The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

I noticed Tami's mom's car wasn't in the driveway as I walked up to her house the next morning. I grinned. A Saturday with nothing to do for a change, and a teenaged girl alone in her house. Life is good.

I knocked, and Tami opened the door almost immediately.

"Hi, Tony. Guess..."

I didn't wait for her to finish. I stepped inside, pulling her to me, and pressed my lips to hers. One hand squeezed her butt cheek through her jeans, the other quickly found her breast, protected only by a thin t-shirt. Even as we kissed, I turned her and took a step toward her bedroom.

Tami pulled away. I was surprised.

"Tony, have you met my grandmother?"

My head jerked toward the sofa where an older woman was sitting, her hand covering her mouth.

"Uh..."

"Tony, I've heard so much about you," the woman said. She stood and held out her hand. "I can see all of it's true."

I wondered if I could go home, get back in bed, and pull the covers over my head until Monday.


It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon for the middle of November. I'd spent the morning working on a term paper for history. It wasn't due until the end of January, but why wait for the last minute? I'd written a great conclusion; now I just had to find enough facts to support it.

I didn't even glance at Tami's house. I knew she, her mother, and her grandmother were off shopping. That was one of the reasons I was working on my paper.

I noticed Kelly and Mikee sitting in garden chairs outside their trailer. They were wearing shorts and halter tops, enjoying the sun after all the rain that had cursed the month so far.

Their chairs were facing away from the street, so I walked quietly up behind them. I reached down and grabbed their shoulders. "Hi, girls. Enjoying the sunshine?"

Mikee jumped at my unexpected touch, but Kelly jumped harder, jumping up and jerking away from me.

"You okay?" I asked after glancing at the cornered-animal look in her eye.

"Fine. I just don't want to be touched. Okay?" she spat and raced back into her trailer.

I looked at Mikee. "I..."

Mikee got up and hugged me. "It isn't you. She's been weird for a couple of weeks."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. She won't talk about it."

Mikee looked up at me. "Can we... ?" There was a lustful look in her eye.

"I don't know. I've never done it with a princess. I'm a commoner, I might burst into flames or something."

Mikee giggled. "I'll get Queen Robbie to knight you."

"As it happens, my house is empty. Traci's got a concert tonight, and the folks took her to rehearsals." I looked at the trailer. "What about Kelly?" I wasn't being greedy. Really I wasn't. I wasn't even looking for another threesome. I just didn't want her left out.

Mikee sighed. "I don't think she'll be interested."


"You know, you've grown up a lot since I've known you." I looked down at her naked body laying on my bed. My eyes were drawn to her pussy. She had a lot more hair than Tami, and it was darker too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.