The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year
Chapter 70

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 70 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Where have you been?"

I finished dialing my combination, opened my locker, then looked up at Robbie. "You're talking to me today?"

Robbie blushed. "I figure we're on the same team. Short and second are neighbors. We're going to set a state record for double plays this year, so I have to talk to you."

I nodded and put my backpack in my locker.

Robbie waited almost a minute while I got out my books for first period. "So where have you been? I mean, you were around for spring break, and a couple of days after, then you disappeared. It's been two weeks. You missed six games."

I nodded. "I heard you took over for me at shortstop."

"Where'd you hear about that?"

"I talked to the coach last night. He said I should watch my back 'cause you were pretty good."

Robbie smiled and turned red. "I prefer second. Glad to have you back, but you still didn't tell me where you've been."

"You're right, I haven't."

"Zoe was gone too. You two been shackin' up?"

"Something like that," I said as the bell rang.


"Did you hear about Kenny?" Mikee asked, walking up to us. Robbie, Tami, and I were standing in line waiting for lunch. Mental note: talk to student council about petitioning for an open campus at lunchtime.

"What?" the three of us said together.

"The D.A. offered him a deal. He could go to the boy's school at Green Hill 'till he's nineteen or go to trial and the D.A. was going to prosecute him as an adult because of the amount of stuff they found. He took Green Hill."

"I guess Kenny's not as stupid as I thought," I said.

"They took him last night."

"How are you parents handling it?"

"Pretty good. I think they kind of expected something like this."

"How's Kelly doing? I haven't seen her in weeks."

"She's back to her old self. She says she misses the middle school gymnastics, but the club keeps her busy. I still don't know what happened."

"Probably just a phase. You know how girls are." Robbie and Tami both smacked the top of my head.


I was just taking the first bite of my hamburger when a shadow fell over my lunch tray.

"Mr. Sims."

"Mr. Parker," I acknowledged without looking up.

"It's nice that you finally decided to join us."

I swallowed and looked up. "Well, the school has such a friendly atmosphere, how could I stay away. I mean the vice principal himself comes to welcome me back."

"Do you know what Friday is?"

I nodded. "I believe I do. It's the ninth of April. Be sure to stop by any time you need information." I took another bite of my burger.

"It is also the end of the third nine week grading period," Parker said with way too much satisfaction.

"It's also our game against Apple Valley," Robbie added helpfully. Parker's glare made it clear he didn't appreciate the help.

"A nine weeks you will be repeating in summer school."

The idea surprised me. Not just that I didn't want to give up my summer, but that Parker would want to have to put up with me during his.

"That wouldn't be convenient. I think I'll pass."

Parker grinned. It was not conducive to my digestion. "You missed ten days. School policy is that you can only miss eight per nine weeks."

"Just out of curiosity, whose policy is that? Yours or the district'?"

The look of annoyance that flicked across his face answered that question nicely. "Also out of curiosity, what's the purpose of my going to summer school?"

"To make up the work you missed."

"Well, grades come out after Friday, and I'd be very surprised if, with the exception of art, I have anything lower than a B. And since the guidelines for art changed, I should have a solid C there. I'm not sure I see the point."

"The point, Mr. Sims, is that the rules are for everybody."

"There is that, I suppose," I agreed. "Tell you what: I'll pass this all on to Mom. She can decide whether to give it to our attorney or just call Mr. Mulino directly."

Parker glared, turned and walked off, not quite stomping.

"You just love to push his buttons, don't you?" Robbie accused.

I grinned and finished eating my hamburger.


A week later I was sitting in history class. Normally that would be a good thing. I like history, but today Mr. Calloway had a dentist appointment, so Parker was subbing, which pretty much meant that he was talking about things he didn't understand and didn't want questions or comments. We were supposed to just soak up his wisdom.

Dad's cell phone in my shirt pocket started vibrating. It tickled. Cell phones were strictly forbidden in school, so I pulled it out and looked at the screen, recognizing the number. I cupped it in my hand and held it up to my ear. "Tony," I said quietly.

"It's time," the voice in the phone told me.

"Mr. Sims!" Parker had stopped lecturing and was standing in front of my desk. "I believe you're familiar with the rule against cell phones in school."

I nodded as I clicked off the phone.

"I'll take that."

"I don't think so," I said, slipping the phone back into my pocket. "It's my dad's. He doesn't like me giving away his stuff." I closed my notebook and text.

"What are you doing?"

"Leaving," I said as I stood up.

"You can't just leave."

I smiled tightly. "We have differing opinions on so many things." I stood up.

"You can't leave."

"Watch me."

"I'll suspend you."

"Do what you got to do. Right now, I've got a better place to be. That's a Harry Chapin song by the way." I left Parker with his mouth hanging open.


I called mom from the highway. "I'm going."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.