Three For Two
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by J.C. Miller

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kathy almost passed out and fell against David in the Quito airport. He caught her before she fell and restored her. They were on the same nature cruise to the Galapagos. The three girl friends thought there would be many young single men, but there were only two. Kathy was left to dance with David, who was considerably older.She liked him a lot and became very suspicious when he wouldn't visit her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Slow  

Kim's "trip to the pound" yielded a good-looking interesting man that she discovered on a reference from a friend. Kim was in conflict. She wanted to keep him for herself, but loyalty seemed to prevail. She called the man and told him that she was doing this as a favor to her friend, and wondered if he'd like to call her. Then she said, "Daniel, I will email you Kathy's photo to help you make up your mind."

Within a couple of minutes he called up her photo from his email. It was one photo taken on board the ship. Daniel responded, "Wow! I see what you mean. My mind is made up. What happens next?"

"You send me a photo, and I'll take it from here."

Within the hour Kathy and Daniel were chatting happily on the phone. He was some kind of researcher at the med school. She learned that he would be out of town for several days and felt kind of a let down. At least, it would give her time to catch up in her work. It was almost two weeks before they talked again and agreed on a lunch meeting the following day. Kathy felt excited to meet him and then guilty and anxious about the situation with David.

When she saw him come into the restaurant, she walked up to him and said, "Daniel? I'm Kathy."

He was surprised that she looked even taller and better in person than her photo. "Wow! Hi, Kathy. The picture that Kim sent didn't do you justice."

"Thank you. I see that she's doing fine as my marketing manager."

They had a good conversation at lunch, and Kathy found herself pleasantly surprised at how easily they could talk. As she nibbled on her crab cakes, she thought, "These aren't good for me, but what the hell." Then, she thought, "Where had he been before I met David?"

As they had their after-lunch coffee, he asked, "Did I do well enough to get another chance?"

"I was wondering the same thing myself. What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking dinner Friday, and maybe dancing or something."

"I'd love to. Give me the details."

"I'll come for you at seven, and we'll go to eat some nice fish if that's OK. There's a place by the harbor that has somewhat rational dancing."

Having been through the dating scene many times, Kathy said, "Oh, I live on the south side. Can we ride the train in?"

He smiled, "Sure." Happy to see her again.

"I'll meet you at the Nursery Station in time to get the 6:47. Is that OK?"

"I'll be the guy in the lime green suit with the tall pointy hat."

She laughed. "I'd see through your disguise." She squeezed his hand as they departed.

As she drove home, she smiled. "He's something. Smart. Nice looking. Has a job."

The thought hit her hard. "I'm being unfaithful." Then she rationalized, "I didn't say I loved him or that we were exclusive. Of course, he's exclusive now unless he finds a guy." Then she went deeper. "I'm making all the changes. Giving up a good job and my friends and moving across the country. I have a right to my own life." By the time she retired that night, she had made up her mind to go with Daniel and see what developed.

Friday night, she bounced into the Nursery Commuter Station with time to spare. He was there waiting. "Hmmm. Didn't want to leave me alone?"

He came up and said, "I wanted to be first so that someone else didn't hit on you."

She poked him in the ribs, "Listen, you, we have a contract. It says I get dinner and dancing."

When she looked up at him, he virtually melted. He thought, "Recover. Recover!"

"In the fine print, it says you're entitled to one fish dinner and an appropriate amount of admiration."

She reflected. "God, he's quick?" Then, "With sauce and maybe a Margarita?"

As the train arrived, she took his arm and followed him to the car. Being late in the day, there were empty seats. When they sat together, he held her gloved hand and squeezed it when the train started and stopped.

As they ate, she realized that everything was good. The dinner was very nice - what else could you expect in Baltimore? Even the ambience was tasteful. After dinner, they walked several blocks to the club to dance.

As they approached the door, he said, "Please don't be offended, but they're probably going to card you."

