The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

The Fall Concert had been rescheduled four times before we finally got it done on Monday. Between the plays, the football team making the play-offs, and Mr. Wade, the band teacher, breaking his foot, it was beginning to look like we'd have to combine it with the Spring Concert.

The show started out with the beginning band. It was weird to watch Mr. Wade conducting them without tapping his foot in time to the music, but it was still wrapped up in a big walking cast.

He told everybody that he broke it slipping on some ice, but his wife, the typing teacher, let it be known that they were having an argument and he slammed the door on it.

After the beginning band, Robbie and I did a duet of Don't Fall in Love With a Dreamer. Our duets were almost becoming a school tradition. Toby Reyes accompanied us on the piano, then he and his sister Sally did a four-hand piece called Variations on Chopsticks that was amazing. I hadn't even known Sally could play. She usually had a drumstick in her hand.

The chorus did three songs, then I got to sing Forever, a Beach Boys song, though I'd heard it first on Full House when John Stamos did it. I dedicated it to Tami and stared down at her in the first row as I sang. Luke was working the lights and put a single spot on me and another on Tami. I almost forgot anybody else was there.

"If every word I said,

Could make you laugh,

I'd talk forever.

I'd ask the sky just what we had,

It shone forever.

If the song I sing to you,

Could fill your heart with Joy,

I'd sing forever..."

She was the only person in the world.

The advanced band was next. They did a great version of Hawaii Five-O, Then Also Sprach Zarathustra, the 2001: A Space Odyssey theme, and finished with the Braveheart theme. It was almost perfect. They needed Traci on the sax. She was better than the junior they had. Oh well. Two more years.

Then it was my turn again. I brought out a stool, and Luke hit me with the spot again. Chad Davis was sitting a little behind me with his guitar. "This is a very special song for a very special girl. Ashley, this is for you. Hidden Feelings."

Ashley was sitting in the front row next to Tami, and in the dim light I could see her look down in embarrassment. I'd thought about having Luke hitting her with the other spot, like he'd done to Tami in my other song, but I figured Ashley would try to crawl under her chair.

Chad did eight quiet bars on his guitar, then I joined in.

"No one knows my true feelings,

Least of all, my friends, or you.

But I'm always there when you need me,

I'm always around, right on cue."

"I ask myself so often,

How do you talk to someone you love.

How do I tell you, standing right there,

That you're the one my dreams are of."

"Hidden feelings. Why do we have to hide them?

Why are we afraid to try them?

Why is it so hard to say out loud?

The words that we hear inside."

"Watching you dance, another guy in your arms,

It's Impossible to be more alone.

But I pick myself up, and try to stand tall,

Besides, who cares if I moan and I groan."

"Hidden feelings. Why do we have to hide them?

Why are we afraid to try them?

Why is it so hard to say out loud?

The words that we hear inside."

"We grew up together, laughing at games that children play.

Together, but always apart.

Friends, never lovers, we'll always be,

cause you never looked deep in my heart."

"Hidden feelings. Why do we have to hide them?

Why are we afraid to try them?

Why is it so hard to say out loud?

The words that we hear inside."

"Hidden feelings. Why do we have to hide them?

Why are we afraid..."

I faded as Chad finished four more bars. I looked out at the audience as the polite applause started. Ashley was staring up at me intently. I wondered if Robbie was history. Tami looked amused.

I gave the audience a quick wave, swept my arm back to indicate Chad, then Luke cut my spot and opened another on the swing choir already on the risers. They opened with The Lion Sleeps Tonight. Not one of my favorites, but they did a good job. Then they sand a jazzy version of the sea chanty What Do You Do With a Drunken Sailor? with Mike Reed in his football jersey acting drunk and staggering around the stage.

Then the stage went dark. From the wings I could see a couple of guys carry a lectern out and set it up in front of the risers. Then still without lights, Toby started a light piano melody.

Then out of the darkness came Robbie's voice, throatier than usual.

"Hot August Night,"

Sally started beating out a soft rhythm on the snare drum.

"And the leaves hanging down,

And the grass on the ground smelling sweet.

Move up the road,

To the outside of town,

And the sound of that good gospel beat."

"Sits a ragged tent,

Where there ain't no trees.

And that gospel group,

Telling you and me,"

Luke brought up a pair of reddish tinted spots onto the swing choir. They came in on the chorus.

"It's Love.

Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show.

Pack up the babies,

Grab the old ladies.

Everyone goes,

Everyone knows,

Brother Love's show."

The three rows of singers in the swing choir were swaying in time to the music.

The Robbie started again.

"Room gets suddenly still,

And when you'd almost bet,

You could hear yourself sweat, he walks in."

Another spot hit Robbie as she walked from the wings, singing into her microphone. She was wearing a black suit, her hair pulled back into a ponytail. She strode to the lectern and looked out over the audience.

"Eyes black as coal,

And when he lifts his face,

Every ear in the place is on him."

"Starting soft and slow."

("Startin' slow," the swing choir sang behind her.)

Like a small earthquake

("Small earthquake", they echoed)

And when he lets go,

("Lets go. When he lets go.")

Half the valley shakes."

They came back hard on the chorus.

"It's Love.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.