves with each other's heat.

"That was nice," Marcie whispered. "I've been so hot there since I went to Gracely House. I hardly want to do anything but fuck. I would do it night and day if I could."

"M-m-m-m, me, too," Gwen responded.

"I'll bet your daddy and Thad keep you busy," Marcie said. "Thad came to my coming-out party. He took me in my bottom. Your mother held his balls while he humped me."

Their voices stopped as Gwen began to kiss her way slowly down Marcie's body, suckling her nipples and kissing across her stomach. Her tongue played with her friend's belly button and trailed across her abdomen. It parted the downy curls on Marcie's mound and tasted the juices that Marcie had spread around her sex.

Marcie laid back and opened her legs. She let the pleasure flow through her body as Gwen nursed at her source. The soft, narrow lips slid into Marcie's valley and pushed her labia apart. Gwen sucked Marcie's juices and slipped her tongue into the crack. The tongue pushed, probed and slid all over Marcie's sex. It pushed into her cunt and licked up and down between her legs.

Gwen slowly focused her attentions on Marcie's clit, licking the underside as her friend began to thrust her hips in time with Gwen's strokes. Marcie's awareness slipped as her mind travelled to a sexual consciousness that focused on the sensations between her legs and the lewd thoughts in her mind. Boys offering their bottoms. Thrust upward, waiting for a penetrating prick. Or a dildo wielded by lustful woman. Or their mothers. Boys offering their bottoms to their mothers. Mothers fucking their sons with an artificial phallus until the boys spurted. Nothing touching their pricks. Just a phallus thrusting in and out of their backsides until spunk erupts from their dicks.

Marcie moaned and screamed as the orgasm crashed through her body. Wrenching, heaving, gasping. She clamped her legs around Gwen's head as the waves of pleasure swept her quivering form. Gwen tasted the salty effusion that filled her mouth and covered her lips. Her head was still tightly clamped when she heard the door open. Her efforts to move were thwarted by the tightly locked legs.

"Miss Markham," a male voice intoned. With a giggle, Marcie released her. Gwen turned around, sex juices smeared around her mouth and nary a thread to cover her body. She was the picture of a wanton young female.

"Mrs. Thaxter would like to see you in the sun parlor," the butler said evenly. Though he noticed that the girls had been frolicking, he really didn't seem to react. Gwen wondered why she would be summoned by Marcie's mother. She began to dress, but the butler offered her a robe. "This is all you need," he said. He hardly seemed to notice her nakedness. Gwen donned the robe and followed him from the room, Marcie shortly behind.

Mrs. Thaxter wasn't alone in the sun parlor. Though she sat in a large, rattan chair by herself, her son Lance was in another chair across the room. It was the same Lance who was at Gracely House with Gwen. It was the same Lance who had been the first in her bottom. He took her virginity there. Upon the divan. While the other students watched. Coupled by Mrs. Gracely. Spurting in her most private place.

Now Gwen knew Lance was about to take her again. While his mother watched. And possibly aided. "Gwendolyn, you look so beautiful. You're filling out so nicely. Many a man will lust for you. Women, too, I suppose. You are so beautiful."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.