A Job In London
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Pagan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Get a taxi its safer

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Through glazed eyes I found myself looking in to that mirror again, I knew that me, dressed in the gold bisque and stocking, ring-gagged and bound, fucking myself off on the cock, would be the first sight Fays friend would see.

Fay went to the door and I could hear excited voices, "Darling you cleaver girl, where is she,"--?"Jess control your self, all in good time, Bobbie, Josie, come on in, take your things off, here give them to me, ohhh you do risk it, don't you fear getting seen"--?"Can't see the point of getting dressed just to undressed, a fur will do next to my skin it was next to the last owner, now where is she?"

"Oh all right, try the bedroom." The door burst open and the women stopped and looked at me then at each other, the one who was already naked, lifted her large right tit and sucked the nipple, "Mmmmm Christmas comes early," I was shaking with fear and with what the cock was doing to me as they all slowly came toward me, "Having fun my beauty? You going to do me and my friends right, is that right?"

She bent and picked up the control and slowly turned it up, "Make the bitch jump," another said as she stuck her finger in my mouth and touched my tongue, "Oh I hope this tongue is up to the job, I take a lot of tongue fucking to get off, but you will find that out, ohh she likes a fucking herself, look at her move."

My hips were now moving and thrusting as the rubber cock gained speed and started to fuck me hard.

I was already moaning when the women started to play with my body, fingers tickled me between my legs, hands pulled my tits out and lips sucked on my nipples driving me on. The woman who was obviously Josie walked over to the wardrobe and got something out she could see I was trying to watch her and hid it behind her until she stood in front admiring the way her friends were playing with my body and turning me on, through half closed eyes I saw her holding a butt-plug, she was licking it, I wanted to shake my head but I was being forcible fucked, getting close to an orgasm, she smiled at me as she went behind me.

I felt finger's rubbing me between my legs from behind as they dragged the juice from my cunt into my ass-hole then the hardness of the plug as it was pushed up, it slid into my ass forcing me over the top in to my orgasm, the woman sucking my nipple looked at me.

"Well little lady I hope that when Bobbie fucks your ass you're going to make me cum like that, I'll make sure she use's the big fat strap on."

Fay appeared at the door, "Shall we let the rubber cock fuck her again or shall we take her off and have her service us, what do you think girls?"

I felt the butt-plug get shoved up me hard, and a voice came from behind.

"I think you two are ready to be licked out and I want to fuck this cute ass -hole, I bet she gets real hot with an ass fucking. "Bobbie and Jess moved back from me and started to undress, Fay went to the wardrobe and got another crop and a black handled whip with about 6 short lengths of leather and a large black strap on cock, it must have been 8 inches I could just see it had something on the inside that would stimulate Josie.

They were all undressed or wearing sexy cut under-wear when Fay came up to me, "We are going to take you off that big cock and you are going to lick and suck us, now to do that we can, ether, make you do it through the gag or take the gag off give you a drink and then you lick and suck us. By the way if you speak with-out our permission we will gag you far worse than this and then use these whips until you realise who your mistress's are, you will do as your told, it's up to you how much pain you take to do it, girls, help me take her down."

Bobbie pulled the rubber cock out of my wet cunt as Jess and Fay undid my ankles, I was made to sit on to the bed with the plug still stuck up my ass as Fay undid the strap on the gag and took it out.

To close my mouth again was wonderful, Josie held a large glass of wine to my mouth and I drank it all, Fay whispered in my ear, "Do you know on the black market that they make a female version of viagra, it cost's a fortune but we pay in kind, your kind and you just drank a very strong mix of it, it's even worse, or better depending how you look at it, with alcohol."

They all took ordinary wine while I lay on the bed frightened to speak, my head spinning, my pussy still wet and I could feel a strange sensation inside me, Bobbie put her hand inside my basque and tugged my nipple ring.

"Just nod, no need to speak to your, superiors, you ready to fuck?" I nodded, Fay laughed in triumph, Get the basque off, we have a slave to play with, lets take her."

