Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

Chase's Story Part 2-

Jae was cold to him in the morning after the scene on the street. He was amazed, he really did not do anything wrong, did he? He said he would be there to take her shopping and he had been. Then later that evening, he knew she was lying to him. She didn't give him the truth about why she had changed her mind. He knew deep down there was a different reason, but what if there wasn't. What if she was telling the truth and she had just changed her mind about the whole thing. It seemed weird but it could have been possible. Maybe he just imagined the whole thing with the kiss and how she reacted to him.

Jae came home in the middle of the morning, she had barely been gone an hour. Even though Chase had left at the same time, he had forgotten some papers so he had to come back home. Good, thing or he would have missed Jae coming home. She was upset, he knew that but as soon as he opened his mouth to say something Jae slipped into her apartment. He heard the locks snap into place as he stood outside her door. He figured he would let her stew for a little while and then go back and see if he could figure out what was wrong.

After Chase went back to his apartment, he relaxed for about 10 minutes before he decided to head back over there. He was going to leave her a lone for a few hours, but his heart just wouldn't let him. He wanted to find out what was wrong and see if he could do anything to help.

She was fired! How the hell had that happened? Every month Chase got progress reports on his employees, from the highest in management to the janitor, Jae did wonderful work. And why the hell was he not notified about something like this happening in the company. There was going to be hell to pay once he left Jae's place. He was definitely going to call over there to see why the hell she was fired and why the hell he was not notified about anything.

So, he offered her a job, doing what, Chase was still not sure about that. He figured he could make up letters or something. He put himself is a bad situation. He wanted to help her, but he still wanted not to be known, so he had no clue what he was going to do. Later that same evening he offered her a job, he finally got to find out what the hell was going on at Mid-Way, where Jae had worked. The company manager had decided that they needed to cut some jobs to save money, why he decided to do it without Chase's approval was beyond him. He immediately called the CEO he had in charge, which happened to be his best friend Ryan. Ryan had no clue as to what was going on either, Chase told him the manager was gone... no if's, and's, or but's about it! Ryan understood and he immediately went to the office, even though it was real late, to start the paper work and to start looking for a new manager.

They would offer Jae her job back of course; however, Chases asked Ryan to wait a week before they did. He wanted Jae to look for her dream job, either that or if she did not find one, Chase was going to find a way to make her position better and get her more pay. She should not be working at a place that she does not like and she should be making a lot more. With the degrees that she has and the experience, hell, she could be the manager herself.

Now that, all of that was taken care of, Chase had plenty of time to think of what he was going to have Jae do for a full week if not more. After he made some more phone calls, he pretty much decided that he would have to make up some work for her. He could work with that, he decided. He would just have to make it believable.

Chase wanted to tell her the truth; he really did, especially now that he knew her better than before. He even found out why the elevator stayed broken, which amazed him. Jae told him that they had complained after it broke down for a few months they sent letters, since the elevator was not the only thing that needed to be fixed. Once they didn't get any response, Jae went around and everyone donated money, Jae bought the supplies and her brothers came over to fix the other things. The elevator, the tenants had decided that as long as the older people lived on the first floor, the younger ones could use the steps and get the exercise. It worked out for them, even if it did take some time to get groceries and other things up to the apartments; everyone was generally helpful to each other. They had talked about it the other evening, before all the problems had happened, Chase had gone home and immediately called the rental office to find out that since they had only complained once a month they had decided it was not that big of a deal. Chase was furious; he really needed to get into the offices of all his businesses and do some construction work on them. Especially his rental office, if this building was put on the bottom of the pile he wondered how many others were on there.

The next morning Chase got up early enough to phone Bob, his technical advisor. He needed Bob to bring the state of the art computer system over to Jae's, it would be completely paid for by him of course. About 8:30, he went over to Jae's just as Bob came out of the elevator; they talked for a little while before Chase actually knocked on her door. Bob followed Chase inside and stood while he got Jae to tell him where her office was, and then he went straight to work. Chase looked at Jae, she looked all fresh and clean from her shower. He was amazed that a woman could look so beautiful at all times, every time he say her he was just stunned, even when she had been crying he thought that she was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen. She didn't even need to wear make up. She looked great, especially now, standing in front of the oven with that confused look on her face.

"Ok, you hungry," Jae asked as she scooped up eggs on to plates.

