Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

Jae gasped against the hand and struggled slightly. The voice sounded so familiar but she just couldn't place it for the fear she felt overrode everything else.

"Who the hell are you," He snapped again.

"I'm staying here for a week, I got permission, I swear," Jae mumbled into the hand. How did he expect her to answer anything when she had a hand clamped over her mouth? He grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"JAE!" Chase exclaimed, "What the hell are you doing here, my god, I can't believe you're here. How did you get here!?"

"Chase... how dare you scare me like that" Jae yelled back at him in shock. She hadn't seen him in over a month and here he was, looking very pissed off.

"Dammit, I asked you a question." He said stepping closer to her.

"And I could be asking the same question to you, Mr. I'm coming back I promise and then disappear for a month." Jae snapped at him, trying not to notice how handsome he still was. Gos, she loved him, it hurt so bad.

"God, Jae... oh my god, my mother, she knew." He stuttered

"Of course your mom knew I was here, she offered to let me come here."

"Oh man," Chase groaned, "this was a set up"

"Excuse me? If you don't want to be here you can just leave, I was here first."

"Oh, no. I'm staying here; you and I have a lot to talk about. I've been looking for you all over the city, dammit, I am staying."

"Obviously not much since you have been gone for over a month"

"At least I didn't move!"

"Oh, so you finally noticed that I moved out and just where the hell were you besides you're parent's house, oh... and by the way your father is fine! There was never anything wrong with him, you damn liar!" Jae snapped at him as she walked into the living room, Chase following closely behind her.

"Jae, I can explain."

"Oh, I'm sure you can, but right now I do not want to hear it, I'm tired and I'm going to bed, now excuse me" Jae snapped as she stepped past him and walked up the stairs. She went straight into the master bedroom and started to take her clothes off to put on her pajamas, she was about to pull off her pants when the door opened.

"What are you doing" Jae exclaimed.

"This is my room." Chase said as he stepped in and went to the bed. He took a seat and started taking off his shoes.

"Chase, you are not sleeping in this room."

"Yes, I am. It's the room that I always sleep in when I am here."

"But, this is my room!"

"So we share."

"You're not being reasonable, Chase. I picked this room yesterday."

"Maybe it's a sign like the fact that you still wear the ring I gave you."

"What are you talking about, this is not a sign" Jae responded, trying to ignore the fact that Chase noticed she still had the ring on. She just couldn't seem to take it off and put it away, not yet.

"Sure it is, a sign that we are meant to be together"

"Excuse me? Together? You left me for over a month to do God knows what and now we're supposed to be together!"

"Jae, I went and talked to my parents then I had to fly to Kansas City to fix something at the office there, I came back 4 days later and you were gone. I figured maybe you needed space; you never answered your phone when I called so you must have been mad at me, so I went to work and worked like crazy. I went to your place last night, but you weren't there, some blonde was there."

"You like blondes that should have been nice" Jae snapped. Part of her was melting from his explanation but she didn't want to, he didn't love her.

"I do not like blondes; want to know what I like."

"No"

"I like brunettes with beautiful blue eyes. I like a woman who can make me laugh and make me feel so terrible it hurts. I like a woman who loves me just as much as I love her. I like a woman who has so much energy and love that she spreads it around an entire apartment building. I like a woman who makes friends with elderly not to be nice but to have them as friends. I like a woman who bakes cookies on Saturday mornings and then shares them with everyone she knows. I like a woman who cooks a big dinner just because her brother asked her too. I like a woman who has so much courage she makes it through a horrid accident that took away her memory for a long time." Chase told her as he sat on the bed with his head in his hands. He couldn't look at her, not yet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.