Rhode Island Red - Cover

Rhode Island Red

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A redheaded girl of sixteen becomes a mail order bride. She is met at the train in Nebraska by her fiancé and they quickly marry. She becomes frustrated when she learns that she is unable to bare children.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy  

The preacher was a jovial man. He was more than happy to marry us. Miles had arranged for his neighbors, John and Sylvia Wild to be the witnesses. They had been married for two years but so far no offspring. When we got to the church Miles had a white wedding dress he picked out for me to wear. It was so opulent. The gown was made of satin and lace with a little matching veil to hide my face until Reverend Moore pronounced us man and wife. Then he would lift the see through covering, and kiss me. Sylvia helped me change in one of the bedrooms. There was something cooking in the parsonage that which my stomach growl. It smelled so good.

I was so nervous during the ceremony that my mind wandered. Reverend Moore admonished us to live a Christ like life. Then we said our vows. My mouth was so dry I thought that I had swallowed my words but I suppose I said them loud enough. We were pronounced man and wife. "You may kiss the bride," the reverend said. We turned to face each other. Miles lifted my veil and our lips met. It was my first kiss if you don't count the one from the fifth grade by a boy whose name I couldn't remember. His lips were soft and he held me gently as I kept the bouquet of flowers he had given me at the train depot between us. I liked the kiss very much.

I believed that I would change my beautiful gown right away and get into my regular clothes to head to Miles' farm. Or rather our farm now. However Mrs. Moore had set out that great smelling food as our wedding dinner. I wore my wedding dress while I sat across from my husband. The meal was delicious. I ate a little less than usual because I didn't want to be bloated or to spot my dress. Miles and me looked into each other's eyes often smiling at each other. I felt nervous about the night ahead.

At about six, we departed toward home. The twilight made for a romantic looking sky. Even though it was still hot and humid, I sat as close to him as I could. I truly wished to be the best wife as possible. Our hips and legs were touching which made me have the chills. The horse took his time as if he were tired. I sure was because of getting up so early on the train, washing as clean as I could with the rest of my water, dressing in my nicest clothes, meeting Miles, being married, having a long but wonderful dinner, and now this. It was a full and complete day for me and I suspected that Miles had to be just as weary as me.

It was dark when we reached home. Miles jumped from the buggy to open the door to light the kerosene lamp. Then he hurried back to get me. He carried me up the stairs and across the threshold. He set me down and kissed me. This time I put the flowers aside, wrapped my arms about his neck and kissed him back. I put my tongue in his mouth surprising him. Margaret had told me to do that. I don't know where she learned that from but feeling Miles manhood stiffening against my stomach it must have been effective on him.

"Welcome to your new home, my lovely wife," Miles said after clearing his throat.

"I'll have a good look around in the morning," I kissed him again only this time without adding my tongue.

"I'll put Diamond away, feed him and be up in a little while," he pointed to the stairs where we would sleep for the rest of our lives. I lit a candle and walked up smelling the new lumber. Miles must have built this addition recently. The bed was long and wide with what looked like brand new linens and a warm looking quilt. The room was hot so I didn't think we would be needing the quilt tonight. I opened the window, undressed and pulled the bedding down. By the time I had put a little cologne on I heard Miles walk in downstairs. I laid on the bed with my long red hair arrayed all over my pillow, I heard him walking slowly up the stairs. I felt my whole body trembling as I pulled the sheet over me.

My husband started undressing. The candle had just enough light for me to see him strip down to his bare skin. I shuttered when he exposed his manhood to me. It seemed to look ugly to me but Margaret told me when it was long and hard it could make a girl feel very nice. To me, at that time, it reminded me of an uncooked sausage. I hoped that Miles would claim he was too tired and ask me to wait until tomorrow.

"I'm not good at this," my husband confessed to me. "I've never been with a lady before and it's all new to me." He had that nervous glance. I immediately felt sorry for him. He was just as inexperienced as I was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.