Three For Two - Cover

Three For Two

Copyright© 2006 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kathy almost passed out and fell against David in the Quito airport. He caught her before she fell and restored her. They were on the same nature cruise to the Galapagos. The three girl friends thought there would be many young single men, but there were only two. Kathy was left to dance with David, who was considerably older.She liked him a lot and became very suspicious when he wouldn't visit her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Slow  

In bed, she thought about the sudden invitation that had surprised her. "Now you regret turning him down. What would he be like?" The music and noise from the other room kept her awake. "Why didn't you say yes? Hmmm. Well, he hadn't really flirted or kissed you or whispered that he wanted you. Was it his age? Not really. You have to admit that you enjoyed his company more than anyone else's this year." Then it hit her. "Is he gay? He wouldn't ask you if he were gay." She sighed. "Just call him."

The phone ringing startled him, but he answered, "David Mallory."

"David, it's Kathy. I have a question."

"Anything, I think."

"When you invited me to come to your room, were you..." She paused, "rescuing a damsel in distress or was that a proposition?"

"Yes to both. First, it was an invitation to sleep with me. Second, if that didn't work out, you might get more sleep here anyway, and I enjoy your company."

"Do you have twin beds?"

"No, they're pushed together to form a queen."

"Well, if you have only one bed, rescue or proposition, we would both have to sleep in it."

"That's true, but I don't assault people. These beds can be separated into two singles. That would be tomorrow, though."

"Thank you. I feel better. You hadn't kissed me or said anything, and I wondered. I mean -- I know that many dancers are gay..."

He chuckled in a soft voice, "Inept, perhaps, but not gay. I regret that my invitation lacked savoir faire, and even more that I didn't kiss you."

"I had a nice time. Dancing with you made me feel romantic. Sorry for the late call." She could not bring herself to ask if she could change her mind and come to his cabin.

"Call me at any hour, Kathy. I'll answer the phone since no one else is likely to call. The invitation stands."

She paused, still wanting to ask, "David?"

"Yes."

Another pause, and then she was chicken, "Where do you live?"

"Near Denver. You?"

"Near Baltimore."

"If I visited you, could we find a place to dance?"

"Yes, and I would like it if you visited."

He responded, "I don't know when, but I'll check my calendar."

"Night, David."

"Sleep well, sweetie."

As he tried to sleep his mind became suddenly active. Was that phone call bordering the strange? Did she mean that if he had kissed her, she would have slept here? Did she want him to kiss her? If she changed her mind, they still had five nights left. He visualized Kim's beautiful naked body as she went back to her bed. He thought that nature had provided many kinds of beauty that day. He thought, "Kathy makes me feel desire like an adolescent. She gives me thrills and butterflies."

At breakfast the group discussed their planned adventures. David said that he intended to go on the shore tour in the Zodiac in the morning and snorkeling in the afternoon. The younger group decided to hike on the rocks to seek iguanas in the morning and to also snorkel in the afternoon.

That afternoon the group assembled, all wearing their wet suits, and carrying their fins and masks in yellow net bags provided by the cruise. Among others, the entire dining table group was on the same Zodiac as they headed to the reef.

When they stopped, the tour guide gave them directions and suggestions as they adjusted their masks and fins. He said, "You will see large turtles, some fast swimming sea lions, and perhaps a shark or two. Don't worry about the sharks. They don't attack people here."

Within minutes, they were all in the bone-chilling sixty-degree water, following the tour guide like ducklings behind their mother. David swam toward Kathy, and they watched the wonders of the reef together. She yelled at him, "I can't believe anyone thinks this is fun. I'm freezing!"

Suddenly a sea lion swam right up to Kathy and looked directly in her mask as if he wanted to kiss her. She grabbed David's hand just as the animal sped off to inspect some of the other guests. She yelled again, "I'm having fun, now!"

Too soon the delightful snorkeling trip was over, and they started back to the Zodiac. The younger people climbed aboard first, and David was the last. Kathy noticed that it took him much longer to come up the ladder, and finally John and Kevin heaved him into the boat. He said to her, "It will be another three months before I can climb a ladder like that. Can't bend my knee enough."

"You'd better take care of yourself. We have a dancing date tonight, and I don't want you limping." She poked him, "Why is it that every day I have to remind you to take care of yourself?"

"OK. OK. No problem. I'll do some time in the hot tub and be ready to go when the band starts."

When Kathy came into the salon, she went directly to David's table, where he was sitting with two other couples. Tonight she was wearing the same skirt and shoes, and had on a plunging black top that showed her cleavage and highlighted a sparkling diamond necklace. One of the women said, "You dance so well and look the part. Are you a professional?"

Kathy laughed, "Why, yes, I am. I got paid for teaching freshman college students to dance."

After the laugh, David nudged her and said, "I think that's one of our dances. Ready?"

"Sounds good to me." They excused themselves.

They danced virtually nonstop until the break and then went to a table of their own. She put her hand on his arm, "I hope you're not annoyed with me for calling last night."

