Three For Two
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by J.C. Miller

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kathy almost passed out and fell against David in the Quito airport. He caught her before she fell and restored her. They were on the same nature cruise to the Galapagos. The three girl friends thought there would be many young single men, but there were only two. Kathy was left to dance with David, who was considerably older.She liked him a lot and became very suspicious when he wouldn't visit her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Slow  

She awakened before he did, and went to the bathroom to pee and brush her teeth. Then, she looked at her naked body in the mirror and considered that it would still pass inspection, even after the vigorous dancing last night. As she brushed her hair, she reflected on her feeling of total comfort in this house, and then dreaded having to go home. A vision flashed through her mind of seeing him walk off to prison in one of those striped suits that said, "CONVICT" on the back. She then decided that it was better to be back home, rather than watch the incarceration occur before her eyes.

She walked back to the bed and watched him sleep, just as she had on the first night she shared his cabin on the ship. She sat on the bed as she considered the strangeness of her attraction to him. He took her dancing, treated her with care, and made her feel like a desired woman, not just a convenient pussy. She even felt guilty for accusing him of deceiving her about another woman, when the grim reality of that other situation finally penetrated her defense. She thought, "If you're not careful, you're gong to end up loving this long distance man."

David stirred and opened his eyes and yawned, "I have a goddess in bed with me."

"Yawn like that one more time and she's out of here!" She went immediately to him and locked her mouth on his. "Good morning, David. You slept well?"

He stretched and stood up to head to the bathroom. "I'll let you know as soon as I finish this. Can't think well."

He returned and brought her into a complete embrace as they kissed and pushed against each other. He said, "I slept quite well with this exquisite woman next to me. I could feel your touch each time I turned over."

"Nice, isn't it, to have a full time cuddler?"

He stroked her hair and nibbled her ears, and held her close. "I don't want to scare you, but I'm in love with you, Kathy."

"I was afraid of that. It happens between people who care for each other. I'm having strong feelings, too. Didn't think I could."

She reached for his cock. "Shall we seal it with romance?"

"Please! Bring me to life!" He pulled her hips around so that he could get his mouth on her, as she took him completely in her own. She was horny when she awoke, and his mouth on her brought her to a shuddering climax in just a few minutes. He could feel life returning to his cock as she worked marvels with her mouth.

She sat up, "That's good enough! Now for my exercises." She mashed him inside her far enough to begin the rhythmic motions of her pussy muscles, and felt him fully erect in short order. She squeezed and smiled down at him, "That seems to be working well for us. Now, enjoy."

He felt massively hard and not supersensitive, and knew she would get a marathon this morning for as long as she liked. She liked. She had learned to shake her butt like a hula dancer, which seemed to push her to a moaning orgasmic fit. After several dramatic spasms, she murmured, "I've about reached my limit. Time for you to finish."

He tried for several minutes, but had no success, while she continued to have spasms. Finally, he said, "Maybe I'll have to wait. I don't seem to be getting there."

She dropped to his chest kissing him. "It was great for me. Wish I were sexy enough to get you every time."

"You know it isn't your fault. I enjoyed every minute of our time."

She replied as she toyed with his hair, "I know, and I was teasing. I have this strange sense of humor, remember?"

He spatted her bare bottom and said, "Yes, I remember. Today, we go dancing in the afternoon, and then go to a Sunday jazz event at a club downtown."

After breakfast, she went to the Internet to do some searches on the rules for minimum-security inmates in the Colorado system. One of the links on the website was to a chatroom for people on the outside who had spouses, relatives, or friends inside. One woman detailed how long it took her to be on the approved visitors list because she wasn't a relative. Kathy printed out the rules and took them to David. They agreed that it was quite important to get her name on the list in the beginning since it was virtually impossible to add anyone after the fact.

David then went to the airline website and obtained two round trip tickets for her from his frequent flyer account. He could get them validated when he took her to the airport on Tuesday. She cried when he told her about them, knowing that she could only visit him in the penal facility.

He took her face in his hands, "It's a bad time for us, darling, but it will pass."

"I know, I know. I just didn't expect to be this involved with anyone, particularly someone I met on a week's cruise. I think about you all the time." She sighed, "Classes are over on the ninth of December. I'll come back here on the tenth or eleventh, depending on the flights. I plan to stay until after the first of the year, and then go back for the new semester."

"That will give you plenty of time to decide if you like it here. I'm sure that you might find a suitable job at one of the local colleges if you chose."

"I've been thinking about that. We haven't talked about it, but I'll look into it. I'm still free if I don't sign a contract."

He said, "Even if you grow tired of me, it is still a good place to live. Lots of things to do."

She took his face in her hands, "Don't even think like that."

"While you were on the computer, Jessica called. She's spending the night on Monday and Tuesday. I guess she wants to wish me well before they send me up the river. She's more than casually interested in my houseguest!"

Kathy was shocked by the reality. "That's a surprise. I hadn't expected to meet the family. Will it be OK?" She ran to him, "David, how old is she?"

"Let's see. I think she's twenty-four. Maybe 25. Changes every year and I can't keep up." He took her face in his hands, "Yes, it will be OK. She has her own room."

"What will she think of my being here? I'm barely older than she is."

"I have two answers. First, I think she'll find you charming and a great light in my dismal life." He sighed, "If she doesn't, we're both adults and we'll do what we please. I rarely overestimate her. She'll like you."

"I'm afraid. No, I'm anxious. I want her to like me."

"Listen to me right now. You are here because I invited you. I want you to be here. If it bothers you that much, I'll ask her not to stop. I can make up an excuse."

She hugged him close. "No, you will not tell her to stay away from her father. I will cope. I knew that it had to come up some time."

"I'm relieved to think that you are willing to give it a try. As you said, it had to come up."

"I think she said she would land sometime around noon, and that she will rent a car."

"Well, I have until then to get myself mentally together."

"You're already together. Anyway, it's about time to get dressed to go."

They danced from two until four thirty with some of the same people who danced at the other studio last night. Two other people gave her cards and invited her to consider being an instructor. One of them even said, "You're damn good looking and that goes a long way in recruiting students. It could be worth your while and you might even want to enter some contests."

She talked with David about the offers and he agreed that if she wanted to enter contests, she could do nicely in them. After the dance, she changed her clothes in the dressing room, not wanting to wear her tango dress to the jazz club. She settled for some tight jeans, a turtleneck, and heels.

He looked her over when she came out and said, "Every time you dress, you excite me. You look hot in that outfit."

"Makes a girl feel good to know that her guy thinks she's hot." She kissed his cheek, and took his hand as they walked out.

Sunday jazz programs give the fans a much-needed emotional boost to get through the coming week, particularly if the artists feel inspired and the atmosphere supports their efforts. They managed to get a table, but it was one of the last and not the best in the house.

He said, "Next time, we'll quit a few minutes early and get here for good seats."

She took his hand and looked at him with fondness, "I like the sound of those words, 'next time.'"

"Been coming here for years. They seem to have the right combination of musicians to keep people coming back. I like the idea of bringing you here again."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.