The E & A Group - Cover

The E & A Group

Copyright© 2006 by bbobb

Chapter 5

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lord Hardofcock, the 13th Viscount of Hardofcock, has it all: noble title, wealth, estates around the world, and a quartet of dedicated slaves. What could ever make him leave home? Excitement and danger of course!

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex  

After a short meeting with Darcy Anderson, which only increased their conviction that she had nothing to do with Cindy's disappearance, the team found themselves in a luxurious suite at a small, exclusive hotel that most people didn't even know existed.

"Okay, folks, let's get our gear up and running and see if there's anything new for us."

Hock and Tracy ran some small handheld scanners over all of the walls, floors, ceilings and items in the room, while Sophia and Mike set up laptops on the large desk along one wall in the suite's living room.

After Hock and Tracy both reported finding nothing that would violate their privacy, Sarah opened her pink phone and said, "Report."

She listened for a minute or two and then said, "Thank you."

She closed her phone and held it in her hand as she turned to Sophia and Mike. "Most of what I just got was negatives. Have either of you got anything new before I call Paulers?"

Sophia spoke up. "Mostly negatives here as well. Paulers has certainly annoyed many, many people, but the vast majority of them don't appear to use kidnapping as one of their tactics. There are two that could though — SPEW and a group of Nigerians from the delta."

"SPEW? Isn't that just a figment of Jo Rowling's imagination," asked Hock.

"SPEW — the Society to Protect the Earth's Wilderness — was formed as a splinter group from ELF. Apparently some members of ELF felt that that organization was moving too slowly and wasn't using strong enough tactics. They were one of the groups of 'environment whackos' that Paulers upset with that timber deal in Oregon. According to a number of websites, he's number one on their ten most wanted list."

"You've got to love terrorists with a sense of humor."

"Enough, Hock. You said there was another group who could have kidnapped Cindy?"

"We have another acronym, this one from Nigeria, that has the motive and an almost complete lack of inhibitions. COMA — the Coalition for Militant Action in the Niger Delta — also has a real beef with Paulers. It seems that Paulers' main role on the board at Chellvron Oil is to instigate for being tough with any locals that try to interfere with oil production. Apparently he has gotten personally involved in the Nigerian problems Chellvron has been having and has been using some pretty hardball tactics. There are also rumors that he has been behind some covert activities that are even nastier. Analysis and Research are still trying to confirm that.

"Pissed off environmentalists and Nigerians most likely have nothing to do with this though. In addition to the magazines coming from the Paulers' estate, it appears that Cindy has been quietly hoarding cash for the last two weeks. So far we've been able to track down almost $80,000 dollars in cash that Cindy has acquired and we haven't found enough spending to explain even 5% of that amount."

"Well isn't that interesting. It definitely looks like young Ms. Paulers has been planning this for at least a couple weeks," said Sarah. "That's a week before the big fight with Dad. I wonder if that was planned as well.

"Okay. Anybody else have anything I should know before giving Paulers his evening update?"

She looked around the room and receiving only shakes of the head, she opened her phone again and said, "Connect me to Paulers," into it.

After a short wait, she said "Roger, how are you doing?"

She listened for a while and then responded, "Right, you need to keep your spirits up. It's looking more and more like Cindy planned this. For the last couple weeks she's been stockpiling cash."

Everybody in the room could hear a loud, "What?" come through the phone.

"Yeah, she had at least 75, 80 thousand dollars in cash."

"Sure, we'll send over the details tomorrow. We also talked to Darcy and so far we see nothing to indicate that she's involved. We're keeping an eye on her but it's looking more and more like Cindy, most likely with her boyfriend, who we still can't locate, planned and carried this out."

"Okay. Try to get a good night's sleep. We've got everything covered for the call tomorrow and we'll have people all over the world ready to move as soon as we get a location. Me and my team will be ready to go as well, so you probably won't see us tomorrow, though we will give you an update early tomorrow."

"Talk to you later. Good night."

"Okay, it looks like there isn't much more we can accomplish tonight, so let's go off duty until morning unless something comes up."

"Excellent!" said Lord Hardofcock. "Inspection in 10 minutes and believe me, you don't want to fail it."


