Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 22:Epilogue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22:Epilogue - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

"Chase, I'm home!" Jae yelled as she walked into the house Chase had built and set her bags down.

"So, how did it go with the editor" Chase yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh, it was good," Jae told him as she walked in to the kitchen from the hallway to find Chase standing at the stove with an apron on.

"Just good" He asked as he turned to her, he gave her a kiss then turned back to the stove.

"Chase..." Jae said making him turn again, "She loved it! I am now officially an author!" She exclaimed smiling widely.

"Oh, baby, that's wonderful!" Chase yelled as he picked her up and spun her around, he gave her another kiss, more passionately than before then set her down.

"And..."

"There's more?"

"Mhm, I had an appointment today with the doctor" Jae told him looking shy.

"What's wrong? Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" Chase exclaimed, again, as he gabbed her hands and checked her over.

"I'm not sick, remember the night at the beach house, you said you wouldn't do anything I didn't want you to do"

"Of course, I remember it, it was only 3 months ago and then we got married and now we live together and you're an author. Of course, I am still a wonderful business man, but we've known that all along."

"And..."

"And you love me but other than that you've lost me I don't know what else there could be"

"What else is there for us to do?"

"Have a family?" Chase asked, unsure of himself, as Jae stood there and smiled slightly," We're having a family!? Really"

"Yes, in 6 months"

"Oh baby, that's great! This is wonderful, you're okay right, and there is nothing wrong. You are healthy the baby is healthy."

"Yes the babies are healthy"

"Good, good... What? The babies... BABIES"

"Yea, twins."

"Oh good god, the first time and twins, Jesus I have to call my mom" Chase exclaimed as Jae laughed, "Oh Jae, this is great. I'm so happy. I'm going to try to be the best dad ever!"

"Of course you are, but we have to make some changes... "

"What kind of changes"

"Only the good kind, only the good kind" Jae said as she reached up and kissed Chase, "Lets go celebrate!"

"Yes, lets celebrate" Chase told her and then deepened the kiss. He walked her slowly backward until her back hit the island in the middle of the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around her as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Jae moaned and grabbed on to his shirt in the back as Chase's hands started to pull her shirt out of her jeans. He rubbed her back for a few second before he felt Jae's hands under his shirt, digging her nails into his skin. Chase picked her up and set her on the counter, spreading her thighs so that he could step in-between and let Jae feel what she did to him. He started to pull her shirt up over her head...

BEEPBEEPBEEP

"Oh, shit..." Chase yelled as he turned and rushed back to the stove. Jae struggled to put her shirt back on and then raced to the windows to open them and let the smoke out. They both forget that there was still food cooking on the stove. Chase turned and looked at Jae, her cheeks all flushed and a sheen of sweat showed. Jae looked back at Chase, his hair a mess and his shirt completely un-tucked, she smiled and then couldn't help herself and started laughing. Chase continued to stare for a few seconds then doubled over himself, laughing so hard he cried.

Yep, there was definitely some changes coming to there future, one of them would probably be a maid or cook.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.