I was roughly turned over and fingers undid the clasp at the back and the basque fell off as I was turned back on my front, Josie bent down, "You felling sexy, you should with all that dope in you, I'm going to make your cunt so wet before I take your ass, now turn back over and get your ass in the air, I don't know which one of the girls your going to be tonguing first but when I've finished with you, you will be sucking for Scotland, now get over and don't forget to use your mouth for licking not talking."

I turned back over and brought my knees up, "Spread them knees slave," I pushed my knees apart and waited, suddenly fingers pushed in to my cunt, my whole body jumped, what ever it was in that drug it had an amazing effect, my cunt lips were already aroused from the fucking machine now the fingers were going to make me wet again.

I felt one then two fingers push up and then slowly they started to feel around touching my most sensitive places then out, again in getting faster all the time, I couldn't help but move my hips, this brought a slap from one of the crops, I jumped only to have the fingers working up me again.

Another slap this time from the other side then back again, all the time fingers fucked in and out of my cunt, my hips jumped and moved, I groaned, both crops hit me at the same time very hard, "Silence slave," then another slap still the fingers fucked me, I buried my face in the pillow and bit it to, trying to stop the moaning.

The fucking was getting faster, as my ass jumped up the crops hit home, the heat of the spanking and the finger fucking was making my cunt so wet, I was almost delirious when I heard Josie say, "She's ready."

There was a movement in front of me, still having my hands fastened behind it was hard to move or escape as my hair was pulled up and Bobbie spread her legs ether side off my head, slid down and shoved my mouth down on to her bald cunt, "Get your tongue up there and listen slave you better not stop until your drinking my juice."

The fucking I was getting drove me to start on her, her legs were wide open and I got my tongue down and on to her moist flesh then worked my way up, tickling the hard nub of her clit, then I sucked it in to my mouth before I pushed my tongue as far up her hole as I could, still the fingers fucked me.

With-out warning the fingers stopped and slid out only to tickle and play around the inflamed lips of my cunt, I pushed back trying to find them, all I got was a hard slap from the crop, "You want my fingers back up your hole lick faster, or maybe you want some of this?"

The butt-plug was moved and pushed up, the feeling was incredible, my tongue worked as hard as it could as I strained to push and lick at the same time, my reward was immediate, the fingers went back up as the plug moved in and out, it was the first time I had felt double penetration and I knew my body wanted more and I would do any perverted thing to have the relief.

My mouth worked on Bobbie's cunt like a savage beast licking at a feast. The fucking behind was now making me so wet it was running out of me, I felt the cunt in my mouth pushing harder in to my face, she was cuming, I opened my mouth wide and got a full stream of hot cum, I swallowed fast until she slowed down and I felt the pressure of her cunt lift away.

I wiped my mouth on the pillow as a stinging blow from Josie's hand stung my ass," On your back, your mouths not finished yet," I rolled over and looked straight up in to the mirror, I looked like some sacrifice, I saw Fay, still in her basque looking at me, Bobbie sat in the bed side chair stroking her wet cunt, Jess was naked and fingering herself and Josie had the strap on cock in her hand, her head turned to me.

"Spread them legs again, I'm going to fuck both your holes while Jess sits on your face, you get your tongue up her cunt and suck her good or I'll pull your hairs out one by one."

I watched her hand go down to my cunt, felt her fingers entwine in my hair and pull, I yelped, only to have another hair pulled, "That's for making a sound," I felt the tears run ether side of my face as I bit hard on my lip, "Do you want to lick Jess, do you want her cunt in your mouth?" Keeping my eyes tight shut I nodded."

There she is Jess waiting for your cunt, climb aboard and have fun, I know I am."

Jess straddled my face and lowered herself on to my mouth, I started to push up again, it was easier this way and I thought I would be able to bring her off with out too much pain, but that didn't last long.

As I worked my tongue up her she pushed harder down covering my mouth and nose, I had to move my head around to breath and she was loving that.

I stared up at her, she was smiling down at me as I moved so she followed cutting off the air, "You want to breath? Then lick my pussy harder." As I did I felt movement at the end of the bed, something cold pushed at my cunt, then it slid in, I looked quickly up to see the top of Josses head and her between my legs pushing her hip's with the strap on in to my defenceless cunt, with one quick push she sank the whole 8 inches in me and that strange feeling came flooding back.