That gave her quite a rush. She tiptoed up and kissed his cheek. "How many times have you used that line?"

He took her face in his hands and pulled her to him, "More than once."

She laughed. "I guess it works. Surprised me."

While she was enjoying the little glow from the compliment, he moved slowly to kiss her. Very slowly. She didn't back away. When their lips met, she realized how tingly she was feeling inside. He was an OK kisser.

When they went inside, the bouncer looked at her and said, "Miss, may I see your ID?"

Kathy had seen Daniel give some kind of signal to the bouncer, and decided to go along with the ploy. When they were seated, she poked him in the ribs with her elbow and asked, "How much did that little charade cost?"

He laughed. "You're quick. I'll never tell."

They danced for two hours, everything from fast to slow. After one of the faster numbers, they were both winded, but she realized that it wasn't really a dance, just a freestyle wiggle and bop. She was having a good time with Daniel. As they danced a slow one, she thought, "How could Kim find someone like this with only one phone call?" Then, she got suspicious, "Why didn't she keep him for herself?"

He kept his arm around her as they walked back to the train station. She looked up, "Great idea, you had. Super dinner and nice dancing."

He said, "You're outstanding. Where have you been?"

"I work. I shop. I play. Where have you been?"

As they waited for the train, he eased her over to the end of the platform and looked into her eyes. Her eyes reflected the many security lights from the Camden Yards stadium, just across the way. He couldn't remember. "Maybe there is a football game on Sunday?" His mind was not functioning well. He pulled her to him and kissed her with strong feelings. "Is this real?"

Riding south on the train, they talked like old friends. She poked him and said, "I saw that ruse you put on with the bouncer. I'm far more impressed with your conversation and I liked our dancing."

When they returned to Nursery Station, he walked her to her car. He said, "Kathy, this is the best date I have had in years. You are superb. Will I get another chance?"

She drew his face to hers and whispered in his ear, "Just tell me when and where. You have... uhh... my number." Her eyes melted him and then she kissed him again. "Call me."

She lay in bed after doing her nightly routine and recounted the events of the week. "Kim certainly did her duty. Where did she find Daniel? Why didn't she keep him?" She admitted that she missed David. "I don't know how I get out of this."

She phoned Kim between class breaks, "OK, there's something foul in the State of Baltimore. Tell me why you didn't keep him."

"I tried, but he told me that he wasn't available for a commitment. He was treating his recently burned relationship fingers with a variety of nookie balm. I tried him a few times and found out that he avoids any obligations. Since I knew you weren't available for anything serious and I am, I thought the you might need some of his creamy love potion that washes off."

"Does he know of my sordid past?"

"I did not mention David, but I did tell him that you were in need of serious distraction. He was somewhat relieved that he didn't have to marry you."

"Thanks, Mom! I hoped he wasn't seriously flawed. Wouldn't want to end up tied to the railroad tracks."

"The bedrails, perhaps, but he's very gentle and then honors all requests."

"I think he'll call again. When I left him at the Nursery Station, he acted like he wanted more. But, if he's on the prowl, he might get distracted."

"Don't worry. He'll call. He thanked me for introducing you. He said that you were 'refreshingly bright and fun.'"

"I'm not turning down any other good offers, but if he calls, I'll be ready."

David called her twice a week, but was limited to five minutes on each call. Since they were not completely private, conversations had to be guarded and rather shallow. Even though the cause for the limited conversations was obvious to her, she missed her more intimate discussions and disclosures and began to feel more than a physical distance between them.

When Daniel called, he kept her engaged in a half-hour conversation that lifted her dragging spirits. He mixed humor with interesting tidbits and listened to her side as well. Toward the end of the conversation, he asked, "Can we go out Friday?"

"Probably. What do you have in mind?"

He chuckled, then cleared his throat, "Uhh, well, dinner and a movie?"

