Blood of Brothers - Cover

Blood of Brothers

Copyright© 2006 by Khellendros

Chapter 6: The First Meal

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: The First Meal - Tim was just a normal adopted 16 year old with an unfortunate family situation until he got wrapped up in a demonic war. Vampires, monsters, the unnatural, demons come from another world, attracted to ours for our vast life energy. Hunters, demons, and humans all will struggle for the fate of the world.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Vampires   Body Modification  

The rush of wind in the face, watching the people move like ants, being withdrawn from the crowd, above it. Tim experienced all of these things as he leaped tall buildings in a single bound. Sinbad had first led him to a store that was still open at two o'clock in the morning. It was a specialty shop catering to a particular crowd. Suffice to say, Tim walked in wearing the tatters of a pink dress, and left wearing a suit of black leather, with a long black trench coat on over it. Guided by Sinbad, Tim began to learn how to move with the speed and power of a vampire. They played games of cat and mouse, chasing nothing, and being chased by nothing. Tim already had the senses, but did not understand the way to properly use them. Sinbad seemed to understand this, and also knew that the longer he spent leading Tim around, denying him dinner, the easier the first meal would be.

"No ... no, you're doing it wrong. Taste the smell. Take a big whiff and hold the air in your mouth, what do you taste?"

"I taste blood, why do I taste blood?"

"Boy, you be no human, vampires ain't human. You be demon."

"But why am I still me?"

"Eloquent a'usual. Vampires ar'h a demon infest'd human. Your core h'as been changed to that of ah vam'pire. Think of it a'that the'r body you are in h'as been changed, but you haven't. That ain't right, but it's close enough."

"Can we get some food please, I am starved. Fast food would be fine. I am just so thirsty."

"Hahahaaha, fast food, that's funny. You comedian you. Alright, over there."

The two vampires landed on a roof top overlooking an alley way. Below their perch a whore was in the middle of plying her trade behind a dumpster. She looked to be about fifteen and was five foot even. Her Asian frame couldn't have weighed more than eighty pounds. The prostitute was dressed in a bright red tube top, and a pink miniskirt made of latex. Though her face was buried in the man's crotch, Tim knew that she would have the right amount of makeup for a whore, far too much. Her hair was very short, ending right below her ears, and it was dyed a horrible shade of bright pink and looked like a wig.

"What am I supposed to do with them?"

"HarrHarrHarr ... again with the jokes. She'll be dinner lad'ie. He'll be fish bait."

Tim watched in horror as the whore jerked her head away, and cringed, a slap landing directly on her right cheek, cutting her lip on her teeth. She must have bit down and lost a piece of her tongue. The man yelled at her, "You fucking bitch. I said to suck it, not play with it. Now get your ass back here and suck on my dick." When she paused in fear of him, "Don't make me call over your pimp. Start sucking."

The girl crawled over to him and again wrapped her mouth around his cock. Tim could practically feel the fear emanating from the alley. It felt good, really good. Tim began to home in on the smell of the blood flowing from her lip. His eye sight focused on the few drops of bloody saliva that dripped down to mix with the grease on the floor. His mouth watered, and he felt his canines extend.

Drip

Drip

Drip

Tim's ears twitched every time he heard the sound of the falling drops. He stooped down to his knees, bent forward, and leaped forward.

He got about a foot off the roof before a very strong hand grabbed the back of the black jacket.

"Where do you think you are going?"

Tim snarled at the origin of the voice, "Let go of me." He said, venom dripping from his fangs, and every word seeming like its own sentence.

"If that's how you want it."

Tim felt the hand released and he jumped. The next few seconds were forever burned into Tim's mind. He landed silently on the ground about four feet from the couple. He took one step forward, reached out with both hands and placed them on either side of the man's head. His hands twisted to the side, snapping the man's neck before his eyes even opened to register the contact.

As the body began to fall, Tim released it, and pulled the girl off of the man's dick, and to her feet. He bent her neck to the side, and bit deeply into her neck in true Dracula fashion. Her beating heart was right against his ears, filling them with the steady sound. He could smell every ingredient to her scent, uncertain as to the origin of them all. He could taste her skin; feel the soft silky texture of her neck. Most prominent was the blood. He felt life flowing within her. The blood tasted better than anything, it was filling in a way that nothing had been before. A man could eat one dollar chicken sandwiches until he exploded and never feel as satisfied. Something about the life giving effect the blood carried with it drove Tim insane. It made him an addict instantly. He drank, and drank until nothing came out. No more blood seeped from the holes his fangs had punctured in her sweet candied coating. He placed his lips tightly to her neck, and began to suck as hard as he could, trying to get every last drop. He heard her heart stop beating and didn't care. He needed more.

"That's enough boy ... I said enough ... Hey..." Sinbad grabbed the body of the dead girl, and pulled her from Tim's grip. Tim's hands scratched large pieces of flesh from her arms as the body was pulled away.

Tim's eyes had turned a bright shade of red and he looked directly at Sinbad, he tasted the air for the smell of blood, he needed more. His look screamed out a challenge, a threat. It clearly said you dare stop me.

The two stared at each other for a minute, a drop of blood fell from Tim's lips. His right hand shot out and caught it, the splash audible in the silence. He brought it to his mouth, and carefully licked it off. Tim turned to the other side of the alley and ran out heading into the street. He heard the shouts of the pimp coming to check on what his girl was doing. He smelt the grease coating he carried with him, turning his nose in disgust, Tim ran the other way.

He didn't know where he was going. He didn't care where he was going. He was just hungry; hungry, thirsty, and full of something else. A darkness had welled up inside of him, a darkness that consumed him from within. The hole seemed to keep getting bigger, so he kept trying to fill it. Around the corner he found another whore, on the sidewalk. He stalked toward her, silent as death. He embraced her from behind, his finger nails extending into vicious claws dug into her stomach. He bit down viciously into her neck, lapping greedily at the flow of blood. Again the warmth spread through him. The hole in him filled a little more. A drop landed in a bucket with a hole in it.

Tim tore his mouth away from her, some skin getting caught between his teeth. He screamed into the night. More. It was the only thought he had left, he needed more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.