I hadn't noticed but I soon felt the ridges all up the side of the cock as they pushed in and out, Josie was an expert and knew just where it should go to give the most pleasure, my wetness soon returned and I craved for the fucking.

I was licking and sucking hard now as the feeling of being fucked took hold. Josie deliberately moved and made me follow, making me arch my body then thrusting hard in, bringing moans of pleasure from my mouth so she could have another reason to pull another hair out, the pain was lost in the sensation that the fucking was giving me.

Jess ground back and forth on my face as my tongue slavered up her wet cunt. I felt my knees being lifted up than my legs were pulled on to Josses shoulders, the cock slid out, this time I felt the butt-plug pulled out only to have the cock take its place and the fucking started all over again.

I could tell it was starting to get to her as she was breathing heavy and really fucking my ass hard, oh lord suddenly Fay got a vibrator and touched it on my cunt, that drove me to a tremendous orgasm and I flooded out all over her hand. I must have slowed off working on Jess as my hair was suddenly pulled and my face dragged hard into her cunt, Josie was still fucking my ass and it took another five minutes before I found my mouth full of hot juice again.

I swallowed it as Josie screamed and came, fucking my ass hard until it was held off the bed impaled on the hard cock.

The two of them got off me and once again I had a clear view of me stretched out on the bed, Fay must have read my mind as I thought what a mess I looked covered in wet juice she said, "I think we will tidy you up and give you a wash before we have you again, I bet your hungry for something else rather than pussy," I nodded, "Then we will feed you but I warn you, you may find the plates interesting.

"I was pulled up from the bed and Bobbie took great delight in dragging me to the bathroom by my nipple chain.

I stood like a prize cow in the bath while Bobbie and Jess showered me, enjoying doing anything disgusting to my body. Jess had got a soap cock from the wardrobe and having still got that evil drug in me she fucked me with it making me moan and move to what ever she did.

They dried me and brushed my hair again I felt like some kind of pet poodle as they dragged me back into the bed room by my nipples only for me to be greeted with the sight of Fay laid on the bed, legs wide open and a banana sticking out of her cunt, she crooked her finger at me, "Come on pet I bet your really hungry, so I expect you to eat it all before you get your desert."

The others laughed as they dragged me to my next humiliating act, as Fay dangled one leg off the bed and bent the other wide I was forced to kneel on the floor and start to eat from her cunt, she lay there, her head propped up on a couple of pillows watching me, grinning all the time as I ate at the banana. Soon I had eaten the bit that was sticking out now I was being made to lick up into her cunt to ream out the rest. If I tried to move a hand would shove my face hard back down between the spread thighs.

She kept me there fucking her cunt on to my tongue until she joined the ranks of the others who had defiled my face with their juice. Josie stood in front of Jess and beckoned me to stand in front too, then she produced a can of squirty cream and covered Jess's right nipple, "Lick it off and don't let any hit the floor or I do this," a stinging slap from the riding crop caught me between my legs, I would have cried out but I could see the cream starting to slide and I didn't want another slap so I opened my mouth and sucked hard on the nipple only to hear the can spurt another load on her left nipple and a voice whisper, "Make sure you finish one completely before you start the other, the rules still apply."

I licked and sucked furiously, as I could see the other cream moving, Jess's moans and heavy breathing's of pleasure were not helping me as her tit's moved to my sucking.

My mouth just caught the cream as it moved only to hear Josie spray the first one again, I was moving as fast as I could. Being in a slightly bent position Fay decided to take advantage of my ass sticking out and I felt the butt-plug being pushed back up.

I was moving quickly only just keeping up with Josie and her cream as Fay started to fuck the plug in and around my ass making me squirm. It was the next nipple that I missed and no sooner had the cream hit the floor that Josie brought the crop up hard between my legs, the pain was to much and I sank to my knees, "Want another," I shook my head and Josie immediately squirted it between Jess's legs, "Then lick that out."

