The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"You look beat," Tami said as I skidded to a stop on my bike.

"I am. Had a four o'clock game for Babe Ruth on the city field, then a seven o'clock for American Legion on the high school field. Not to mention the four miles on my bike in between."

"You know, most kids, only play in one league at a time."

"Where's the fun in that?"

Tami shook her head as I gingerly eased myself off the bike. I was stiff and sore. Bike ride into town, game, bike ride to school, game, bike ride home will do that to you.

"If you were a building, they'd hang a condemned sign on you."

"If I was a horse, I'd be glue by now," I agreed.

"Too bad. I was horny and Mom isn't going to be home for a couple more hours."

I perked up. "Well, I'm really not in the mood, but for you..."

"Well, if you're not in the mood, Kenny's been hinting that he could make me very happy."

"Remind me to punch him again." I reached for her hand. "I think I'm getting a second wind." I started walking, but Tami stayed still, pulling me to a halt.

"Don't you think you should tell your mom you're home?"

For a couple of seconds, I didn't have a clue what she was talking about. Mom?

"Oh, right."

Tami just shook her head as I walked in and told Mom I'd made it back. Usually Dad comes to all my games, but he was in Seattle for some kind of meeting. And Mom had to work late, so I told her not to bother.

Too bad, it was one of my better games. I'd almost hit a cycle. A cycle is hitting a single, double, triple, and home run, all in the same game. I'd hit a single, double and a pair of triples in the second game. And against an eighteen-year-old pitcher too. The first game, I'd walked three times and gotten hit by a pitch.

"Now, you were saying you had a problem that I could help you with," I said as I took Tami's hand and we started walking toward her house.

"I was thinking of inviting the girls. You've been hinting about a threesome. I thought I'd skip that and jump right to foursome."

"Has anybody ever told you that you have a touch of sadist in you?"

"Just a touch?"

We were in front of Tami's house. I stopped and pulled her into a hug, kissing her all over her face. Alana had been sitting on her back steps, and from the corner of my eye, I saw her stand and start over.

"Tony?" she said as she got closer. I let Tami go and looked at her. God, she was hot. "Mikee's been looking for you."

"Thanks," I said as I released Tami. "And would it be politically incorrect to say you look awesome?"

Alana smiled and the barest shadow of a frown crossed Tami's face.

"No, but Tami may not like it."

"Tami's a journalist. She has to respect the truth."

Tami gave me a half-smile and nodded. Alana was dressed in very short cut-offs and a midriff blouse sort of thing that would have put Daisy Duke to shame. The original with what's-her-name, not the Jessica Simpson rip-off.

Alana gave me the biggest smile. "You say the sweetest things."

"I, too, respect the truth." Pompous, but, oh well. I wondered if Alana was sending me a signal. I might be only a sophomore and she graduated, but I did play varsity on both football and baseball.

"If you're hinting for Tony to eat your pussy again, he'll be done in about twenty minutes," Tami said, her face somewhere between a smile and a snarl. Apparently if Alana was sending out signals, they were getting intercepted.

"No, no, of course not," Alana sputtered, obviously shocked that Tami knew about our time in the woods. "I'd never..." She looked from Tami to me, and back at Tami again. "He's just a tenth grader. I was just delivering a message."

She turned and walked, almost jogged, away.

"Tell Mikee I'm at Tami's if she still wants me," I yelled at her retreating back. "That was mean," I told Tami.

"Was it?" she said sweetly. She turned away from me and walked up to her house.

"That's it. No more hanging out with Robbie," I said as she opened the door and I followed her in. "She is definitely a bad influence."

"Speaking of your favorite redhead, how'd she do today?"

"Great in the first game, and she didn't come to the second one. Had to go somewhere with her dad. But in the Babe Ruth game, she even pitched an inning."

"How was she?"

I grabbed Tami and pushed her down on the sofa, pressing my body against her. "Not bad." I kissed her right tit through her t-shirt. "Her fastball isn't as fast as most of the pitchers in the league, but she can really put it where she wants it, and that helps. Her curve ball is coming along and what really helps is, she's got the smarts to figure out the batters."

I kissed her left tit, then lifted her shirt up and kissed them both again. My hand was down between us, rubbing the crotch of her shorts. Her nipples were stiff and hard as I sucked one into my mouth and teased the other.

