Blood of Brothers
Chapter 2: Rude Awakening

Copyright© 2006 by Khellendros

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Rude Awakening - Tim was just a normal adopted 16 year old with an unfortunate family situation until he got wrapped up in a demonic war. Vampires, monsters, the unnatural, demons come from another world, attracted to ours for our vast life energy. Hunters, demons, and humans all will struggle for the fate of the world.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Vampires   Body Modification  

I awoke with a start, uncertain when and where I was. Something had disturbed my slumber. I looked around and it was as if I hadn't yet opened my eyes, there was nothing in sight. I do not mean that it was pitch black, I can see perfectly in no light, but there was simply nothing to behold. Stretching out with my senses I found that I was not on earth any more, it was some shadow realm. Upon taking inventory I noticed a lack of physical form; I had not brought my body with me, inconvenient. My curiosity grew as to what had sent me here. I reached out to the Earthen plane and touched the human world for the first time in two thousand years.

The first place I checked was my resting place. In my time there was a great nation known as Egypt; when I was preparing to sleep I commanded a great temple created for me to rest in. It was to be pyramidal in shape, and would allow the sun to shine perfectly upon my bed; I loved the feel of the sunlight. I found my temple and knew at once what had awakened me, my pyramid had long since been buried within the sands of the desert, but it had been uncovered and humans were trying to enter it. I almost felt sorry for them, but I don't feel sorrow. As I watched, the invaders brought equipment and dug out the entrance, they tunneled deeper and deeper. I watched from above as they entered the grand atrium and gave them a moment to read the pieces of my life story which were presented on the walls and ceiling.

"My god... who is buried here? Look at this column, it shows a being to whom the pharaohs bowed."

"This one tells of 'the day of blood', on this day the ruler was given a sacrifice of blood from the Pharaoh's daughter, or the most, I think this says 'worthy'."

"This is an older script than usual. Some of these glyphs are not even used in the other pyramids; this one must be ancient."

I decided to have some fun with these invaders. Reaching out, I made the text above the entrance to the main hallway glow a little brighter, made it stand out.

"Look at this, I do not understand some of these glyphs but this seems familiar, '... for I am the one... ' this looks like the glyph for murderer, and that one over there refers to the family. I have never seen this language before, some of it looks like the usual Egyptian glyphs, but these scripts over here appear to be ancient Aramaic."

"I know what you mean; I think this is written in the language that could have evolved into Hebrew."

They don't understand my language, they are useless. I translated the warning deep within their souls, giving them the full warning of entering my temple.

"Do you see this one? 'To see the one you must bring a sacrifice. Blood will satisfy the sleeping.' Did any of you bring the daughter of a pharaoh?"

"AHAHHAHAA... don't take these warnings too seriously. They were designed to scare off grave robbers. As terrifying as this guy once might have been, he is long dead now."

They started down the hall toward the resting place of my coffin. This could not be allowed. I reached out toward them, a thin tendril of energy, one which would instantly kill any of the humans which it touched. I stabbed it through all of them at once. They all died instantly, blood oozing from their bodies, flowing deep into the ground. I grabbed the wind flowing around outside, and started it spinning, faster and faster, and caused the desert to once again cover my tomb. Once I was again insulated, I decided to look and see what this world had become, I could sleep again soon.

I gazed upon the world, and I was amazed. Humans had spread out and flourished. Carts moved without the use of horses or other people; a man I brushed called them cars. It was night and yet the world was still alive. Humanity had spread out across the world in clear domination of the other species. The unknown continent had been discovered and colonized; I will miss the natives, they amused me. My people, where have you gone, "Brothers of the Blood heed me!" I broadcast my thought across the globe, and waited for a response. A response didn't come, "Children of the Night hear me!" this time I was not seeking an answer; a modern man would call it similar to sending out a radar sweep. I was looking for the others. My sweep came back with millions of responses. It seems humans were not the only ones who had prospered during my absence. I felt the animal kin, visitors from the beyond realms, the demon kind, and I felt something familiar. Everything was watered down; the blood had been quite thinned. On closer inspection I realized that the familiar signal was the remnants of my blood, known today as vampires.

I focused one of my probes on a vampire as it went to feed. I watched as this vampire, a man clothed in a black cloak and some dark colored pants and shirt, approached his victim. The victim was a woman dressed in a tight red dress with shoes that looked impossible to walk in. The vampire didn't even attempt to hunt his prey; he made a direct path toward her from behind. The victim didn't even notice for a few minutes. The vampire waited until the victim was at the gap between two buildings, he then surged forward, grabbed his meal, and pulled it into the alley. He bit in deeply and began to drink; he drank and drank until the human had no blood left in her body. The vampire reveled in it, thrilled with the kill, he was completed. What had happened to my noble race? My blood has become this? Is my line as bloodthirsty as a common monster? This cannot be, I cannot allow this. I touched him with a thread of my power; barely enough to get the notice of a true Brother, his screams gave me a little pleasure as he ignited in flames and melted into ash. His kill still lay on the ground, but I felt no compassion toward her, I feel no compassion at all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.