Changes
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

"Dad," Jae said later that after noon, "I think I'm going to look for a new apartment or maybe I could move back home for a while, we have that apartment over the garage"

"Jae... don't make any decisions yet, okay." David told her.

"But, I think I want to be closer to you, right now I'm like 30 minutes away."

"Why?"

"Well with everything that happened, I want to make sure that you're near. I don't want to have to depend on family friends"

"Jae... Think about it for a few days first before you decide"

"Alright, I have to go, you sure it's okay that I take the car?"

"Yes, you have fun, be nice to them folks."

Jae hugged her dad and then went out to the car. She quickly got in and took off toward the Walkers home which was closer to town. She sang along with the radio for most of the ride and then decided the music was not helping her nerves. She really had no reason to be nervous, she thought, it wasn't like Chase and her had any serious relationship.

Jae pulled up to a gated house and sat there for a moment, she knew she had to roll down her window and press the button but she wasn't sure if she could. She stared at the house, it was huge and gorgeous. She shivered and then took a deep breath and rolled down the window just as a car pulled up to the gate on the other side. A man got out and walked to the gate, it opened and he stepped through toward Jae.

"Ms. McKenzie," He asked.

"Yes," Jae replied.

"You can drive right up, someone will meet you at the front door." He told her and went back to his car.

Jae sighed, once more, and started toward the house, as she got closer the house just looked bigger, more amazing. It was going to be an interesting dinner, she thought. She parked behind a new lexus and slowly got out of her car. She started around her car to the front door as it opened. She looked up to see a very good looking man walk down the front steps towards her, he was smiling.

"You must be Jae" He said to her as he held his hand out.

"Yes, and you must be Mr. Walker," Jae said shaking his hand.

"Yes, but please call me C.K., come you must meet my wife. You are as pretty as he said you would be" He commented as they started back up the steps.

"As who said?"

"Chase, of course. He was here for a day last week and he talked non stop about you." A woman said as she stepped into the doorway.

"Hello, Mrs. Walker. It's nice to meet you" Jae told her.

"And you also, my dear"

"Renee, I don't think Chase would appreciate you telling Jae about his visit" C.K. announced as they all walked into a side room from the main hallway. It ended up being a parlor, or a room just like it.

"Oh, posh, if he didn't want that he shouldn't have talked about her and he should of brought her to us so we could meet her."

"He talked about me" Jae asked quietly as she took a seat.

"Yes, while he was here the other day, he had tons of nice things to say about you, actually he seemed worried about you"

"If he was so worried, then why did he leave"

"I'm not sure, you said that you wanted to know why he lied to you about who he is and where he comes from." C.K. said.

"Yes, I found out the other day from my brother who he really is, but the day that Chase left, my ex boy friend, who I had no clue about came over and announced that he wanted me to get money from C.K. Walker. When Robert left, well when Chase helped him leave, I asked him who this Walker person was, in turn Chase left."

"That is interesting." Renee stated.

"My brother told me that Chase is C.K. Walker, the owner of Walker Industries. So he lied, he told me that he invested money and that was it. He had mentioned a little about how he came from money but never would elaborate on the topic."

"Well," Renee said glancing at C.K., "let me tell you a story."

"I'll leave you ladies alone to talk," C.K. said as he got up to leave the room.

"Go ahead, Renee," Jae told her.

"A couple of years ago, Chase met this wonderful girl, her name was Jessica. Jessica was everything he thought he could ever ask for in a woman, gorgeous, polite, well-mannered, fit in with the family and everyone that we are associated with. Chase was thinking of getting engaged to her, when he over heard a conversation, a phone conversation. They were living together and she was in the bedroom talking on the phone when Chase picked it up to place a call. She was talking to a friend, a female friend about how she almost had him that she was pretty sure they would be engaged by the end of the year and then she would really be living the life that she wanted. Her friend had asked if she loved Chase and she was adamant when saying she did not but what did that matter when he had all this money that she would be able to spend in a few months. He had already started giving her an allowance of sorts for her to go shopping, and when she was done with that money she could always ask for more. Chase was happy, thought she was happy too and wanted to please her the only way he knew how, by giving more money when she asked. She never asked for anything else.

Once he heard the phone conversation, he left and came home for a week, to think things through. He came to the conclusion that if he would ever want someone to like him for himself he would have to keep the fact that he was wealthy to himself. He went back and told Jessica that they were done and her true self came out. He had been living delusions; the ones that she helped create for almost 3 years. It was hard for him, he still doesn't trust anyone to tell them the truth, which I know is rough and hard to get past, but I know for a fact that he wants to tell you but he just doesn't know how to go about it."

"Oh my, this... it helps, kind of. I mean I knew there had to of been a valid reason but for him not to trust me at all with this information when he has stood by me for ovr a month while I was in the hospital, it just doesn't make any sense." Jae told her.

"Yes, my dear, it does when you realize he loves you just as much as I'm sure you love him, He's scared, Jordan, he really is. So you just have to let him decide what he wants to do."

"I don't know how long I can wait for that, Renee. I love him but he lied to me and I'm not sure how I can get past that since he isn't around to explain himself, I mean he left, no explanation other than that his dad was sick, which evidently was just another lie."

"I can't explain that one other than he wanted to leave and thought of the first thing that came to mind. Let me ask you, when that ex boy friend was there how did Chase react?"

"He hit him and dragged him out into the hallway."

"Oh, yes, he loves you. My little boy would never hit anyone unless he was very emotionally involved."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.