"Was Ashley there?"

I stopped sucking and lifted my head. "Woman, I'm trying to pleasure you here, and you're playing twenty questions."

"Pleasuring me? Is that what you were doing?"

I lifted my head higher, trying to look at the ceiling. "Why me?" I moaned. "I could be home soaking in a hot tub."

"Poor baby," Tami said with mock sincerity, then she rolled out from under me. She rolled me on my back and jerked my pants and underwear down to my ankles. My cock, being the only muscle I hadn't abused today, popped up tall and proud. "Poor, poor baby," she cooed as she took me in hand and straddled my legs.

I was going to say something, I don't know what, but all that came out was a groan.

She played with it, rubbing up and down its length, giving my balls a squeeze, pulling it toward her until the tip brushed her labia. Then she grinned down at me. "Now that I'm pleasuring you, was Ashley there?"

I groaned again. "Yessss. At the first game anyway."

Tami sat up and positioned my cock, then slid it into her. I remembered the first time we'd done this, when she missed, but didn't mention it. "So have you thought any more about it?"

I knew what she meant but ignored her, pushing my hips up at her.

I faced her face and could see something building inside of her. Then she shuddered and collapsed against my chest.

"That was nice," she murmured.

"You're welcome," I said. I hadn't cum yet but was content to just lie there, with my cock buried in her. She'd said she was horny. I believed her.

There was a knock. "Come in," Tami yelled, probably thinking it was Mikee.

Traci walked in. "Oh my God!"

Tami looked back over her shoulder. "Oh, shit!" she said as she sat up.

I didn't say anything.

"I, uh, oh my God," Traci said.

"It's not... it's..." Tami stuttered.

I just lay there.

"Uh, Mom..."

"We're..." Tami stuttered.

I sighed. "Traci take a deep breath. Tami shut up." Traci took a deep breath and let it out. Tami turned back and glared at me.

"Mom wanted to talk to you. I didn't know you were..."

"It's okay. It happens," I told her.

"I thought she was..."

I reached up and put my hand on Tami's mouth before she could say Mikee. I didn't want Traci wondering why it would be okay for Mikee to walk in us.

She did.

"What's going..." Mikee said as she stepped through the open door.

"Nothing!" Traci snapped and pushed her back out the door.

"Oh God!" Tami blurted out.

I grinned. What the hell. Might as well have a party.

"Traci, it's okay. Mikee can come in."

"But..."

"It's okay, Trace."

Traci got out of the door and Mikee came in, thankfully pulling the door closed behind her.

I wondered where Kelly was. Maybe Paula could come over.

Big Tony had lost interest and shriveled up, the head just barely penetrating between Tami's lips. As Mikee looked down on us, I realized that it was the first time she'd actually seen us.

"Hi, Mikee," I said. "I hear you've been looking for me." I sounded so calm, I reminded myself of Mr. Bower.

"I was wondering... I kinda... I..."

"Breathe. No worries," I said.

"I wanted to borrow some more of those..." she looked at Traci, then back at me. "Things."

"Rubbers?"

She nodded.

"Can't have 'em if you can't say 'em."

"Can I borrow some more rubbers?" She looked at Traci again, turning red.

"Sure. But tell Luke to start buying his own."

"It's, uh... it's not for Luke."

"It's not?"

"We, uh, we kinda broke up."

"Oh." I hadn't talked to Luke much since school let out three weeks ago. Between baseball, Tami, and my job, there just wasn't enough time.

"He, uh, dumped me for Liz Benson."

"Oh. Then who... ?" I realized it was none of my business before I could finish. "Never mind."

"Chuck Thompson," she answered anyway.

"Oh." I knew who he was, a freshman like Mikee, but didn't know him.

"Did you need them now? I was kinda..."

Mikee giggled. "I see." She looked at Traci again and they both giggled. "I'm, uh, going over to his house tomorrow afternoon."

"Stop by in the morning."

Mikee giggled again and left.

Traci looked more embarrassed after Mikee was gone. "I should..."

"Traci, it's okay." And it was. A year ago, I might have been worried about blackmail, but Traci and I had gotten a lot closer. "Tell Mom, I'll be home in a few minutes."

"Okay." Traci left, looking glad to escape.

I looked up at Tami. "At least life's interesting."

Tami buried her head on my chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.