I knelt, now completely at their mercy licking like the pet poodle I had become, my tongue pushing up into her cunt licking and moving my head to get at every bit of cream. The others were moving around behind me but I dare'nt stop to look, when I did I wished I hadn't as I turned my head I had the sight of both Fay and Bobbie with long strap-on cocks parading them in front of my eyes, Bobbie bent and held my jaw, "You've sucked pussy enough for a while, lets see what your like sucking cock, you better make sure their wet as you know where there going next."

I went to plead, to beg them to stop, I hadn't got half the word please out when Josie trashed my naked ass with the crop, "How dare you speak without permission, get sucking," her next words filled me with fear. "If your a good girl tomorrow night you will be getting four of the real thing in you, I think our chemist, you know the one that makes the sex drug that's made you so hot and horny, well he wants to try out a stronger serum."

I wanted to speak and I could see that Josie was ready with the crop, Fay made a twirling motion above my head and I slowly shuffled round on my knees to face them or should I say the two horrid rubber cocks.

Fay walked slowly round behind me and gently flicked the crop on my ass, "Suck them, we want to see how far you can get it down your throat," she bent and whispered, "I would try and get a least 6 inches in, when you do I will stop slapping your ass with this little persuader," there followed the usual reminder, a stinging slap on my ass, I shook my hair back and opened my mouth to take the first of the black cocks.

When I have given a boy-friend a blow-job I usual tickle around the head and suck the head in just a little but here I was going to have to do what I have only ever seen in porno films and try and get it in to my throat.

I tried to do it slowly but Bobbie held my head and pushed slowly in, I was breathing hard through my nose trying not to gag as I felt it close on my wind-pipe, she started to move in and out, as it moved out and took a quick in take of breath before I felt it moving in, this went on for about five minutes before Fay wanted a go.

Fay fucked my mouth and to their and my own surprise I could take it, Josie watched and forgot about belting me as I worked my mouth hard up and down the black monstrosity, "She's a natural," said Bobbie.

Fay chimed in, "The boys will love her mouth, now lets try out her cunt and ass-hole," she smiled down at me, "At the same time."

Quickly they lifted me up and beside the bed, Fay got on and lay down the others pushed me forward and I was forced to straddle her and lower myself on to the black cock.

Bobbie was quickly up behind and I was pushed forward, Fay pulled my hair down so my face was touching hers, she licked my lips and pulled hard on my hair until I opened my mouth for her tongue to explore.

I tried to relax as I felt the plug being pulled out and the other cock pushing at my ass-ring, it soon slipped in and the fucking began.

Jess put her hand under me and pulled and my nipple ring, Fay continued to kiss and lick me, the fucking was very hard and soon my body began to responded moaned and opened my mouth to let Fay's tongue enjoy it as I ground my ass and cunt down on to the invading cocks. Being so aroused I soon came, they kept at me until I came again, as they finished, Fay looked hard at me saying," You fuck good, lets hope you enjoy tomorrow's fucking as much."

I lay on the bed total exhausted as the three women left. Fay said goodbye to them and came back in and looked at me," I fancy you need some sleep so I will get you ready for bed," she took me to the toilet and cleaned me up, then back to the bed, my collar had its wall chain fitted, my ankles were cuffed and chained to the bottom of the bed, she held the ring gag, I shook my head but she just nodded," Crop and gag or just gag?" I reluctantly opened my mouth and she fitted it on, then she covered me in the silk duvet and climbed in beside me.

She put her arm around me and cuddled to me lifted her head to mine and started to kiss me, pushing her tongue through the gag her hands started playing with my tits or her hand slid down and started fingering my cunt.

"You are gorgeous, but I must leave you alone, lets get some sleep pet shall we, tomorrow we will have an early breakfast, no not like that, some proper food off proper plates, toast coffee ect, but I will have to feed you, no hands free here, then we will bath together, have a little fun maybe, I will wash and dry you and you can dry me with that lovely tongue of yours, then some more fun fucking on the bed before lunch.

Then I will make you pretty again, I want you to look your best for Tony and his two friends and of course the chemist when they come and see you. I have to go out for the afternoon but I'm sure the boys will take good care of you while they play with you, I shall miss it, I have to arrange your first little out of town weekend, you have to pay your way you know and with legs like yours you should do very well, now get some sleep," she kissed me again and closed her eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.