In less than ten minutes, Lord Hardofcock stood in front of four naked rear ends. He looked them over and smiled. He started with the Pricks and gave both of their cocks a good fondle to check hardness and slid a finger up into both of their puckered holes to check for lube.

"Excellent gentlemen."

He moved over behind the Slits. He gave each of them a firm slap on the left cheek just because he loved the squeaks they made and he loved the pink hand prints that showed on their behinds. He ran his hands along Slit1's side and cupped her ample breasts. He gave her nipples a pinch and then switched over to Slit2 and gave her the same treatment.

"Excellent as well ladies."

He stepped back away from the line and just admired the view of the taut muscular legs and the tight, firm asses. It's good to be the Lord he mused to himself.

"Right. Well you all pass, so there is no need to enact any punishments tonight. However, Slit2 has been so bossy all day that I think we need to help her readjust to being the one who serves rather than the one who is served. I believe that she is going to need a nice long session of serving all three of us with Y chromosomes in order to remind her of her place. Slit1, I know it's not glamorous, but I want you to assist by performing fluffer duties on any of us men who need help recovering after we come. We can't have Slit2's holes going unfilled for long if she is going to remember that her duty is to serve.

"So, I'll take the mouth and you two can decide among yourselves which orifice you each want."

Prick1 looked at Prick2 and said, "I'll take the ass if it's okay with you."

Prick2 shrugged his shoulders and lay down on the thick rug pulling Slit2 down on top of him. His Lordship hadn't said anything about foreplay, so Prick2 knew that he wanted them to just get to it. He grabbed Slit2 around the waist, while she grabbed his long, thick pole and lined it up just in time for him to pull her firmly down onto it.

As soon as Prick2 was well seated in Slit2's front opening, Prick1 grabbed her cheeks and spread them wide apart. He rubbed his cock back and forth along her crack a few times to make sure he was well lubricated before he slowly, but surely, slid his shaft into her tight back opening. Slit2 let out a loud moan and opened her mouth wide for Lord Hardofcock's use.

Lord Hardofcock just stood back for a little while and watched as the Pricks set up a steady, alternating rhythm of plunging in and out of Slit2's holes. Voyeurism was one of his favorite kinks and was the primary reason why he had four slaves. With so many slaves, he had plenty of opportunities to watch them playing all kinds of fun games with each other. But there was no reason he couldn't watch from a little closer so he moved up in front of Slit2's open mouth and presented her with his hard penis.

Slit2 was moaning pretty loudly by that time, but she knew that her first responsibility was to serve his Lordship and also the Pricks because of his Lordship's order. She started licking up and down the shaft of Lord Hardofcock's penis and then swirled her tongue around the crown paying particular attention to the ridge and the skin just below it. She knew from experience that his Lordship enjoyed that quite a bit before getting down to the heavy suction.

Lord Hardofcock stood there and enjoyed the feelings that Slit2's tongue was giving him, while he watched Prick1 and Prick2 alternate plunging into Slit2 and pulling almost all the way out of her. He also glanced over at Slit1 and saw that she had her fingers moving at a good rate in her lap, while her eyes were locked on the group in front of her. All of his slaves had at least a little bit of a voyeuristic streak, but Slit1's rivaled his own and she had been known to occasionally climax by just watching without anybody touching her at all.

Slit2 ceased her licking and formed an O with her lips that she slid down Lord Hardofcock's long, saliva-covered shaft. His Lordship let out a moan at this and brought his hands down onto her head and tangled his fingers up in her hair. All of his slaves were experts at fellatio, but they all had their own unique styles. This variety was another reason for having multiple slaves.

Slit2's style was a little more aggressive than the others. She applied suction like she was trying to turn her lucky recipient inside out. She would also forcefully take a penis all the way down into her throat until her nose slammed up against pelvis. One time she had even given herself a bloody nose, she was so enthusiastic.

With the others, Lord Hardofcock might have been entwining his fingers in their hair to guide their actions, but with Slit2, he was always just hanging on while she threw her head up and down with gusto.

Lord Hardofcock closed his eyes and just gave himself up to the intense sensations he was feeling as his shaft was squeezed and released repeatedly by Slit2's throat. His face broke out in a huge grin and had anybody looked at him, they might have thought he was stoned with the slightly vacant, rapturous expression he had on his face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.