He smiled back, "I hope you're not annoyed with me for being so backward."

"Not at all. Peace?" She held his hand.

This was their third night dancing together, and each night had seemed to be a rehearsal for the next night, as their dancing became more natural. David asked the combo to play a tango as their evening finale. They stepped and twirled to the sensual beat, and Kathy's skirt revealed her long legs dramatically as she encircled one around his waist ever so briefly. With the last few notes, he held her in a deep dip in which her back was arched away from him with her hair reaching almost to the floor.

When she saw his eyes on her and felt him begin to lift her out of the dip, she turned her head slightly, and he kissed her sensually as they came back upright. She put her hands on the back of his head and pulled him to her to continue the kiss for several seconds just before spinning away. They ended the dance with her back against him, and his arms around her waist. One of her legs wrapped around his. Those remaining in the salon applauded their performance.

He whispered, "Show off!"

She jabbed him with her elbow, "Just full of little surprises, aren't you?"

As they walked around the deck, they found a secluded area toward the bow where they could see the moon and a few stars. He turned her to him, and they kissed at length, molding their bodies together in a completely new dance, which also included serious tongue twirling.

When they broke the long kiss, she whispered, "Now that you've kissed me in public, are you going to rescue me from my sordid plight?"

"Of course, fair lady. I would be honored if you joined me."

She giggled briefly, "Well, just in case you asked me, I packed a bag that should be enough for tomorrow. Let's go get it. Oh, by the way, did you enjoy the little show last night?"

"Damn right! Do I get an encore?"

"Let's go see what we can see."

When she put the keycard into the slot, the door opened fully to an empty suite. "Well, no show tonight. They must be in the other cabin or hiding somewhere."

She picked up her small suitcase and handed it to him. "Please hold this while I lock up."

They walked the few steps down the passageway to his room, and he admitted her before locking the door behind them. "See, I have a whole empty locker that you may claim. My clothes all fit in the other one."

"May I have the right side of the counter for my cosmetics?"

"Of course. Plenty of space. I don't have much."

She noticed as she came into the room, that the beds had been separated with a nightstand between them and each of them had a chocolate mint on the pillow. Her disappointment showed immediately as she thought, "You asked or implied that you wanted space. Yeah, Kathy, that was yesterday. Fuck! I just can't come out ask him to put them back together. Dammit! It's too late now. If you'd done what you wanted you'd have come last night and saved all this confusion. Careful what you ask for next time."

He said, "You may have the bathroom first if you prefer."

Caught slightly off guard in the confusion of her own thoughts, she stammered, "Uh, oh, OK. I won't be long." She came out wearing sheer pajamas and a robe. "Your turn."

When he finished, he put on one of the ship's robes to cover his black briefs and returned to find her under the covers. He went to her bed and kissed her, "Good night, Kathy. I hope you'll be comfortable. Is it cool enough for you?"

"Just right. Thank you for saving me. Good night, David." She held the blanket up to cover herself, and sat up to kiss him again. As he moved away, she thought, "I'm being so prissy. Why am I not in his bed? He didn't offer. I have to fix this tomorrow."

Just as he fell asleep, he thought, "I want to put these beds together tomorrow night, and get more serious." When he saw the moonlight shining on her face and hair, he felt a sudden surge of desire.

In the morning, he awakened to see her looking at him. "Good morning, Kathy." Big yawn, "Did you rest well?"

She yawned in response. "Good morning, David. Best night's sleep I have had this week. It was smooth and quiet. I'm grateful."

Putting on his robe, he went immediately to the bathroom to relieve his overnight bladder. When he returned, he said, "If you want to shower first, you may."

She replied, "No, I did that last night before I dressed. I want to wait until after the day's activities so I don't get dry skin from the hot water."

"I did the same. I'll wait until after the hot tub, so I can be frisky to dance with you tonight."

She stood up wearing her robe and came close, took his face in her hands and kissed him softly. "I like good morning kisses, too. Are you going to feed me?"

"I'll take one of those every day. Of course I'll feed you. Let's get dressed and go eat."

"Are you snorkeling today?"

"Every day that they offer it, Kathy. I can't get enough of those beasts in the water."

"I was cold yesterday. That water's hard to enjoy until the animals try to kiss you."

"Go to the tour guide and get some gloves, a head mask, and some bootees. They will keep you warmer."

"OK. I'm going on the shopping tour this morning and I will see you at lunch. Then we can go freeze while we watch the animals frolic and the fish swim."

Kathy's shopping tour didn't depart the ship until an hour after David's shore walk boat left. She was reading when the maid came to clean. She breathed deeply and made an executive decision.

"I would appreciate it if you would please move the beds back together."

The young woman grinned at her, "It's a lot nicer to cuddle and share."

Kathy blushed slightly and gave the woman a tip. "Thanks. I will find out tonight. We haven't done this together before." She then bit her lip and thought, "Why did I have to say that?"

The maid replied as she stripped the beds, "Then, it will be even nicer! I'll come back when you're not here this afternoon."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.