The Master's Project (2) - Todd And Lizzie - Cover

Preview

The Master's Project (2) - Todd And Lizzie

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Incest, Mother, Father, Daughter, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Pregnancy, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: Todd didn't know he was a voyeur, and Lizzie didn't know she was an exhibitionist. Neither of them knew they'd be attracted to their own daughter. Then Bob interviewed them for his project and everything changed.

Foreword

This is the second in a series of narratives about a research project done by the author for his Master's Program. A number of couples were interviewed in an effort to determine why couples who stayed together for long periods of time had similarities in appearance. Some of the interviews resulted in data that couldn't be included in the eventually-published research paper, by virtue of its erotic content, not to mention some socially aberrant behavior in some cases. Details on the hypothesis and research plan may be found in the first narrative, titled "The Master's Project - Ralph and Tanya". While the narrative you are about to read stands alone as a "story", having the information from the first narrative might make it more understandable.

Um... sorry... I get a little carried away sometimes with my academic thinking. What I should have said was "Please read "The Master's Project - Ralph and Tanya" before you read this. What happens in this story will make a lot more sense."

Bob

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.