Blood of Brothers - Cover

Blood of Brothers

Copyright© 2006 by Khellendros

Chapter 7: A Lonely Roost

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Lonely Roost - Tim was just a normal adopted 16 year old with an unfortunate family situation until he got wrapped up in a demonic war. Vampires, monsters, the unnatural, demons come from another world, attracted to ours for our vast life energy. Hunters, demons, and humans all will struggle for the fate of the world.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Vampires   Body Modification  

"Take me with you." I said to the Hunter. "I want to kill monsters too."

"Shut up kid."

Later I realized that the Hunter didn't care about my wishes, or desires. To him I was worthless, unable to defend myself, and begging others to change my lot for me. I was nothing but a snack to something higher on the food chain. He turned away and walked off. I was left cowering on the floor of the warehouse with the remains of a monster on the floor. I struggled to my feet and carried myself home. My problems there seemed a lot less oppressive now. Compared to what I had just seen, my life was very dull. I wanted more, I wanted to live. When I got home I found my mother in bed with a customer, she didn't even hide it anymore. I sat on the couch that I used as a bed and planned for the day ahead.

At school nothing was as I expected, instead of a cop waiting for me outside, it was the entire football team. Steve, the quarterback, was out in front, a nice bruise on his forehead.

"Not so big now huh tough guy." He taunted me. The team encircled me and began to close in Steve leading the attack. The school bell rang and they all suddenly burst out of their skin, turning into werewolves. All of them accept Steve, who turned into a vampire. The pack of wolves leapt as one and struck me, I felt millions of teeth digging into my arms and legs holding me in place as Steve stalked up to me, and bit me deeply in the neck. He tore his mouth away taking a huge chunk of flesh with him. I screamed in pain as he jerked free.

Falcon awoke from his nightmares covered in sweat. His hand went directly to the bandage on his neck. That werewolf thing never happened he thought to himself. Steve had showed up with his cronies, and wanted to fight; Lee had just rolled over and let it happen. Sure he used his training to get hit less, and to take the force out of the blows, but he didn't fight back.

The bandage on his neck was certainly not professional, but it would do the job. He remembered last night as his fingers touched the white cloth, now stained red. He couldn't believe he had broken rule one of vampire hunting, don't get bitten. He was burning up, and felt terrible. "Is this how it feels to turn?" he thought to himself. Falcon was struck by the need to use the bathroom, and struggled to his feet. He got out of his twin sized bed, and walked the five feet over to his bathroom. This prime property he had acquired almost free. It had about three-hundred square feet. His palace included a bedroom, a bathroom, and a closet. His only pieces of furniture were his bed, a small chair, and a desk by the window over looking a basketball court. In-between the mattresses and box spring of his bed lay his armory. It really wasn't much. It had the empty slots from the service revolver and suppression pistols he still had on his harness. He finished with the toilet, and stood at the mirror. Falcon checked the size of his canines, looked for fangs. He checked his eyes for a color change. The only difference he noticed was sensitivity to the light. Any light above a dim level seemed to hurt his eyes. He felt different, but couldn't see anything abnormal.

He stumbled back to his bed and collapsed upon it. Just staring up at the ceiling he realized what the change was; the lines. He hadn't focused on his ability to see the lines of the net, but he could see it more clearly now than he ever had before. He watched it move and pulse, it was like a living thing to him. Watching it, he realized its vastness, and began to realize how small he really was. Falcon could see the lines of the net through walls, he could see it move no matter what was in the way, and yet he couldn't see through the wall. It was as if all of the structures in the world were impossibly thin sheets, and the lines were bright lights, they shined right through as if the buildings were not there. His eyes kept getting pulled to watch the lines move, and he quickly became dizzy. His headache became worse, and his stomach started twisting into knots. He tried to turn off his sight. He concentrated and closed his eyes. He did everything he could thing of, and the lines did not go away. He closed his eyes, and the lines began to shine through his lids. They intensified and he began to see thin threads lancing down from the net. He saw thousands of these threads, not knowing where they went to.

Falcon tried to mask the pain, to hide what he was feeling. He had had training to prevent succumbing to pain, and yet seemed unable to put it into practice at the moment. He rolled over onto his stomach and buried his head in his pillow. With his head hidden and his eyes squeezed tight he was able to snuff out enough of the light. His sense of direction slowly became better, but he was still sick. Falcon did the one thing that made sense to him; he lay still and tried to sleep.


"... went that way." I heard the shouts from around the corner. They must be closing in on me, I thought. I sprinted down the hall, and out through the school doors. I needed to get away, maybe I could hide in the woods behind the campus. I raced as long as I could, finally stopping in the cover of the trees. My lungs burned from the expenditure. My heart was throbbing in my chest. My legs ached from strained muscles hardly used. My breasts were racked with pain from jostling up and down painfully without the right support. What the fuck... breasts. My hands shook as they reached for the DD melons attached to my chest. I couldn't mistake the monsters that were almost constantly in my sight. Looking down, my blond hair got into my eyes. My hair isn't blond. My hair isn't this long.

"There you are beautiful. You shouldn't have run from us. It's only going to make it worse." Four guys, apparently football team in stature, attacked me. They started to rape me, and after the first finished I noticed the abnormally large fangs in the mouths of all of them. Each one used me sexually at least twice. I was violated in every orifice large enough to fuck. Half way though, I don't know exactly when, I started to bleed. They all bit me in various places, and started to drink in between the rape. The body I was in started to lose consciousness, and I could feel the drugging effects of the vampires' spittle.

I found my self disembodied, watching the feast occur. The girl I just inhabited was about five foot seven inches and she looked like the reason statutory rape was created. I am over twenty five and I wouldn't think twice about fucking her. Hell, I wouldn't think at all about fucking her, I would do it the second the opportunity presented itself. The vampires finished up, and left the body. Time sped up, and about three hours later, after dark, the girl slowly stood up. She was so weak, dripping blood and foul liquids from holes all over her body. She gathered the shreds of her cloths, and started walking off. I willed myself to follow her, and watched her go home, get bathed, and go to bed. No one questioned her as to her lateness. No one even saw her come in. She didn't seem phased or troubled, almost as if she was in a trance. She went to bed, and time skipped to when she woke up. The sun was shining on her bed, and I realized that she had not turned. I heard a woman's voice calling for Tiffany, and she got up calmly, calling back that she was up.


Falcon awoke again from troubled sleep, the last image he saw ghosting before his eyes: Tiffany pulling on a seniors t-shirt from a school called George Washington High. It was three in the afternoon, and he was as tired as he had been when he went to sleep. Pain still flowed freely through his body. He reached for his shoulder harness. It was still lying on the floor by his bed, where he had dropped it the night before. He pulled his communication unit from its case and called base.

"Base this is Falcon, I need the location of a George Washington High School, start local."

"Falcon this is Base, starting the search now. This is Gina on the com, are you alright Falcon? You sounded off last night."

"Everything is fine Gina, just tired. I need a vacation. "

"Don't we all... I will pass on your request for time off A.S.A.P."

"Thank you Gina. Falcon signing off. Page me if something comes up, or when you get the results."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.