Three For Two
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by J.C. Miller

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kathy almost passed out and fell against David in the Quito airport. He caught her before she fell and restored her. They were on the same nature cruise to the Galapagos. The three girl friends thought there would be many young single men, but there were only two. Kathy was left to dance with David, who was considerably older.She liked him a lot and became very suspicious when he wouldn't visit her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Slow  

Morning found them cuddled together with her butt in his belly. He rolled away to use the bathroom and returned to his cuddling position, noticing that there was plenty of time before breakfast. He also noticed that the ship was tossing in the waves much more than usual, causing their bodies to roll together.

She turned over to him and smiled as he gazed at her bright blue eyes, "Morning David. You sleep?"

"Absolutely. You?"

"Two nights in a row, I have slept without waking up until morning. Makes me feel good all over."

"You do feel good all over. Can't get over you."

She came closer and they kissed and stroked, enjoying the freshness of the morning. She felt his limber cock and asked, "Does he like to play in the morning?"

"I took a pill last night and that should make it work. It will need attention though."

She said, "Attention he shall have!" Then she took him in her mouth and tasted the remnants of their coupling. It didn't take long for her to feel the blood beginning to expand the skin in her mouth. When his cock had reached a suitable degree of stiffness, she mounted him and put him into her slippery channel in short order.

Although he wasn't as big as the night before, by rotating her hips with her clit right against the bone, she began to feel that excitement all over. When he began pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts, she knew it would be a short time before she reached her desired state of oblivion. The lightning flashed, and she sustained spasms for at least a minute before she said, "Oh, David. That was one of the best ever. I thought it would never stop."

"Must be the morning. I'm certainly not the biggest guy on the block. I love being in there and having you move around."

She started her squeezing exercises and managed to get him to erupt. He sensed that it wasn't as profound as the night before, but it was both physically and emotionally satisfying. After he cuddled her a while, he said, "Shall we have a shower? I think it would accommodate both of us easily."

"I'm sweaty and dripping. A shower would be great."

They took a regulation Navy-at-sea shower. Get wet, turn the water off, soap, then rinse. He caressed her with wet soapy hands and held her breasts as he moved his body against her back.

He held up a sponge-like object, "The ship provided us with a loofa. Would you like me to scrub your back?"

"Yes, but not too hard. I'd like some skin left."

When they had rinsed, he put body lotion on his hands and rubbed it all over her, using slow movements, starting at her butt and up her back, over her shoulder and around her breast. The oily lotion, mixed with the water on her skin, gave a warm slippery erotic feeling throughout her body. He lifted her arm, massaged the lotion all the way to her armpit, where he let his fingers dwell, and then moved to do the other one.

She whispered over her shoulder, "That scrubbing caused my skin to be super sensitive. The oil feels luxurious."

When he finished, he opened the glass shower door and had her stand on the bathmat as he dried her briskly with a large towel. When she was dry, she turned to him and fixed her eyes on his as she said, "Thank you. That was simply outstanding. I feel like I have been to a spa."

He looked her body up and down, "Believe me, the pleasure was mine. Speaking of spas, I left a coupon for a full body massage at the ship's spa on your nightstand."

She eagerly kissed him and stood on her tiptoes to grind her dry breasts into his wet chest. "You're still full of surprises. Thank you."

As they dressed, she asked, "Do you have children?"

"Yes. They're both living in the east. My daughter works as a business consultant and my son is involved in a complex computer organization."

"Do you see them often?"

"Not as often as I like. Sometimes Jessica, my daughter, stops over on her way to the west coast and we get a day together. She has a live-in boyfriend and doesn't like to be away that much. I see my son when I go to Washington on business."

"I know the problem. My parents think I disowned them, but I'm busy, and I was involved for a while. Living so far away it's hard to see them. I don't travel that much on business, so that's how it goes."

As they had breakfast, her former roommates continued to ask her about him while he was away filling his plate. She said quietly, "I wouldn't have missed him for anything."

Kim asked shyly, "I mean, is he good in bed?"

Kathy replied softly, "Mmmhmm. Good enough for me, and I'm picky."

As the table talk turned to the day's events, David said, "Well, I'm back to the fishes and sharks this afternoon. Anyone else?"

Four of them decided to do the same. Kathy said, "After the morning nature hike, I'm going to get some sun this afternoon, go to the spa for a massage, read, do postcards, and anything else that strikes my fancy."

Kim said, "By God, Kathy, you deserve to do whatever you choose and do not have to be blindly obedient to the ship's program."

The morning program found the entire group walking around a beach that was no more than three hundred meters long shaped in a crescent. They literally had to step over the sea lions and make sure that they weren't getting between the females and their pups. David noticed that Kathy had been walking beside him since they landed on the beach.

He took her hand and pointed to a sea lion, "Look, we can get close enough to see every detail of their faces and eyes." He took out his camera, turned off the flash, and shot a close-up of the large bull.

Kathy bubbled out happily, "That was great! Will you email me a copy?"