She laughed, "Yeah, OK, I asked for that. Sure, I'd like dinner and a movie. I'm not much into the gore and violence."

"Well, give some thought to what's appealing to you and come up with a list of three and email them to me. I'll do the same. We'll pick just like they pick arbitrators. When you get my email, you eliminate one of mine and send me your three. I'll do the same. We finally end up with one we agree on."

"Sounds like an interesting negotiation, send 'em on."

They finally saw the movie about two people in Paris who had an affair many years earlier. He was in a bookstore signing copies of his book and she came to see him. They renewed their acquaintance.

When Daniel brought her home, she invited him in for a nightcap. They spent a while making out on the couch and Kathy liked kissing him and found herself getting aroused.

She pulled back and said, "Daniel, I have to call it a night. I've had a wonderful time."

He hugged her and instead of pouting, he said, "I enjoy your company every time. I hope we can continue seeing each other."

She felt elated that she wasn't going to have a scene, and offered, "If you have no plans, I'll make dinner for us here some night - you can pick the night. We can watch a DVD or go down to the local jazz club and hear some music."

"How about Saturday. I was going to my brother's house to watch a ball game, but your offer is much more interesting."

When he left, she checked her phone mail to find that David had called to leave a sweet and loving message and agreed to call her on the weekend. She replayed the message several times and then saved it to hear again in the morning. Next week, she planned to make her first trip to visit David in prison. She shuddered at the thought of his being in there. Then, she felt guilty about trying to get him out of her life.

When she undressed, she found her panties in a mess, both from Daniel's attention, and from David's message. Then she laughed for the hundredth time at a remark one of her college roommates once made: "If you come home from a date and your panties won't stick to the ceiling, find someone else."

She chose her vibrator, rather than her Ben Wa Balls as her means of pleasure, bringing herself to a thrilling climax followed by several mild aftershocks. She knew that relief would quickly bring sleep.

Having caught up on her fish deficit, for Daniel's dinner she broiled small filets and steamed squash, green beans and broccoli. She baked one potato to share, and set a nice table. Daniel came with a bottle of wine, but she had already uncorked a Cabernet to breathe.

When he looked around he said, looking into her eyes, "The whole menu looks absolutely delicious and the cook is the prize."

"Thank you for the wine. A scotch?"

"Wonderful idea. May I help?"

"Get us some water. You have time to finish your drink."

He said, "I picked up a DVD that was on your list. Tell me about the jazz place."

She described the small club about five miles down the road that had recently started a jazz session on Saturday nights. As she finished preparing the food, their conversation continued on a light vein. She liked his company. After the meal, they sat on the couch having coffee. Kathy sat close enough to touch him and said, "I'd be just as happy to watch the movie. What do you think?"

"If I get to sit here with you like this, I'll take the movie every time." He held her face up and kissed her as they traded coffee breath.

They sat close and watched a movie that had several steamy scenes in it, some nudity, and simulated fucking. After those, their kissing became much more impassioned. He rubbed his fingers lightly across her nipples, and felt them nice and firm. She became noticeably excited and judged that her panties might well stick to the ceiling.

She held his face and said, "It might be much more comfortable if we were to lie down."

"I think you are absolutely right. Nothing I want more."

She led him to her large bed and stood beside him unbuttoning his shirt. He did the same while he put his mouth on hers and teased her tongue. She hoped he might be as good as he looked. When he lowered her shirt over her shoulders and saw her lacy bra, he said, "Magnificent!"

He unzipped her jeans and she wiggled them over her hips, leaving her standing in her heels, panties, and bra. He removed the bra and his eyes fixated on her bare breasts. He repeated, "Magnificent."

"Thank you. Let me see what's in here." She removed his pants and found quite a handful inside his briefs."

She said, "Magnificent."

As they put their arms around each other on the bed, he said, "You have an incredible body, Kathy. When I feel your breasts and belly against me, I'm damn lucky to be here."

