Changes
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

Monday morning dawned and Jae was still in a good mood from her Sunday with her father. It had been great fun; he was excited to see her looking so happy. Jae showered and got ready for work, grabbed a bottle of water and left her apartment. Chase came out his door at the same time; Jae locked up and started toward the stairs.

"Not even going to say hello," Chase said.

"Hi Chase," Jae replied as she started down.

"How was your weekend?"

"It was lovely, yours?"

"It was good, would have been better if I could have spent time with you."

"Chase..."

"Look, Jae, I like you, I do."

"Yes, well, you're my neighbor."

"So, what does it matter?"

"It just does, I don't know anything about you. You know nothing about me, you can't like me."

"Why not?"

"You just can't."

"Sure"

"See you later Chase."

"Let me take you out to dinner"

"Why?"

"To get to know each other"

"Why"

"Because I want to get to know you"

"And the blonde"

"She doesn't matter"

"Right, I'll think about it"

"Okay"

Jae continued on to work and got there just in time. Her boss was sitting on her desk waiting for her so she could take some notes. He did not look very happy. Jae shot him a questioning look, he sighed and said he needed to talk to her and then turned and went into his office. Jae looked around and none of the other girls said anything. She then turned and went into the office after her boss.

Fired? She thought, ten minutes later as she left the office. She was fired, because of some weird decision at the head office. She was let go, they were sorry of course and she would get her 2 week severance pay, he was so sorry he said. Sorry? They fired her over some stupid choice. This day had started out so nice and now, now she had no idea what she was going to do. She was qualified for many positions; she could always waitress again if she needed to. Jae collected all of her things and started off home.

She made it all the way to her apartment and was unlocking her door before the tears came. Jae was having trouble with her key when she heard someone come up the stairs behind her. She turned and glanced at Chase as her key hit home. Quickly she unlocked her door and let herself in, locking it again and leaning against it as the tears came. She set her things down and then raced upstairs to change clothes. In pajama pants and a tank top, Jae went into the bathroom to wash her face and throw her hair up into a pony tail. She then went back down stairs and grabbed the container of ice cream and a spoon. As she walked into the living room someone knocked on the door.

Jae sighed as she went to answer it. She swung it open to find Chase standing there. He walked right in, and then turned to look at her.

"What's wrong," He asked as he took in her appearance, "Are you sick?"

"No." Jae replied as she closed the door and walked to the couch.

"Then why are you home?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.