The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Aren't you ready yet?" I said, walking into Tami's house. "I have an empty house just sitting there and a mother waiting to drive us."

"I'm guessing that when you asked your mom to drive us to Robbie's house, you forgot to mention that Robbie wouldn't be there."

"Slipped my mind," I said with a grin.

"You know," Tami said, as she loaded the dishwasher, "ever since you told me that you were getting a day off, I've been thinking that I need to burn some incense to the sports gods, to thank them for putting basketball in between football and baseball. I'll actually get to see you a little."

"Uh Tami..."

"You're NOT playing basketball! You've never played basketball. I've never even seen you shoot a basket." She slammed the dishwasher closed, turned it on, then stomped out into the living room until we were standing face to face. Tami glared at me.

She was cute when she stomped, but I decided this wasn't the best time to mention that.

"I'm not playing basketball."

Her face softened. "Anthony Sims, you had me worried." She turned around. "I'll get my coat. It's in my room."

"Uh, Mr. Reed came to see me today. Sixth period."

"Mr. Reed? What did he want?" echoed her voice down the hall.

"The middle school is starting a gymnastics team."

"Good," came the voice. "That'll make Kelly happy." Tami started coming down the hall. "I don't understand why Mr. Reed would come to tell you about... Tony, you didn't!" she exclaimed coming to a stop.

"Miss Calloway is going to coach the team, but she needs some help, and Kelly suggested me, and..." I shrugged.

"What do you know about gymnastics?" Tami challenged, stomping toward me again.

"I can do a cartwheel," I said in my defense. "And a headstand. I won the headstand contest in PE last year."

"What do you know about coaching gymnastics?"

"Not a thing," I cheerfully admitted. "But Mr. Reed said that Miss Calloway thought I could help. I guess she can show me some basic things."

"I guess... damn!"

I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my nose against hers. "You know, love of my life, you could come help, too. Helping to coach a middle school sport will look good on your resume."

Tami pulled her head back, then lunged forward and bite my nose. "You just want to see little girls in skimpy leotards."

"Nah, I'm hoping if the team works out, the high school will start one, and I'll have an in. Then I can see big girls in skimpy leotards."

Tami laughed. "My boyfriend. He may be a pig, but he's an honest pig."


"You had kind of a funny look on your face when you got to my house. Before we got sidetracked by gymnastics." Tami said as I unlocked Robbie's door and put back the spare key.

"I was kinda surprised by something," I said, opening the door for Tami.

"And?"

"Well, Robbie had a ride home arranged after we talked to the coach."

"So?"

"It was Mike Rose."

"The basketball player?" I nodded. "He's a senior isn't he?"

I nodded again. "She drove off with him after they dropped me off."

"Robbie and Mike Rose," Tami mused.

"I know. Somehow it just doesn't fit.

"Well, whatever floats her boat. I just want her to be happy."

"Me too. But Mike Rose?"

"You know, she hasn't really gone out with anybody since she..."

"Since she dumped me," I finished for her. "You can say it. I'm almost over it. My one true love," I said wistfully, tilting my head to the side.

I really should have expected the fist in my stomach.

I looked at her. "I meant my other true love."

Tami balled her fist again.

"I meant that girl who meant absolutely nothing to me."

Tami grinned and kissed me. "I know you love her. It's okay."

I slipped my arm around her, and we started upstairs. I wondered if any teenager ever had a life as complicated as mine. Maybe Romeo, and we all know how he turned out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.