"I thought you would never ask" He said as he pulled out the chair to sit down.

Soon they both sat with there breakfast. She is a great cook, Chase thought as he shoveled more eggs into his mouth. Thoughtfully he gazed at Jae as she ate, he wasn't sure how this day was going to work out for either of them but it would be interesting. He just wanted to be close to her at all times, which blew his mind, he was usually eager to get away from females, especially ones like Jae. She was so innocent and caring, he didn't want to take advantage of that, but he seemed to be drawn to her. She was the complete opposite of what he normally dated or was even attracted to. Normally he dated woman who were "eye candy," someone he could just have out on a date that he would never really talk to or go out with again. Jae was someone that he could talk to about anything and he wanted to tell her everything, which was even weirder. Every time he looked at Jae he pictured marriage, happiness, and kids. It was definitely something Chase had never thought of before. Even with all of those in his mind he still thought of sex with her. Just the taste of her was intoxicating. He wanted to take her out to dinner, a candle light dinner, then bring her back to his place and make love to her, slowly. He wanted to lay her on the nearest bed or table or even couch and just slide into her. He knew, just knew it would be heaven.

After they ate, Chase went to see if Bob was all finished and to give himself some space from Jae. Once they came back into the kitchen Jae was standing there staring off into space. She looked so deep into thought that Chase didn't want to bother her, but there was "work" to be done and they needed to get started.

"Jae... Earth to Jae" Chase said as he waved a hand in front of her face.

"What" Jae asked, "I'm sorry did you say something"

"Yea... you okay?"

"Yep, just peachy, why?"

" You looked a million miles away"

"Oh, sorry, just some thoughts, what's up?"

"Lets get started, I'm going to show you the system Bob set up and then I have some errands for you to go on, if you want"

"Sure"

They went into the office and Chase explained the whole computer system to Jae, she basically knew most of it but there were some new programs that she had never used before. There was an email already set up for her, which connected her to everyone in Chase's companies. He hoped that she wouldn't ask why there were so many names in the address book already but he knew eventually he would have to explain them and the categories. It was pretty simple, the computer system, there was just a bunch of documents that Chase had to explain, templates really of the company logo, which he explained briefly was just the name of the company he worked for and that they owned a lot of things. He felt guilty, very guilty, to be lying to her but he didn't know how she would react or really who exactly she was. He thought she would not be one of those women that like men just because of there money but he could not take that chance. Deep down Chase knew that he might finally be looking for the right woman to settle down with and that was why he really didn't want to tell Jae, of course it would always be nice to have someone; a friend or lover, who didn't know who he was.

After he showed her everything that was on the computer, he gave Jae a bunch of things that needed to be dropped off. Most at the post office but some had to go to other companies, none that he owned. He went over the list of where everything had to get dropped off a few times, he didn't want her to forget anything, it was very important for all of the letters to be dropped off today. After about the third time he told her where everything went and she repeated it, he knew Jae was getting irritated with him, he smiled inside, and she was so cute when she got mad. Just as she got to the door Chase stopped her one more time, he knew she wanted to say something to him and this time he couldn't help himself as he smiled.

Chase slowly walked over to her, slid a hand on her waist and pulled her closer. His other hand went into her hair as he tilted her head just a little and he kissed her. Just a quick kiss, nothing out of this world but he still felt the shock threw his body. He let go and watched her as she slowly turned to go to the elevator. He called out to her that dinner would be at his place and to let him know when she was home so that he would have everything ready in time. After she was gone, Chase went back into her apartment to collect his things, and then he called the restaurant down the street to order the dinner for tonight. He was not a very good cook unless it was something like steak. Normally he went out to eat or just made something quick like a TV dinner.

After Chase got off the phone he lay on the couch and watched some TV. About an hour after Jae left, Chase heard a commotion in the hallway, he got up and peeked out of his peephole and saw a couple men standing at Jae's door talking quietly. He opened the door and stepped out.

"Can I help you guys," Chase asked.

"We need to get into Jae's apartment. Hi, I'm James, we met a while ago." James said to Chase.

"Oh, that's right, how are you?"

"Not good."

"Why?"

"Are you and Jae close?"

"Well, kind of, we are friends. Should I be honest?"

"Please?"