"Nothing like putting two bare skins together to generate a little heat. The boy scouts might have made fire quicker this way." She pulled him into her and ran her hands over his back and shoulders. "Nice muscles you have."

He filled his hand with her breast and said, "Not as nice as yours feel."

"Mine feel good on the inside." She squeezed his firm erection.

He moved his hand slowly down to her wet place and followed quickly with his tongue. She was excited by his tongue across her labia and the flutter motion he did on her clit quickly brought her to her first intense orgasm. While she recovered, she reached into her bedside drawer and retrieved a condom.

She handed it to him and said, "I would like to have something inside me right about now. That feels wonderful, but I'm empty."

He responded quickly to her request and within just a few seconds, he installed the condom and moved into place. She guided him home. She gasped, "Yes, that's where it is supposed to be. Keep that up."

"I'll keep it up as long as I can." They both laughed.

He managed to bring her to two rather nice orgasms before she told him that it was his turn. He responded quickly by increasing the speed of his thrusts. She could feel his excitement and soon came with him. He stayed in place for a short time before pulling out and removing the condom. She handed him some tissues and he wrapped it and put it aside.

He returned to her and brought her close for a kiss. He was nice, but it was at that moment that she knew she did not want him to sleep in her bed.

After he held her for a while and told her how magnificent she was, she said, "I have an early day tomorrow. I don't think I can have you stay."

Although visibly disappointed, as he dressed he said, "You are a beautiful surprise in my life."

As he kissed her goodnight, he asked, "When can we get together again?"

"My week's full. I have grades due and I leave Thursday for the weekend."

"Long trip?"

"Denver."

"Business or pleasure?"

"I'm looking for a job there."

He looked quite surprised, "Oh. Sorry to hear that."

She kissed him again, and said, "I'll email you when my schedule is worked out."

When he walked out to his car, she closed the door and leaned against the back. As she reflected, she decided that the sex was well above average with Daniel. Then, she considered the wisdom of Kim's observation. "You are not emotionally available." She finished the kitchen and went to get ready for bed. In her mirror, she said, "You are not emotionally available. Is it David or cold turkey? It isn't fair to Daniel to lead him on. He may not be 'emotionally available, ' but you know he is taken with you."

In bed she admitted that screwing Daniel had been as good as she could expect without lots of practice. He attended her well. She didn't feel the extra thrill sparked by loving your partner. Having made her life decision, she slept soundly.

As Kathy came out of security at the Denver airport, she saw a nicely dressed young woman holding a placard with her name on it. She walked to the woman and said, "I'm Kathy."

"I'm Erin, David Mallory's lawyer's assistant. David wanted us to meet you."

Kathy smiled broadly, "Thank you! How nice. I wasn't looking forward to the ride in the van."

As they arrived at David 's house, she said, "I'm also to go in with you to inspect. There haven't been any security alarms."

They did a quick walk through, and found that everything was OK. Kathy said, "I appreciate your kindness."

"Would you feel better if I stayed with you tonight? We can go to the market and get you some food."

Kathy said, "I would appreciate that, although I don't want to take you away from your life."

"I packed a suitcase, just in case. Let's go shopping."

Erin took Kathy to a nearby supermarket to get enough food for the weekend. They found a nice variety of vegetables and other goodies. Kathy picked out two of her favorite frozen dinners and a pizza. They returned home and made dinner together.

As they sat after dinner with their fruit and wine, Kathy said, "Visiting the prison is a new experience for me. What can you tell me?"

Erin pulled out her notes and reviewed all the procedures and made sure that Kathy had her numbers programmed into her cell phone. They had a nice conversation for the rest of the evening. Later, Erin said, "Forgive me, you're on East Coast time, and I'll bet you're tired."

"I am. I had a busy week with grades and this trip. I think I'll turn in and hope that I don't wake at dawn. I have interviews tomorrow." She stood and had a long stretch.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.