Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

Jae moved all of her things to the apartment over the garage at home and continued to just live life day after day. She knew she was driving her father crazy, but she couldn't figure out where to go in life. She knew she needed to get out there and get a job and continue on, but she just couldn't do that. When she moved out she left a note on Chase's door, not wanting to knock and find out that he wasn't home anyways. When she had said goodbye, they told her that Chase came home late and left early. The only decision that she had made was that she was going to call Renee and ask her if she could use the beach house, hopefully that would help her make up her mind and possibly purge Chase from her system. She hadn't talked to him since that night that he had walked out on her and it had now been over a month. Strange how things were coming along, He obviously didn't care as much as she wanted him to care. She felt hallow inside and just didn't want to have to face anything.

Later that afternoon Jae called Renee and got all the information for the beach house, she then booked her flight and packed her bags. She was heading out tonight and nothing was going to stop her. She needed to get away. Now, before she did something she regretted doing like going and telling Chase to kiss off. She went and talked to her father and then headed to the airport. David understood and he was glad that Jae was trying to get over this and to move on. She had asked her father one favor, if by chance Chase would come around asking about her, not to tell him where she was. If he didn't care before now then he didn't need to know now. And then she was off, to spend some time on the beach and relax. Heck, maybe she would actually do what she had always, always dreamed of doing, write a book. Funny, how she always wanted to do that but never once took any classes like that in college, it was just a pipe dream; but maybe now she would at least put some thought into it.

So here she was, she thought as she pulled her rental car into the driveway of the "beach house", which was more like a mansion. The house was huge; it was not what she pictured a beach house to be, even if it was the beach house of some rich and famous people. She thought it would still be just a normal house, hell; this house had an indoor pool, outdoor pool and was on the freaking beach! Who needs to have that much water to play in, the ocean would have been just fine. But, who was she to complain she got to stay here rent free and have some time to herself to think of what the heck she should do with her life and about Chase.

God, she loved him, Jae thought as she grabbed her bags and went to the door. Even after not seeing him for a month it still hurt. She should just go on with her life but for some reason she just didn't want to give up hope yet.

Jae walked into the house and stopped short, it was gorgeous. Beautiful, just beautiful. It was white, but goodness, there was a whole wall of windows and French doors onto the balcony. You could see the stairs leading to the basement that held the indoor pool and the steps to the second level. The living room had bright red furniture with black accents on it. It was just amazing. Jae thought, I could live here forever, this is great. She set her bag down then took a tour of the whole house, checking out everything. Then she came back down and went back up the steps and set her stuff in the master bedroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.