"I want to get to know your sister, very well. However, she keeps pushing me away. I am helping her right now though, she should be back soon. She went on a few errands for me"

"Why are you helping her?"

"Um, well she lost her job. There was some restructuring going on and they decided to let her go. So, I am having Jae type up letters for me and run errands."

"God!" James yelled, "Do you have a key for her apartment?"

"Yea, why?"

"Chase... Jae was... in an accident, just down the street. She's at the hospital. Someone ran the red light and hit her car, on the driver side."

"What... she's... "

"She's okay, we think, dad's there with her and so is Jason. This is Jaden, by the way, our brother."

"Hey, where is she? I mean what hospital?" Chase asked as he reached in his pocket and got out the keys. He quickly unlocked the door to let them all inside.

"At St. Joe's over on Miller St. How come you have a key to her apartment," Jaden asked.

"She gave me a key since I'm her neighbor, she has a key to my apartment, too," Chase lied. He really had a key because he was the owner and he made sure he had 1 extra key for every apartment that was in this building and any other building. When he decided to move in here, he brought all the keys along with him. He was planning on giving them to the manager once he left.

"That's a good idea, in case anything bad happens." Jaden said. He seemed to be the calm sensible one out of the two that were there. Chase began to wonder what her father and other brother were like.

"We need clothes and toothbrush and... god, I don't know what else to get, her blanket maybe, her pillow." James said as he sat on the couch.

"Probably all of it, just in case, I'm sure she would feel more comfortable with things from home in the room with her and since no one knows how long she will be there it will make it easier." Chase said to James as he sat on the chair.

"Good point, I'll get the things. James you should talk to the landlord and let him know of the situation." Jaden said.

"I'll tell him" Chase announced making Jaden stop on the stairs.

"Why?"

"Well, because it will be easier."

"It should come from family not her neighbor"

"Let me tell him, he's not around this week anyways."

"How do you know that?"

"I... oh, shit, I might as well tell you. Just please don't tell Jae."

"Don't tell her what"

"I own the building."

"WHAT?!?!?!"

" I am the Owner of Walker Industries, which owns Biltmoore Company, which leases this building to tenants."

"Jae doesn't know? Oh man, are you going to be in hot water when she find outs" James announced.

"Why? Why all the secrets? You couldn't possibly think Jae is after your money... you do... or did." Jaden asked.

"I'm on vacation from work, which is rare. I'm not on a full 100% away vacation. I have a house being built on the outside of town and I wanted to be closer to the area. Plus my sister lives over here. I didn't want anyone to know in the building because I didn't want to be treated differently. I wanted everyone here to get to know me, and to be normal. I real person for a while. I meet your sister, I want to tell her, but I don't want it to change anything."

"Oh, you can bet your ass it will change a hell of a lot"

"I know, and somewhere along the lines I really started to like Jae, she is so different from any girl I have ever met... "

"Maybe because she isn't after your money and would never be after it," Jaden snapped.

"Probably... or maybe it's just because she is a good person, loving, caring, happy. I don't know. I'm paying for the hospital bill, it's my fault she's in there, if I wouldn't have sent her on those errands she would be here, at home."

"Chase... you didn't make that guy run the red light." Jaden stated after a few deep breathes.

"I sent her out there"

"Ok, this is getting us no where, you will have to tell dad and Jason when we get to the hospital, you are coming right?" James asked.

"Yes, whether you guys believe me or not, I care about her a lot."

"Good, we'll figure something out so you can get in to see her too. And you must tell Jae, everything once she is better, no matter what the costs."

"I know" Chase said as he got back up, "I have to get some things from my place and make a few calls; I want to make sure she is getting the best care, I'll meet you guys at the hospital."

"Alright." Jaden said as he continued up the stairs.

Chase looked at James, then turned and left the apartment. God, he felt better, well some what better, at least some one knew who he was. He could use that right now, his wealth. Hopefully, everything worked out for him. He knew he would not get away with not telling Jae, now that he had told her brothers and had to tell her dad. It was going to have to happen eventually, maybe it wouldn't change anything. No, he thought, it would definitely change things. Jae would probably never trust him again, he would have to work on that all over again. He wondered what had made her so scared to get close to a guy, not for the first time he wondered what the guy had done to her. Maybe he could get her father to tell him what had happened. Possibly it was nothing really major, but that was for another time to wonder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.