"I'll post them where you can get them all, or I can send you a CD."

The lava rock piles provided them with a close up view of the iguanas that were literally stacked on top of each other in the sun to warm their body temperature. That scene provided another great snapshot.

He took her hand and they followed the guide to a cliff to watch the Blue Footed Boobies, birds that flew over the water and dived deeply to catch fish. The birds plunged into the water like projectiles, then turned around and caught the fish on their way to the surface. It was one of those shows that went on all the time, and kept the attention of the tourists. The birds are indigenous to the Galapagos, and like most other species, have no known predators.

After lunch, they went to their stateroom. David removed his wetsuit from the hanger, and proceeded to undress. He then put on his Speedo, and noticed her smiling.

She said, "This is so much nicer than trying to protect our modesty. We can dress and undress comfortably."

"Well, if you're going to the hot tub and spa, you'd better get undressed, too."

She said, "You like to watch, don't you?" She kept total eye contact as she stood and removed her sweater and then her bra, before taking off her hiking shoes and pants.

"I haven't said it today, so I can tell you that I think you're ravishing. I may be looking at the fish, but I'll see your naked body in my mind."

She pressed her naked breasts into his chest. "I'm glad that my simple things please you."

After a long kiss, he replied, "You do all the time. OK, I'm going to the hot tub when I get back this afternoon and then down here to have a quick shower before happy hour."

She said, "Thank you for the massage. I really will enjoy it."

When he went to the deck where they boarded the boat to take them snorkeling, he noticed that there was only one other man who looked to be near his age. David was grateful that he didn't have to carry the extra 50 to 75 pounds hanging on the other man. The snorkeling group had a long and photographically rich afternoon, finding many different underwater creatures to capture in digital magic.

As they returned to the Zodiac, John said, "C'mon David, give me your arm. Don't try that by yourself," and then helped David climb the ladder and get back inside.

As he turned around to take his seat, John and Kevin were helping the obese older man to the boat. As he came over the pontoon gunwale, he began gasping for air as he fell onto the deck. The tour guide went to him quickly and found the man grasping his throat, apparently having difficulty breathing. The guide said to the boat operator, "Call the Captain. Tell him we have a serious emergency. We will need an ambulance at the dock. Get this thing going!"

David said to the tour guide, "Better do CPR quickly."

The guide immediately started the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. David felt the man's pulse and found it to be quite weak. He said to the guide, "Tell me if you need relief."

The boat operator yelled to the others, "Hold on and lean in. We're going to have a rough ride."

After a few minutes, David alternated with the guide and started his own mouth-to-mouth breathing. He felt a faint pulse.

Kathy worked hard on the treadmill, had her massage, spent time in the sun, read her book, and realized that she should get back to the stateroom for her shower with David. The afternoon flew by much faster than she thought possible. She happily went down the ladder from the sun deck, and saw a group standing at the entrance to her passageway. One of the ship's officers - he must have been important because he wore three stripes on his epaulets - was talking to a group of passengers.

"All we know now is that two passengers had to help this older fellow up the ladder and onto the Zodiac. He apparently had a heart attack and they are taking him to a hospital on shore. Our ship's doctor will take another Zodiac to meet them at the downtown dock."

Her tears flooded and she ran toward her cabin. She looked at herself in her bikini and decided instantly to put on her jeans and get on the boat with the ship's doctor, or even ask them to take her in another boat. She had to get to the hospital.

When she demanded to be taken ashore, the ship's officer said, "We'll be glad to take you, but we have to wait until one of the boats returns. Shouldn't be more than a few minutes. He looked through his binoculars. "I see one coming. Give me fifteen minutes."

Kathy returned to the cabin trying to get control of herself. She sat at the desk, took a deep breath and thought, "Options? First, I can take my things back to my cabin and let the ship deal with it." Another deep breath, "I can be an adult and go to the hospital to see what I can do."

Being who she was, she quickly chose to go to the hospital. "What will I need?" Then she remembered that he put all of their wallets, tickets, and other valuables in the safe. "Quick, remember the combination." She ran to the phone to get the last four digits of the model number and quickly punched them into the combination safe. It opened. She thought, "Passport, travel documents, wallet. OK, that's all."

She changed out of her bikini quickly and into warmer clothes. Then she ran to the loading area where the Zodiacs would come to discharge their returning passengers. Because it had cooled off considerably, the snorkelers had their raingear pulled over their heads. She stood there impatiently watching them climb out of the boat. She looked at the harbor city for a minute, trying to remember how long it took them to get there. There would be taxis waiting at the dock.

As she watched them take off their wet suits and wash them in the fresh water tank, she imagined David standing there ready to take off his suit as well. Within minutes, she was aboard the Zodiac with the ship's doctor and two other officers. Taxis were at the dock to take them to the small hospital. Inside, they went to the sole occupant of the reception room. The doctor identified herself and asked to be taken to the patient. She and the two officers were immediately escorted down the hallway.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.