Changes
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

Jae slowly came too, hearing a soft whooshing sound and beeps. She tried to open her eyes but the lights were so bright. She felt like someone was sitting on her chest and she was having a hard time moving her leg. Where was she? What had happened? She was so confused. She let the sleep take her again.

A few hours later, she tried to wake again, it was darker now or it seemed that way. Slowly she opened her eyes a little bit, then more and more. She looked around the room; there were flowers and some balloons. What had happened? She couldn't remember why she was here. She knew it was a hospital but how did she get here. She glanced around the room again and finally noticed the man sitting next to the bed. He had pulled the chair closer and was holding her hand. Jae gasped and the man sat up. He rubbed his eyes slowly as he woke up.

"Jae" He said.

"Who are you" Jae whispered

"Chase. Jae, I'm Chase, remember me?"

"You're so handsome" She replied

"Thanks, Jae. You really do not remember me?"

"No, maybe. I don't know. What happened?"

"You were in an accident"

"Oh..."

"Well, you're awake!" The nurse announced as she walked into the room, "Your fiancée has been here day and night, along with your family. You are one lucky girl" The nurse continued as she checked all the monitors.

"Fiancée?"

"Yes, dear, Chase is your man."

"Oh."

"Well everything seems to be in order, would you like something to drink, dear?"

"Please"

The nurse left the room and Jae turned to look at Chase. Why couldn't she remember? This was terrible, this man was her fiancé and she could not remember him at all. It was unfair.

"Jae?" Chase asked.

"Yes"

"I... I'm not... I'm not your fiancé, I'm your neighbor."

"But she just said..."

"I know, but it was the only way I could stay here. When I got the call that you were in an accident, your dad called your apartment, that's how I knew. We talked about it, me and your family, and came to the conclusion that I would only be able to be in here if they thought that."

"But, I don't understand, if you're just my neighbor why would you want to be here"

"Because I care about you, a great deal. We haven't known each other long but I still care. Plus it was partly my fault. See, you're working for me and I sent you on errands, then you were in your accident."

"Do I care about you?"

"I think you do, you seem like you do."

"Have we... "

"No, we're not that far into the relationship"

"But we have a relationship?"

"Yes," Chase lied.

"Oh, I see... I think"

"You should rest"

"Okay"

Jae drifted off to sleep once again. She was still confused but she didn't know what else she could do at this moment. She was here, in a hospital, an accident, Chase said. She couldn't remember and when she tried her head started to hurt worse than it already did. Her dreams were plagued with dreams; she kept seeing a little girl playing on a swing, laughing with a little boy, getting tossed in the air by an older man. She guessed the little boy was a friend or a brother and the older man was her father, but she couldn't remember.

A few hours later Jae woke to voices talking, quietly but not quiet enough that she couldn't hear them.

"When will she remember" a male asked, she thought it sounded like Chase.

"I don't know, it could be a few days, a week, or even longer. You can not force her to remember what has gone on. It will either come back to her or it won't" another man stated

"And what are we supposed to do until that happens, Doc."

"Love her, be there for her. Help her to relearn who you are all over again"

"What good is that going to do?!?!" An angry voice announced.

"If she gets her memory back she will probably remember everything up to the accident and then after she woke up. Very few people ever actually remember the incident that occurred." The doctor announced.

"When will we know?" Chase asked.

"Look, there are no guarantees, she may or may not get her memory back. From what the tests show, it is a good chance that she will recover completely from what happened, but the mind is a tricky organ, you can never be 100 percent sure of it."

"So, we wait and see what happens" the other male stated

"Yes, little things from her child hood you can tell her about, but do not talk about the accident itself. If you do, her brain could get worse than what it is and then she would never remember anything."

"So, we wait" Chase announced.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.