The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 59

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 59 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

I walked up to Elizabeth Taylor Lane to Zoe's house. She lived right next to the rec center. This time I didn't hesitate, but walked up on the porch and knocked. A woman answered. She was mid-thirties and could have been pretty except she seemed worn out.

"Hi, I'm Tony. Is Zoe here?"

She looked surprised but glanced behind the door toward the living room. A few seconds later, Zoe appeared and looked just as surprised as her mom.

"Hi, Zo, I thought you might want to talk a walk with me."

"I... What about Tami?"

"Tonight, I wanted to walk with you."

Zoe looked questioningly up at her mom.

"I don't know..." the woman said.

"Moooom."

"Okay, but just a little while. It is a school night."

"It's nice and warm. How about half-an-hour?"

The woman hesitated, then nodded.

"We're just going to walk around, enjoy the night, and get to know each other," I explained while Zoe got a jacket.

"I just..."

"I'll take good care of her."


"So tell me about New York. I've been all over the West Coast, but never even close to the Big Apple," I asked and she was off.

Zoe could talk. And talk. And talk.

But I enjoyed listening to her. She'd lived in New York all her life before moving here and thought it was an exciting place. When I'd first met her, I hadn't liked her, mostly because she complained so much, but the complaining had died down. I figured it was mostly due to culture shock, and now there was just excitement about her old home.

I didn't think I'd ever want to live there, but Zoe made me want to visit as she went on and on about skating at Rockefeller Center or summer days in Central Park.

I don't think I said five words after my first two sentences, but the half hour went fast. As I walked her to her door I suggested, "Maybe we can do this again tomorrow."

Zoe smiled. I mean really smiled. She nodded, "I'd like that."

Before I opened the door for her and gave her a quick kiss. "I would too."


"Pretty ladies. It almost makes it worth it to drag myself out of bed," I said the next morning as Traci and I walked up to the bus stop. Tami, Mikee, and Kelly were already there, coats pulled closed and collars turned up against the cold wind that was blowing.

Peter slipped his arm around Traci, but I ignored it.

"Give it up. Everybody knows you like school," Tami said, then blew on her hands and stuffed them back into her pockets.

"You haven't told anybody?" I said in mock horror. "It's supposed to be a secret." All three girls, Traci too, shook their heads. "Besides, there's a difference between liking school and liking getting up in the morning to go," I added, watching my words come out in a white fog.

"Ya got that right," Tami agreed, and the other girls nodded.

I mumbled something, and somebody mumbled something back. I don't think any of us were keeping track of what was said. We were talking to see the white clouds and to keep our throats warm.

Zoe walked up, bundled into an oversized parka. "How's my favorite New Yawk-kar?" I asked.

Zoe laughed. "That's more Brooklyn, I was Manhattan."

I shrugged as I stepped closer. "Looks like Peter and Traci have the right idea," I said as I nodded toward where they huddled together. Zoe looked toward them. Then, before Zoe could reply, I slipped my arm around her. "Strictly to conserve body heat, you understand," I whispered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.