The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Ah, one of my main headaches."

"I haven't even talked to Mr. Parker in almost a month," I said quickly, hold up my hands palms outward. "I swear," I added.

Mr. Mulino smiled. "Sorry, didn't mean to put you on the defensive."

I'd been sitting on the brick half-wall outside one of the school's back doors. Mr. Mulino settled himself on the opposite wall. It was still raining. The forecast said it would all week, but it had lightened, and there was enough overhang that I could enjoy the fresh air without getting wet.

"Not to put you on the defensive again, but aren't you supposed to be in a class?"

I nodded barely. "I've got P.E. this period, but I've got a monster headache, so Mr. Tolland said I could skip. He seemed to think Coach Branson would give me a workout this afternoon."

"Do you want an aspirin or something?"

"Thanks, but I don't take aspirin for anything less than a brain tumor."

"Really?"

"I think we're an over-medicated society. Most people start popping drugs at the first sniffle, so their immune systems never get stronger."

"Interesting theory."

"I figure a little fresh air and I'll be good as new."

Mr. Mulino nodded.

"So what are you bummed about?" I asked.

"What makes you think I'm bummed?"

"You just have that look."

He sighed. "Just normal frustrations of running a school. Though you're not helping."

"What did I do? Like I said, I haven't even talked to Mr. Parker in almost a month."

"Your play."

"My play? What happened? Did Mr. Parker complain about the pregnant girls?"

"No, he didn't. And, actually, he was very impressed by what you put together in a month."

"You're kidding."

"No, though he probably won't ever admit it."

I laughed, then stopped quickly. It made my head hurt.

"So, if Mr. Parker isn't complaining, what's the problem?" I asked.

"Well..." he hesitated. "I suppose it can't hurt to tell you. We counted up the votes in the election. Two of the plays are tied for first, and the third production is only four votes away."

"You're kidding."

"No. Like I said, you're one of my headaches."

"Let me guess: us and Inherit the Wind are tied?

Mr. Mulino hesitated again, then nodded.

"You could use a Parker solution. Expel me and Robbie, problem solved."

"And after he said nice things about you." Mr. Mulino said with mock disappointment.

"Sorry, force of habit."

We sat and watched the rain.

"Is it too late to change my vote?" I asked.

"What?"

"I voted for us, but I've thought about it, and I think I want to vote for Inherit the Wind instead."

"I don't know..."

"If you change my vote, Inherit won by two," I pointed out.

"Why would you do that?"

I knew he was watching me, but I watched the grey sky. There was one patch that was darker and headed our way.

"Except for Leslie, most of the people in Inherit are seniors. Robby and I can try again next year. Besides, Leslie is super-serious about the acting thing, I just did it for fun. Besides, she's good."

"You're sure?"

I looked at him and nodded, then looked back at the dark patch of sky.

"Okay, we'll announce that Inherit the Wind will be the school's production."

"Do me a favor though. Don't let it out, how close the vote was. As competitive as Robbie is, she'll want to check for hanging chads."

"I probably shouldn't mention that you changed your vote either?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.